Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Astral guide for your character build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astral guide for your character build

Astral guidance

There are lots of Astros you could find in game, some of advices here are from my friend, a pro-astral-addict, that’s what I used to call him, hehe
    Here’s the basic about astral that every player should know, the Astros’ colour
    - grey/white
    - green
    - blue
    - purple/pink
    - yellow/orange
    - red

So far, red astral is the most powerful astral in game, but they’re stat related, in other words there are some Astros that don't come in “red”.

Here’s a bit explanation of each astral that I’ve learnt from my friends and myself

1. Energine
    This astral is diff than the other astral, it ain’t stat related, defensive, nor offensive astral. It gives 500 exp for your astral (only one astral). It costs 1k sp. If you wanna pump up your astral faster, energine was the best option.

2. Sniper's Edge/Enhanced Sniper's Edge/Refined Sniper's Edge/Pristine Sniper's Edge/Holy Sniper's Edge
    Aka Crit (critical) astral, it gives you more crit stat. For an archer this astral is the 2nd astral that they should have. Without it, an archer is considered as a limp archer since archer deals crit base damage most of the time. The combo of high crit and high patk resulted in deathly dmg for their enemy.
    I’m a mage and I have big trouble against archer who has high crit base dmg and mostly, mage hates those crit base dmg archers =///=
    These days, crit mage and crit knight could be found often in game. They’re using crit on their basic atk, since you can whack harder with crit.

3. Determination/Enhanced Determination
    This one is crit astral’s partner; you can’t go all crit without this one. Determination is increasing your crit base dmg by %. Higher level gives more chance to whack your enemy with powerful crit.

4. Will Destroyer/Enhanced Will Destroyer
    This astral is very useful for non-crit mage and knight. It increases your dmg by % and disables your crit.
    Lots of powerful non-crit mage and knight are using this astral. They whack their enemy with painful dmg. So, don't use crit astral and will destroy at the same time lol

5. Mysticality/Enhanced Mysticality/Refined Mysticality/Pristine Mysticality/Holy Mysticality
    Aka matk astral, this one can boost your matk. Remember this, ONLY mage using this astral.

6. Brutality/Enhanced Force/Refined Force/Pristine Force/Holy Force
    Aka patk astral, this one can boost your patk. Archer and knight are using this.

7. Enshieldment/Enhanced Enshieldment/Refined Enshieldment/Pristine Enshieldment/Holy Enshieldment
    Aka block astral, usually knight using this astral to boost their block stat. Lots of knights are using block for dodging dmg from their enemy. Higher your block, more often you dodge dmg from your enemy.
    Mage and archer could use this astral too, but it more useful for knight since knight has skill that help them to block and “Meat-shield” is knight’s nature XD

8. Ruthlessness/Enhanced Ruthlessness
    Aka floating dmg, some peeps still confused bout this astral. I know bout it cuzz I <3 it XD
    For example, lets say you have 20-100 dmg range, with floating dmg, your dmg range expands to 10-110. Good thing if you could get the high part of the dmg range, meaning you could whack harder and kill faster, but if you got the low part of the dmg range, well it takes longer to kill your enemy XD
    Floating dmg work so well with crit.

9. Guardian Angel/Enhanced Guardian Angel
    This astral help you to receive crit reduced by -%. Good choice for whoever has trouble with crit base dmg dealer lol
    But, it ain’t so helpful when you dealing with high crit dmg. Ex, you have 40k HP and a level 4 enhanced guardian angel (receiving crit reduced by -20%), then you dealing with a Delphic from a crit user by 10k-20k crit, meaning -2k to -4k crit only, you still losing 8k-16k of your HP. But when you have level 7 (receiving crit reduced by -35%) or higher, that's pretty helpful.

10. Goddess Blessing/Pristine Goddess Blessing
    It reduces ALL dmg received by %. Higher the level, lesser dmg you received.

11. Aegis/Aegis Major
    It reduces dmg value. To whoever that still confused bout dmg value, it’s the dmg you received when you’re in duel. It’s popped up above your head each time your enemy inflicts dmg to you. Very useful for low level players who run in Nether Forest or Claristun.
    I’ll say lower than level 35 cuzz there is some level 35+ could deal 1-7k dmg in a PvP.
    Don't use it on high level dungeon, not helping at all.

