Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

ALL about lvl 50 PVE Legendary set !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALL about lvl 50 PVE Legendary set !

Hi Wartuners !

Today, i want to share with you info i was able to gather by senthetising/enchanting a lvl 50 PVE legendary gear.
    i searched the forum for someone who have this kind of information but didn't found it (maybe i didn't searched well).

First of all, having a PVE legendary set is very important when you reach a certain lvl where PVP set can't catch up the competition anymore.
    Based on how much you play/pay on the game you want to go for lvl 40, 50, 60 or 70 legendary set, as a 100% free player i shoosed to go for lvl 50.

without much more bla bla, here is what you will need to have for the lvl 50 legendary set:

 Each piece need 100k Gold to be senthetised, and extra 500k Gold to be in legendary stat.
     You will need a total of 16k insignias (for epic shards « 400 each »), 720 Crypt tokens (for basic mystic gears materials « 180 each »), 800 lvl 4 cristaloids (200 each), 400 lvl 50 legendary stones (100 each).
     With minimum 80% success rate you will need : lvl 1-6 luck stone x1, lvl 7 luck stone x3, lvl 8 luck stone x6 and lvl 9 luck stone x9.
     Total of 12 lvl 7, 24 lvl 8 and 36 lvl 9 luck stones for full set (helmet, weapon, necklace and armor).
     If you think, you have bad luck and want always 100% success rate, you will need : lvl 1-8 luck stone x1 and lvl 9 luck stone x18.
     Total of 72 lvl 9 luck stones for full set (helmet, weapon, necklace and armor).

So as you can see every piece need "exactly" 4.320.884 Gold (~4320k) to be fully enchanted and a Total of 17.283.536 Gold (~17283k) for the whole set.
     All in all (Senthetise + Enchante) you will need a Total of 19.683.536 Gold (~19683k) or let's say 20M Gold ^^.

you may want to go for full lvl 50 legendary (pve gears + rings/jewels) in that case you will need extra requirement listed below:
    -> 4000 Crypt Tokens (1600 for normal and extra 2400 for epic shards), 400 lvl 50 Legendary Stones and extra 19M Gold for senthetis + enchant.

---

Refine stats difference (thnx to "AnataOFAkku"):

(based on maximum stats boost at lvl 10).

P/Matk ,P/Mdef, Block, Crit and HP.

60 Legendary:...........Stat +136 / HP +292.
    60 Normal:................Stat +113 / HP +243.
    50 Legendary:...........Stat +124 / HP +274.
    55 PvP = 50 Normal:...Stat +103 / HP +228.

Rower, Defense, Endu, Charisma and Inteligence.

60 Legendary :...............................Attrib +37.
    60 Normal:.....................................Attrib +30.
    50 Legendary :...............................Attrib +31.
    55 PvP = 50 Normal = 40 Legendary:..Attrib +25.

---

If you are olso a free player and think going for lvl 60 pve set is better, i would say yes it's better But:

Lvl 60 legendary gear*(1) full enchanted (+30) vs lvl 50 legendary gear full enchanted (+27):
    the diffirence in stats is small compared to requirements,
    about ~500 MATK/PDEF diffirence, ~800 MDEF and ~1.2k HP (based on a mage set) + diffirence of +200 dommage dealt (500 for lvl 60 vs 300 for lvl 50).

Other then that lvl 50 win on:
    3 enchant lvl difference and yet about same stats boost.
    lvl 50 need: 100 legendary stones/gear = 400 total, 40 epic shards (10 for each gear) and 16k insignias and...well that's all.
    lvl 60 need: 150 legendary stones/gear = 600 total, 60 epic shards (15 for each gear), 48k insignias...(triple what need lvl 50) and lvl 5 necropolis cleared for rings/jewels ( not that easy if u plan on making lvl 60 set with 55 arena set ).
    up to u to decide weither to go for lvl 60 or lvl 50.

That's all, hop it help someone out there.

YAMAZAKARIA
    S41.
    Last edited by YAMAZORDX; 05-28-2013, 01:02 PM.

Not complete but nice info.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      Not complete but nice info.
      Can you please tell me what's the parts i didn't talked about in order to become a complet lvl 50 legendary topic ?

Comment

First of all rafine stats and diference betwen 50-50l-60-60l in my option is important thing if you want full guide :]

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Catch
          P/matk,p/mdef,block,crit and hp

60L: Stat +136 / HP +289[lv9]
          60P: Stat +113 / HP +243
          50L: Stat +124 / HP +274
          55PvP=50P: Stat +103 / HP +228

Rower,def,endu,charisma,inteligence

60L: Attribute +37
          60P: Attribute +30
          50L: Attribute +31
          55PvP=50P=40L: Attribute +25
          Last edited by miQQQs; 05-26-2013, 09:32 AM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Thank you for the effort ^^ i will add these refinement stats to my post

Comment

wow thank you for the post and additional info ( both of you : yamazordx and anataofakku) ..nice
              Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

If any1 have questions about 50pve - just ask, i try help

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

How much time would it take to make it if you play everyday ?
                  - The Lag Master -
                  S195

Comment

Takes forever to make, to get crystaloids, the stones, the broken Armor/Weapon. Basically you gotta have patience, and a lot of keys lol.
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                      Takes forever to make, to get crystaloids, the stones, the broken Armor/Weapon. Basically you gotta have patience, and a lot of keys lol.
                      Yeah, takes few months. Lets say you are vip and make 3x god nm per day + keyrun evry week. This is 70 loids and leg stones per week so in month 300 loids and leg stones, so you need 3 months minimum for pve set,and full legend set rings and jewels

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                        Yeah, takes few months. Lets say you are vip and make 3x god nm per day + keyrun evry week. This is 70 loids and leg stones per week so in month 300 loids and leg stones, so you need 3 months minimum for pve set,and full legend set rings and jewels
                        Comparing to lvl 60 legendary set, does it take less time to get it ?
                        - The Lag Master -
                        S195

Comment

Lets say you need 1200 loids 800 leg stones + 48k insignia for full legend 60 set, this takes minimum 6 months if you find for run dt nm each day

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
                            Comparing to lvl 60 legendary set, does it take less time to get it ?
                            Compared to 60 set, yes 50 set is easier and faster to get.
                            60 set like Anata said, you need 48k insig, so no medallion for quite a while lol
                            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I'm a light casher(can do refine and such).
                              lvl 56 archer,35k BR ,lvl12 talents.
                              i earn good EXP everyday,in the range of 8-10 million.
                              currently,don't even have a single piece of the lvl50 set.
                              honor rank:crusader.

what shall i do?go for the lvl50 leg set?or lvl up to 60 and go for the lvl60 set?
                              how do you guys even camp at a level?
                              2 mil exp from spire
                              2 mil from cata
                              2 mil from MPDs
                              2 mil from other quests

can't possibly avoid the above lol
                              [S190] DarkMoon Pass
                              Char:TonyStark
                              Guild: WARLORDS

Comment

Working...
                              X