ALL about lvl 50 PVE Legendary set !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AP007 View Post
    what shall i do?go for the lvl50 leg set?or lvl up to 60 and go for the lvl60 set?
    how do you guys even camp at a level?
    2 mil exp from spire
    2 mil from cata
    2 mil from MPDs
    2 mil from other quests

can't possibly avoid the above lol
    To slow level you need to avoid unnecessary xp.

Spire is not required as any part of your daily devotion. You only have to enter the catacombs, there is no requirement to actually do any levels. So that's 4mil daily xp saved...

For more tips and tricks to slow levelling and increasing your BR - have a read of the slow levelling guide.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I've read your guide many times already,and its wonderful
      cata gives a load of useful gems.....won't it hurt me aim to go slow and be strong if i can't level my gems ?i don't see any other major source of gems (except BG maybe).
      Same for spire chests........

i had hoped levelling talents would allow me to camp at 59,but it doesn't seem likely now
      [S190] DarkMoon Pass
      Char:TonyStark
      Guild: WARLORDS

Comment

I've read your guide many times already,and its wonderful
        cata gives a load of useful gems.....won't it hurt me aim to go slow and be strong if i can't level my gems ?i don't see any other major source of gems (except BG maybe).
        Same for spire chests........

i had hoped levelling talents would allow me to camp at 59,but it doesn't seem likely now
        Carting in BG is where I get my gems. Slower than catas admittedly - but it's got me there.

going slow makes you strong in your level range. You'll fall behind the leaders who spend the most for sure. The offset is eventually you'll dominate a level bracket.
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I'm a light casher(can do refine and such).
          lvl 56 archer,35k BR ,lvl12 talents.
          i earn good EXP everyday,in the range of 8-10 million.
          currently,don't even have a single piece of the lvl50 set.
          honor rank:crusader.

what shall i do?go for the lvl50 leg set?or lvl up to 60 and go for the lvl60 set?
          how do you guys even camp at a level?
          2 mil exp from spire
          2 mil from cata
          2 mil from MPDs
          2 mil from other quests

can't possibly avoid the above lol

Since you are still 56 and will still work on maxing out your talents, you can still do cata everyday. For me, cata is very essential, please don't stop it. I never stop mine when I do slow leveling. I was able to stay at 58-59 for more than a month so it's unnecessary to stop it just because u wanted to slow down. You need higher lvl gems and carting in BG is not enough (coz at your lvl, you must kill a lot than to cart a lot). W/o crypt key, you gained a total of 1.5M xp everyday, w/ crypt key is 2.5M xp (500kXP from other sources like: certain daily quest and solo arena duels).

Just avoid spire and daily quests. Just do 3 GoD NM runs everyday (since there's a little chance that u can get loids/stones from the card countdown, you might want to quit before the last boss). I also advice you to buy 5x leg stones in guild shop everyday so it will help you to finish leg stones faster. Btw, I got my PVE set within 3 weeks using 400+ keys though I admit I bought 220 loids from the previous loids pack. Good luck in farming loids & stones!
          Last edited by AllyMae; 05-31-2013, 06:17 PM. Reason: additional info

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
            Takes forever to make, to get crystaloids, the stones, the broken Armor/Weapon. Basically you gotta have patience, and a lot of keys lol.
            meh its really not that bad, if you can start grinding god nm early in the 50's lvl. took me and 3 mages about 7-8 weeks for full lvl 50 legendary set. this is without buying loids/stones at all. Being in a guild with lvl 9 shop helps a lot as well as you can buy 5 stones a day + 6 stones/loids min. for a non-key god nm run is 11 stones min per day, combine this with weekly key runs and it starts to add up pretty fast. Very possible to get ~100 legs per week.

Comment

Does the lvl 50 PVE legendary gear have to be fashioned as you described? Or should I be running a certain dungeon over & over in the slim hope that the items may show up as a card draw?

Apart from an outright purchase, what is the best way to obtain crystalloids? These seem to be the toughest to obtain.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Quickpick View Post
                Does the lvl 50 PVE legendary gear have to be fashioned as you described? Or should I be running a certain dungeon over & over in the slim hope that the items may show up as a card draw?

Apart from an outright purchase, what is the best way to obtain crystalloids? These seem to be the toughest to obtain.

Thank you.
                The % chances to get the final item through last boss card draw is nearly = 0 (but possible if you have that crazy luck...) as summoners are in GoD nm mpd you may want to start by senthetising the 2 other items that can be dropt in Lair first so (if you have luck) you may drop final item on GoD card draw and save 200 cristaloids. ( as already said it's nearly 0% chance but worth trying ).

As for Cristaloids farming, other then buying them directly you can farm them in solo dungeons/mpds.
                PS: (this month's event have lvl 4 cristaloids in gold chest) gather as much silver medallions as you can exchange them for Gold chest and pray that the bonus item is lvl 4 Cristaloids

Comment

Working...
                X