Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

guild skills and battle rating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guild skills and battle rating

Is there a specific formula saying how guild skills affect battle rating? Do they affect it at all? Thanks!

Any particular reason you're ignoring Creamies reply in your original thread?

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-battle-rating
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

"Meh, I didn't like the answer she gave me, so I'll just ask again and hope for a better answer..." Something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by R210680491 View Post
        Is there a specific formula saying how guild skills affect battle rating? Do they affect it at all? Thanks!
        What are you asking particularly as why you need to multi-post? If you are finding out as specifically how much BR will add to each guild skill, well it is not always exact or the same. I believe to Pow and Int you will have like + 200-250 added br, to Def you will have + 300-350 br and to Endu around +100-150 br. Again, just not exact with this because it is not similar. Before learning a skill, you can take note of your former br and deduct it to the your new br after you learned a guild skill, in that way you will know. LOL still not sure if that is what you are asking about or if I 100% answered your question.

Comment

Working...
        X