Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALL about lvl 50 PVE Legendary set !

Hi Wartuners !

Today, i want to share with you info i was able to gather by senthetising/enchanting a lvl 50 PVE legendary gear.
    i searched the forum for someone who have this kind of information but didn't found it (maybe i didn't searched well).

First of all, having a PVE legendary set is very important when you reach a certain lvl where PVP set can't catch up the competition anymore.
    Based on how much you play/pay on the game you want to go for lvl 40, 50, 60 or 70 legendary set, as a 100% free player i shoosed to go for lvl 50.

without much more bla bla, here is what you will need to have for the lvl 50 legendary set:

 Each piece need 100k Gold to be senthetised, and extra 500k Gold to be in legendary stat.
     You will need a total of 16k insignias (for epic shards « 400 each »), 720 Crypt tokens (for basic mystic gears materials « 180 each »), 800 lvl 4 cristaloids (200 each), 400 lvl 50 legendary stones (100 each).
     With minimum 80% success rate you will need : lvl 1-6 luck stone x1, lvl 7 luck stone x3, lvl 8 luck stone x6 and lvl 9 luck stone x9.
     Total of 12 lvl 7, 24 lvl 8 and 36 lvl 9 luck stones for full set (helmet, weapon, necklace and armor).
     If you think, you have bad luck and want always 100% success rate, you will need : lvl 1-8 luck stone x1 and lvl 9 luck stone x18.
     Total of 72 lvl 9 luck stones for full set (helmet, weapon, necklace and armor).

So as you can see every piece need "exactly" 4.320.884 Gold (~4320k) to be fully enchanted and a Total of 17.283.536 Gold (~17283k) for the whole set.
     All in all (Senthetise + Enchante) you will need a Total of 19.683.536 Gold (~19683k) or let's say 20M Gold ^^.

you may want to go for full lvl 50 legendary (pve gears + rings/jewels) in that case you will need extra requirement listed below:
    -> 4000 Crypt Tokens (1600 for normal and extra 2400 for epic shards), 400 lvl 50 Legendary Stones and extra 19M Gold for senthetis + enchant.

---

Refine stats difference (thnx to "AnataOFAkku"):

(based on maximum stats boost at lvl 10).

P/Matk ,P/Mdef, Block, Crit and HP.

60 Legendary:...........Stat +136 / HP +292.
    60 Normal:................Stat +113 / HP +243.
    50 Legendary:...........Stat +124 / HP +274.
    55 PvP = 50 Normal:...Stat +103 / HP +228.

Rower, Defense, Endu, Charisma and Inteligence.

60 Legendary :...............................Attrib +37.
    60 Normal:.....................................Attrib +30.
    50 Legendary :...............................Attrib +31.
    55 PvP = 50 Normal = 40 Legendary:..Attrib +25.

---

If you are olso a free player and think going for lvl 60 pve set is better, i would say yes it's better But:

Lvl 60 legendary gear*(1) full enchanted (+30) vs lvl 50 legendary gear full enchanted (+27):
    the diffirence in stats is small compared to requirements,
    about ~500 MATK/PDEF diffirence, ~800 MDEF and ~1.2k HP (based on a mage set) + diffirence of +200 dommage dealt (500 for lvl 60 vs 300 for lvl 50).

Other then that lvl 50 win on:
    3 enchant lvl difference and yet about same stats boost.
    lvl 50 need: 100 legendary stones/gear = 400 total, 40 epic shards (10 for each gear) and 16k insignias and...well that's all.
    lvl 60 need: 150 legendary stones/gear = 600 total, 60 epic shards (15 for each gear), 48k insignias...(triple what need lvl 50) and lvl 5 necropolis cleared for rings/jewels ( not that easy if u plan on making lvl 60 set with 55 arena set ).
    up to u to decide weither to go for lvl 60 or lvl 50.

That's all, hop it help someone out there.

YAMAZAKARIA
    S41.
    Last edited by YAMAZORDX; 05-28-2013, 12:02 PM.

Not complete but nice info.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      Not complete but nice info.
      Can you please tell me what's the parts i didn't talked about in order to become a complet lvl 50 legendary topic ?

Comment

First of all rafine stats and diference betwen 50-50l-60-60l in my option is important thing if you want full guide :]

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Catch
          P/matk,p/mdef,block,crit and hp

60L: Stat +136 / HP +289[lv9]
          60P: Stat +113 / HP +243
          50L: Stat +124 / HP +274
          55PvP=50P: Stat +103 / HP +228

Rower,def,endu,charisma,inteligence

60L: Attribute +37
          60P: Attribute +30
          50L: Attribute +31
          55PvP=50P=40L: Attribute +25
          Last edited by miQQQs; 05-26-2013, 08:32 AM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Thank you for the effort ^^ i will add these refinement stats to my post

Comment

wow thank you for the post and additional info ( both of you : yamazordx and anataofakku) ..nice
              Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

If any1 have questions about 50pve - just ask, i try help

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

How much time would it take to make it if you play everyday ?
                  - The Lag Master -
                  S195

Comment

Takes forever to make, to get crystaloids, the stones, the broken Armor/Weapon. Basically you gotta have patience, and a lot of keys lol.
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                      Takes forever to make, to get crystaloids, the stones, the broken Armor/Weapon. Basically you gotta have patience, and a lot of keys lol.
                      Yeah, takes few months. Lets say you are vip and make 3x god nm per day + keyrun evry week. This is 70 loids and leg stones per week so in month 300 loids and leg stones, so you need 3 months minimum for pve set,and full legend set rings and jewels

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                        Yeah, takes few months. Lets say you are vip and make 3x god nm per day + keyrun evry week. This is 70 loids and leg stones per week so in month 300 loids and leg stones, so you need 3 months minimum for pve set,and full legend set rings and jewels
                        Comparing to lvl 60 legendary set, does it take less time to get it ?
                        - The Lag Master -
                        S195

Comment

Lets say you need 1200 loids 800 leg stones + 48k insignia for full legend 60 set, this takes minimum 6 months if you find for run dt nm each day

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
                            Comparing to lvl 60 legendary set, does it take less time to get it ?
                            Compared to 60 set, yes 50 set is easier and faster to get.
                            60 set like Anata said, you need 48k insig, so no medallion for quite a while lol
                            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I'm a light casher(can do refine and such).
                              lvl 56 archer,35k BR ,lvl12 talents.
                              i earn good EXP everyday,in the range of 8-10 million.
                              currently,don't even have a single piece of the lvl50 set.
                              honor rank:crusader.

what shall i do?go for the lvl50 leg set?or lvl up to 60 and go for the lvl60 set?
                              how do you guys even camp at a level?
                              2 mil exp from spire
                              2 mil from cata
                              2 mil from MPDs
                              2 mil from other quests

can't possibly avoid the above lol
                              [S190] DarkMoon Pass
                              Char:TonyStark
                              Guild: WARLORDS

Comment

Working...
                              X