12. Blessed Health/Enhanced Blessed Health/Refined Blessed Health
    This one can restore your HP by points. Higher the level, more HP you could get while attacking your enemy, but it has only 10% chance to restore. Higher your HP, lesser you could depend on it. Lets say you have 40k HP and 10% chance of restore 2k HP while attacking, hmm… not so helpful, ain’t it?

13. Regeneration/Enhanced Regeneration
    It gives you chance to regain HP to % of dmg dealt (10% trigger rate). Not so helpful when you dealt more or less than 10% trigger rate.

14. Brilliance/Enhanced Brilliance/Refined Brilliance/Pristine Brilliance/Holy Brilliance
    Aka HP astral. It boosts your HP. Good for GB run when your job is whacking enemy’s ward tower. But, it means you need more HP pack to replace your HP lost.

15. Charm/Enhanced Charm/Refined Charm/Pristine Charm/Holy Charm
    With this astral, you can boost your troop counts. It’s good for GB run also. Your troops can last longer against ward’s attack.
    More troops, means they will last longer against enemy’s attack.

16. Fortitude/Enhanced Fortitude/Refined Fortitude/Pristine Fortitude/Holy Fortitude
    Aka pdef astral, this astral boosts you pdef.

17. Willpower/Enhanced Willpower/Refined Willpower/Pristine Willpower/Holy Willpower
    Aka mdef astral, this astral boosts your mdef.

18. Deflection/Enhanced Deflection
    With this astral you have chance to deflect dmg you received by %. Good astral for you against stronger player.

19. Illusion/Enhanced Illusion
    This astral can help you dodging dmg that you received. It’s different from block. With block you still received some dmg, but with illusion you only received 1 DMG!!! But, not really helpful when you have low level illusion.

Offensive and defensive astral
    They ain’t stat related but very helpful whether to defense your self or make you whack harder.
    Offensive astral
    - Determination
    - Will Destroyer
    - Ruthlessness
    - Deflection
    Defensive astral
    - Guardian Angel
    - Goddess Blessed
    - Aegis
    - Blessed Health
    - Regeneration
    - Illusion

Suggested astral for starter
    Crit dealer
    1. Archer
    Level 25: patk, crit
    Level 30: patk, crit, determination
    Level 40: patk, crit, determination, optional
    2. Crit mage
    Level 25: matk, crit
    Level 30: matk, crit, determination
    Level 40: matk, crit, determination, optional
    3. Crit knight
    Optional: Goddess Blessed, Blessed Health, Illusion, Deflection, Regeneration, Guardian Angel, Ruthlessness, Fortitude/Willpower (can’t use def combo just yet since you only have 4 slots at level 40)
    Non-crit dealer
    1. Mage
    Level 25: matk, will destroyer
    Level 30: matk, will destroyer, optional
    2. Knight
    Level 25: matk, will destroyer
    Level 30: matk, will destroyer, optional
    Optional: Aegis, Enshieldment, Goddess Blessed, Blessed Health, Illusion, Deflection, Regeneration, Guardian Angel, Ruthlessness, Fortitude/Willpower (can’t use def combo just yet since you only have 3 slots at level 30)

If you have a hard time to get the partner of your astral, you can always use defensive/offensive astral first.
    For example, crit mage, you have matk and crit astral at level 30, but you can’t find determination, you can use the optional astral first until you get your determination.
    You’ll get a slot on your astral pack each time you level up (level 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80).

After getting closer with your astral of choice, now lets try a little trick to get “powerful” Astros ^3^
    Every player start with 0 star point, even old players can start on 0 star point if they used their star points to exchange for a better astral

Magus (4k gold, 1 point)
    Ceres (5k gold, 2 points)
    Pallas (6k gold, 3 points)
    Satum (8k gold, 4 points)
    Chiron (10k gold, 5 points)

Exchange for astral
    1k sp = energine
    2k sp = purp astral
    7k sp = yellow astral
    15k sp = red astral (yuck… I know, it’s so damn expensive XD)

