Level 70 - Lych lair final boss question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 70 - Lych lair final boss question

Hi guys. Someone in my guild done the MP and post this video on youtube. I watch it several time and I am confused why their CD and rage regains so fast.

Mage's Blessed Light and Archer's Delphic Sniper is 0 CD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mral0cKOGYU

That is the link. Pay attention from 2:26.

Originally posted by tnlam.vietnam View Post
    Hi guys. Someone in my guild done the MP and post this video on youtube. I watch it several time and I am confused why their CD and rage regains so fast.

Mage's Blessed Light and Archer's Delphic Sniper is 0 CD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mral0cKOGYU

That is the link. Pay attention from 2:26.
    They would have leveled their talents, so the cool down time is faster, and they gain rage faster because of the PvE set. (Rage Gear)
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

You have to be able to survive the boss until its HP drops to 3/4 of the 3rd bar.

Then he will repeatedly use an AOE on the team. This AOE does approximately 15k damage each time, and does "buff" on you. This buff immediately set the CDs of your skills to 0, and regains your rage to 100.

My team has been doing Lych Lair since the patch update last Thursday.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        You have to be able to survive the boss until its HP drops to 3/4 of the 3rd bar.

Then he will repeatedly use an AOE on the team. This AOE does approximately 15k damage each time, and does "buff" on you. This buff immediately set the CDs of your skills to 0, and regains your rage to 100.

My team has been doing Lych Lair since the patch update last Thursday.
        Wow, but why would a boss give the team an advantage?
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
          Wow, but why would a boss give the team an advantage?
          You have a fixed number of rounds to kill the boss. Otherwise the boss will buff up 1000% and kills your entire team in 1 hit.
          This is like the 2nd boss of Moonevil Den.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Can you tell me how the boss will boost to 1000% up?

Comment

Working...
            X