No announcement yet.

Buying Vip with Mol Points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi wondering if any1 can help me i just purchased VIP but its has not activated even though its telling me im a VIP member can any1 tell me what i should do please would be very greatful

Comment

Originally posted by R23020330 View Post
      hi wondering if any1 can help me i just purchased VIP but its has not activated even though its telling me im a VIP member can any1 tell me what i should do please would be very greatful
      he may i know, what voucher dou you use?
      because, i always buy vip using UniPin, you must ask to support first

Comment

Originally posted by R23020330 View Post
        he may i know, what voucher dou you use?
        because, i always buy vip using UniPin, you must ask to support first

Comment

how I buy vip account in roumania by mobile?

Comment

balens and vip by mobile

i.am from roumania howi buy balens and vip account by using mobile payment?

Comment

newbiew lang poh ako...

1. meron poh ba unbound gold lang na binibinta sa larong eternel saga poh??? if meron poh san ako makakabili po????

2. san po ako makkabili eternal saga VIP card??? kasama po ba yung unbound nyan o wala po?????

Help please.

Comment

any way, to do this in monkey king?

i see that i can get vip in other r2 games, or i can get taels in monkey king, but i can't see anywhere i can get vip in monkey king with mol points?

Comment

Originally posted by svartulf View Post
                  any way, to do this in monkey king?

i see that i can get vip in other r2 games, or i can get taels in monkey king, but i can't see anywhere i can get vip in monkey king with mol points?
                  You will have to ask that in the Monkey King forum
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

hi..im from Phil and i reaklly find it hard to avail buying from mol points..is there any other way?

Comment

Working...
                    X