Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

who made battle gounds?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • who made battle gounds?

    im an quiting the game based on battle gounds alone im lvl 39 an in the last game i got 3 carts for my half hour of misserey .... Never again will i waste my time on a game made for wallet worriors if im having this bad a time the lower lvls must be ready to quit the game as well....there are no options here no choice u run out some huge person payin for his stuff attacks me 15 times in a row this is not fun gameing its a punishment games i play for fun if i wanted to have a ♥♥♥♥ time i would have just shoot myself in the foot what dumbass though battle gounds would be fun....... to the ppl in charge change battle grounds!!!!!!!!! or ur players will just leave u can delete my account now im so done with ur idea of a gaming company lamo.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-13-2013, 03:46 PM.

  • #2
    Everytime you get hit you get stronger, yes there are some dufus who attack you all the time, but if your stats are high enough to begin with you shouldn't hav too much trouble with 150% dryad blessing.

    Unless your char really sux, which means its prolly a good thing you quit. Stop whining and play the game properly.

    Comment


    • #3
      It's called battlegrounds for a reason. We are suppose to fight each other. If it was just meant for you carting then it be called cartgrounds now wouldn't it? Please just quit we don't need your crying type here anymore.

      Comment


      • #4
        Please don't make useless topics when you can simply quit if you don't want to play anymore. Of course there are big levels who pick on lower levels and it doesn't make sense, but it doesn't make sense either if you open a topic saying: why do i get pounced in Battleground?! when the problem is obvious regarding your char build. Ask, learn before opening topics like this.
        Last edited by leonidasRO; 05-24-2013, 04:25 PM.
        In-game problems? File a ticket ! |
        Please use Search button before opening a new topic!
        "They thought I'll never return. But now I pushed one step further.
        I am back. I am the Lion that roars throughout the night."





        Comment


        • #5
          sucky chars ya that totaly it lol

          well me an a few others are ranked in the top 100 duelers or so the game says 14k battle rating+ an no i didnt pay for a thing all legit.....so if im havin this hard a time from town huggers other players are have a way worse time its not complaining if its true ur just being ignorant or u payed for ur gear ..... an ask around i have not heard or seen one person say they like bg... time for the makers to get a hint..

          Comment


          • #6
            I like bg, Now you see...and i think this few ppl up like to...You dont like, stop enter. You dont like game - quit

            _________


            Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br


            _________


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by monrroww View Post
              well me an a few others are ranked in the top 100 duelers or so the game says 14k battle rating+ an no i didnt pay for a thing all legit.....so if im havin this hard a time from town huggers other players are have a way worse time its not complaining if its true ur just being ignorant or u payed for ur gear ..... an ask around i have not heard or seen one person say they like bg... time for the makers to get a hint..
              Only players that don't like battlegrounds are those that don't like the PvP. But if you don't like to PvP don't enter a PvP Area. I like battlegrounds. Have no issue with it, if there's player stronger than me then there is. No biggie.

              And yes it does seem like you're doing something wrong if you get attacked 15 times in a row as you stated and couldn't win. I haven't really seen any players with 28k BR in the 39 zone. Which from your Max Dryads your stats would of been around that if they did attack you 15 times in a row. Are you just standing there and auto-attacking not using abilities during these attacks? You do know that after the 2nd death in a row you gain Dryads which gives you more stats and it stacks up, right?

              Post a SS of your character.

              Comment


              • #8
                wait til u hit lvl 60 lol

                Comment


                • #9
                  Wait till you lose 400 honors from a guy that has more than 10K BR than you, but for some obscure reason only has crusader title.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                    Wait till you lose 400 honors from a guy that has more than 10K BR than you, but for some obscure reason only has crusader title.
                    Oh, that is just sad when that happens, i know the pain of that all too well xD
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

                    Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      stop you just dont know how to plays this game then, i am a lvl 40 mage a have defeated many heavy cashers and i am not even a vip what do you say to that, sure you lose more then they do but every one respects you more because you are a non casher

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by monrroww View Post
                        im an quiting the game based on battle gounds alone im lvl 39 an in the last game i got 3 carts for my half hour of misserey .... Never again will i waste my time on a game made for wallet worriors if im having this bad a time the lower lvls must be ready to quit the game as well....there are no options here no choice u run out some huge person payin for his stuff attacks me 15 times in a row this is not fun gameing its a punishment games i play for fun if i wanted to have a ♥♥♥♥ time i would have just shoot myself in the foot what dumbass though battle gounds would be fun....... to the ppl in charge change battle grounds!!!!!!!!! or ur players will just leave u can delete my account now im so done with ur idea of a gaming company lamo.
                        Honestly are you kidding me? then build yourself up. Don't sit here and complain about battlegrounds being ruled, and you have no chance, yadda yadda yadda.

                        Slow level, take your time, cart when you can, before going into the the grounds, check the ranking, so you know who to avoid, or wait until they are in a battle.
                        Stop leveling all together, farm gold, then use it for guild skills and leveling astrals. Refine equipment until it gives you the best it can.

                        You need to stop whining about this, and do something about it, cause coming here won't solve a single thing. People whined for cross servers, so they didn't get bullied by the people 10-20 levels above them, now that we have the level brackets people still whine. Build yourself up, if you aren't here to commit and have fun, then quit.
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-13-2013, 03:46 PM.
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

                        Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          their are actually strategy's to deal with these situations in the BG. Also even at lv39 and I belive you said your BR is 14kish? That is low even for a lv39. Best thing would probaly be to stop leveling and get yourself a little stronger. Stay out of the BG untill said time. Also if your haveing a hard time now don't level to 40 because then you will be in the next BG grouping of lv40-49ers. Anyway good luck I personaly realy disliked the cross server bracket system when it was released but despite still being killed quit often have come to enjoy it and have found ways to make it work to my advantage.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X