levl 59 knight BR 55k?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• levl 59 knight BR 55k?

How do you get this BR 55k for lvl 59 knight? i saw someone in BG...

camp at lvl 59 and cash hard.....

Comment

Is the name of the knight "Deadkiss" ?
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

High v gems, legend 50 set, high SE, gs v 10...I can write like that long long time...In this game Nothing is impossible, with a lot of cash.
        I saw 49 mage with 50k br , but i dont remmamber name

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

nope his name is xPinoyHide

Comment

There's a level 59 with near 60k BR, Monstaa i think his name is, don't know if he has finally leveled, but it's not shocking to see people with this BR, in our level Bracket lol
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
              There's a level 59 with near 60k BR, Monstaa i think his name is, don't know if he has finally leveled
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Monstaa.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	1669266

Not yet...
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]41392[/ATTACH]

Not yet...
                I feel so lucky to have never crossed his path yet. Dealing with level 52's with 50k BR is scary enough, still dreading the day when and if Yourself and Creamy level to 50 lol
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Dealing with level 52's with 50k BR is scary enough, still dreading the day when and if Yourself and Creamy level to 50 lol
                  50k BR at 52 is very impressive! o.O

Not sure I'll make that.

I have close to 41k at 49 currently.

*adds it to the stack of objectives to achieve*
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    50k BR at 52 is very impressive! o.O

Not sure I'll make that.

I have close to 41k at 49 currently.

*adds it to the stack of objectives to achieve*
                    They already had the level 50 PvE set, and i think legendary Jewelry set as well, so not surprising there lol
                    Haha, you will come to level 50 bracket, and set a new standard, as usual :P

Comment

<59 was a joke, whatcha talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by R213234559 View Post
                        nope his name is xPinoyHide
                        Yeah I saw him in Oceanic server, and has PVP set. I can't say how much of a casher he is because he only have level 2 wings and level 3 clothing dunno with other details.

Comment

They already had the level 50 PvE set, and i think legendary Jewelry set as well, so not surprising there lol
                          Haha, you will come to level 50 bracket, and set a new standard, as usual :P
                          Well I'm hoping for 50k not too long after turning 50.

CreamySaucepan and greymage are the two you should be watching though. Both have better BR's than me, level for level.

Creamys BR was higher than mine for a day or so till I levelled an astral and pushed back in front by a 150 or so.

Comment

there's an archer on server 210 with 62k br at level 57. considering that the person with 2nd highest br is about 30k and the server is about 2 weeks old or whatever, I find that pretty shocking. Turbo cashing at its finest

Comment

Originally posted by iamshane View Post
                              there's an archer on server 210 with 62k br at level 57. considering that the person with 2nd highest br is about 30k and the server is about 2 weeks old or whatever, I find that pretty shocking. Turbo cashing at its finest
                              he has thunder panther, which means a level 6 stable. insanely rich..

Comment

Working...
                              X