When you’re getting closer around 2k sp, astral will be nicer to you. It will give you more purps or yellow or red randomly. NO NEED to exchange, ya right… BUT, once you getting closer to 3k sp, astral will be a meanie again. You’ll get more and more misfortunes, greens, and blues. It’s just like they’re trying to say, “Hurry and get 7k sp then exchange them for yellow astral, so I can torture you again.”
    The trick is get at least 7k sp as your basic sp. In other words, just pretend that your 7k sp is 0 sp so you can't use them to exchange.
    And if you considered yourself “unlucky” with astral and decided to exchange, you’ll get EXACTLY THE SAME astral that you just exchanged in 1-2 weeks later. That's how it works lol

How to get sp fast?
    1. Sell all. Sell everything you get from astral, but yellow and red. This way you get more clicks (more clicks meaning more points). You can use yellow and red to pump up your astral or use energine instead.
    2. Yummy purp. Sell everything you get from astral, but purp, yellow, and red. Lesser click than “sell all” way, but you don't have to buy energine to pump up your astral cuzz you have yummy purp to help you feed your astral. You get purp more often than yellow or red, so you can pump your astral each time you get purp.

How much exp each astral gives?
    - Green = 10 exp
    - Blue = 30 exp
    - Purple = 50 exp
    - Yellow = 70 exp
    - Red = 90 exp

FREE astral worth 3,6M gold per year
    You must be like “what are you crazy?”
    Nah…
    The trick is when you play astral, try to lit Chiron, the most expensive astral worth 10k gold. Once you lit it, you can click it or just leave it, then click another one that clickable.
    Everyday you get FREE 1 click, what I’m trying to say is, if you leave Chiron on clickable position until reset, you’ll get FREE Chiron-click, yea free… You save 10k gold ^3^

IMPORTANT, all Astros work so well once they reach at least level 5, so… pump them up!

Some suggestions that MIGHT worth for your astral pack.
    1. Lots of players currently using def combo (mdef and pdef astral), they’re good combo, but they only add more certain def, further more you need 2 slots for them. So, if you don't wanna waste your astral slots for them, you could use illusion and goddess blessing only as your defensive astral. And try to use yellow or red astral.
    2. Archers have balanced def, between mdef and pdef. If you ever decided to use def combo (mdef and pdef) it wont be hurt for archer to use both at the same time. But, it’s diff case on mage and knight. Mage has higher mdef than their pdef, so I’d say, use pdef astral if you wanna use def astral to get a balanced def. Same with knight, they have higher pdef than mdef, use mdef astral to get a balanced def.
    3. One more thing, if you disagree with 2 suggestions above, you can always use def combo (mdef and pdef) at the same time. But, if you AREN’T an archer, don't expect to get balanced def. So… up to you :3

The key is “PATIENCE AND DETERMINATION” and don't forget to love your astral or it wont love you EVER ROFL

Good Luck ^3^
    This guidance is dedicated to MyMaster, a friend and an astral teacher of mine.
    By lovely, cuddly, and fluffy Mr.TeaLova
    Last edited by mocchi09; 05-25-2013, 07:36 AM.
    No Sign

Nice Guide
    ^ write this after 15 min reading
    Wartune
    Server:[S2]Edena Village
    Name:Leila
    Level:53
    Class:Knight
    Guild:KingsOfWar
    Battle rating:24k

Dragon Pals
    Server : [1]Dragon Valley
    Name:LeilaCrystal
    Class:Archer
    Level:33
    Guild:??
    Might:4,8K

Lunaria Story
    Server: [13]Sea Temple Ruins
    Class:Warrior/Knight
    Level:41
    Might:9,3K

Feel free to add me(Except Wartune) if im online :3

Comment

thanks Leila
      No Sign

Comment

Your Welcome
        Wartune
        Server:[S2]Edena Village
        Level:53
        Class:Knight
        Guild:KingsOfWar
        Battle rating:24k

Dragon Pals
        Server : [1]Dragon Valley
        Name:LeilaCrystal
        Class:Archer
        Level:33
        Guild:??
        Might:4,8K

Lunaria Story
        Server: [13]Sea Temple Ruins
        Class:Warrior/Knight
        Level:41
        Might:9,3K

Feel free to add me(Except Wartune) if im online :3

Comment

this is the biggest baddest and meanist astral guid i have ever seen
          its is really good .
          you have put a lot of effort in to this
          Last edited by R28881593; 05-29-2013, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
            this is the biggest baddest and meanist astral guid i have ever seen
            its is really good .
            you have put a lot of effort in to this
            thanks a bunch
            No Sign

Comment

very well said... completely useful... tnx for this guide

Comment

i dont know just want to ask something. for a knight which one is better to keep? ruthlessness or a guardian angel and why?thank you..

Comment

Originally posted by R29254177 View Post
                  i dont know just want to ask something. for a knight which one is better to keep? ruthlessness or a guardian angel and why?thank you..
                  Neither.
                  Patk, Mdef, Pdef, Refined Goddess, Enshieldment, Will Destroyer. Should keep you covered until 70.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                    Neither.
                    Patk, Mdef, Pdef, Refined Goddess, Enshieldment, Will Destroyer. Should keep you covered until 70.
                    so if i got enhanced regeneration and refined blessed health (both are yellow) with guardian angel and will destroyer in pink which one should get rid of? I need to eliminate one...

and thank you so much for the reply

Comment

Hopefully you're on a new server, or newish..
                      You should be trying to obtain orange will destroyer asap. This is where most of your damage will come from

Any other astral besides the one I listed, is not really needed..

Comment

Good guide, though the only thing I didn't agree with was

1. Sell all. Sell everything you get from astral, but yellow and red. This way you get more clicks (more clicks meaning more points). You can use yellow and red to pump up your astral or use energine instead.
                        2. Yummy purp. Sell everything you get from astral, but purp, yellow, and red. Lesser click than “sell all” way, but you don't have to buy energine to pump up your astral cuzz you have yummy purp to help you feed your astral. You get purp more often than yellow or red, so you can pump your astral each time you get purp.
                        Unless the purpose of that is exclusively getting points, from the EXP side selling blues will harm you. From experience, it's "easier" to get 5 blue astrals (150 exp) than 3 purple (150 exp).

Comment

2. Sniper's Edge/Enhanced Sniper's Edge/Refined Sniper's Edge/Pristine Sniper's Edge/Holy Sniper's Edge
                          [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Aka Crit (critical) astral, it gives you more crit stat. For an archer this astral is the 2nd astral that they should have. Without it, an archer is considered as a limp archer since archer deals crit base damage most of the time. The combo of high crit and high patk resulted in deathly dmg for their enemy.
                          I’m a mage and I have big trouble against archer who has high crit base dmg and mostly, mage hates those crit base dmg archers =///=
                          These days, crit mage and crit knight could be found often in game. They’re using crit on their basic atk, since you can whack harder with crit.

Suggested astral for starter
                          Crit dealer
                          1. Archer

I don't agree for starting archers to have critical for a second astral. 1 archers already have a base of 20% chance of critical from skill eye of the eagle. 2 most skills a archer can use at that level have a boost of 20% to critical chance, multi-shot already has 100% chance so critical astral does nothing for you. A starting archer is better with Patk, Pdef, Mdef then adding determination for a 4th as a 5th you add critical or goddess blessing 6th is whatever you didn't use for a 5th. You will get farther in catacombs solo dungeons and mpds. Also you will last longer in pvp. A side note Guardian Angel does not reduce critical damage. Read the astral description again you will see it says chances of receiving crit reduced by -X% I am also pretty sure it does not work in PVP 50% chance of reduce would make any archer junk. As for block astral it is useful to a archer for a 7th or 8th astral block works like this your block/their attack lets say you get a 0.056 decimal that gives you 5.6% chance to block

Comment

question about Ruthlessness. it says it "xpands" floating damage. does that mean it expands it both ways? like more max damage but at the same time it expands the min damage? im just wondering if it increases or i should say lowers your min dam giving the possibility to do even less damage some times?

Comment

Originally posted by Ejizme View Post
                              question about Ruthlessness. it says it "xpands" floating damage. does that mean it expands it both ways? like more max damage but at the same time it expands the min damage? im just wondering if it increases or i should say lowers your min dam giving the possibility to do even less damage some times?
                              Yep, if you use v3 orange = 21%, this change your floating dmg from 90-110% to 69-131%, works good on wb

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                              X