Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Become a Killer Knight (Non Casher)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Become a Killer Knight (Non Casher)

hi. some user ask me how can be i'm strong with my ugly stat. hahahaha so i make this guide for you all who want become strong.

now let's begin the guide how to be strong and become a killer knight

let see the list :

1.GEMS
    2.REFINE (REFINEMENT CRYSTAL)
    3.ASTRAL
    4.GUILD SKILL
    5.TROOPS
    6.SKILL POINT
    7.HORSE (not yet writed)
    8.MEDAL (not yet writed)
    9.TALENTS

1.GEMS
    you may know this. all need high gear for get more stats. but what if your lvl still weak and can't equip high lvl equipment XD this what we must do. synthesize high PATK gems. make it lvl 5. and put it on all of your equipments. these gems same with your guild skill. but very cheap and fast get rather than guild skill. you can see my screenshot i have all PATK gems lvl 5 in my all equipment.

i remove it from my equipment . so you can see my gems. dont think about defense. later you will focus on defense when you get more socketing rod, just think fast killing before you dead (this work only on fight PVP. not in BG).

Note : in BG can be solved with medallion. i will write it later and also the trick to get fast title in BG even you weak. i just want to say "learn from lose is the way to be winner." that's words is bad. even high title user hate it. hahahahaha
    oh yeah. for opinion. i'm working these gems when i'm in low level. (i convert all Gems into PATK gems). and then. when i'm in high lvl. i can working make defense Gems. that's the trick. when i'm lvl 45, i have full lvl 5 Gems. for you who in high lvl. well. i suggesting you make it now. don't late. hehehe.

question : i lose my def lvl 5 scroll gems. what i can do? i don't have balens.?
    answer : if you have another lvl 5 gems. convert it. but it takes more gold. like me. i loss my lvl 5 PDEF gems scroll. but i still have lvl 5 PDEF gems. because i convert my lvl 5 HP gems into lvl 5 PDEF gems. easy right. ehihihihi.
    question : where i can get socketing rod?
    answer : you can get it from guild blessing and battleground treasure chest (if someone know more, tell me). if you want fast, become casher player and buy socketing rod at shop. XD

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gems.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	1736603

this is when i put it to my equipment. look at PATK.

Name:	PATK.jpg
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	1736604

what about my guild skill. my guild skill only lvl 4. and still stuck. and we still working for upgrade it. that's our lover guild. we don't think to left and moving in another guild.
    Blitz everyday in catacomb even you don't have without key (some player tell me without crypt key, they all can't enter) wrong, without it you still can enter. just uncheck "use crypt token". and then you can enter. and don't forget. save your crypt key until you reach lvl 80 or high. because you can get lvl 2 and 3 gems on these lvl with crypt key (don't use to much in low lvl catacomb).

Some tips for gems : convert all your gems like block (for a while), matk, charisma, and another gems (except PDEF, MDEF and HP) . but sometimes you can convert it. that's all about gems.

2.REFINEMENT (REFINEMENT CRYSTAL)
    some user tell me if them don't know how to refine. so i make this guide how to refine.
    first. you need refinement crystal defending on your equipment. low lvl equipment need lvl 1 refinement crystal and high lvl equipment crystal need lvl 2 - lvl 3 refinement crystal.
    for 3 stat, only need 4 - 8 refinement crystal (correct me if i'm wrong). for 5 stat full, need 18 refinement crystal.

question : where to get refinement crystal?
    answer : you can get it from recycle non used equipment. from campaign, or MP.
    question : how to recycle?
    answer : you must have ready non used equipment. move it to list, and then click recycle.
    question : i can't recycle, my equipment not showed, why?
    answer : take a look on your equipment border. if it show green, you can recycle it. each equipment have some refinement crystal. for example, when try recycle green border equipment, you only get 1 refinement crystal, if blue, you get 4. if purple, you get 18 full.
    question : what is 5 stat?
    answer : you can see your equipment right, do you see 5 stat in bottom of your gems slot. that's 5 stat.
    question :] what stat can make me strong?
    answer : try refinement and take a look at 5 stat, if it show (strength, endurance, defense) that's a great stat. but be sure to swap it or it not work. if you found bad stat. don't swap it. refine again.

Note : even with socketed gems, you can refine your equipment (except sell or recycle, we can't do it if there's have gems socketed.)

3.ASTRAL
    Astral is more important for boost your stats. without astral, you may be dead too. XD
    this is the rule of astral :
    grey (misfortune)
    green
    blue
    purple
    yellow or gold
    red

some tips for you : correct me if i'm wrong, if you have green astral. just raise it to lvl 2, when you got blue, raise it to lvl 3, same as purple, lvl 4. and etc. don't waste much gold, enchant first, gems, and then astral, don't forget your guild skill. XD

and this is the great stat for knight. put it on your astral slot.
    Force
    Fortitude
    willpower
    enshieldment

will destroyer (extra slot lvl 50)
    illusion or pristine goddess blessing (extra slot lvl 60) Optional ( i think goddess blessing is good than this )

i'm laughing when my enemy hit me only 1 damage. hahaha that's great astral illusion. but with block combination. don't forget, it work with yellow astral (purple don't very work except you have high lvl on it) it will be more powerfull (correct me if i'm wrong).

Name:	Astral.jpg
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	1736605

3.GUILD SKILL
    about this. you already know. so i'm just say. this is the last when all stuck. hehehehe XD
    if someone don't know about this. just click your guild panel and then click guild skill.

4.TROOP
    even you strong, but if you have weak lvl of your troop. it's bad man for example, you busy kill your enemy troop. but your enemy busy killing you. that's because your troop is weak. hahahahah
    Troop is wall defense for you to hold enemy attack ( except mage, because rain skill is bad ). so troop is good for your defense even you have weak defense, like archer who have high lvl troop. even i'm strong can kill fast high lvl troop. except i can make more damage.
    wow uya, but it's hard to lvl up, it need more daru. XD

what?? no. if your troop lvl 55, i bet it's little bit hard (takes 1 - 3 days for me from WB). but i give some tips for you to get more daru. first is WB (World boss), can make your troop lvl up fast with it. and second is wilds. there's wandering managog . you get daru pearl when you defeat it. XD i can make 300 - 500K daru in 1 - 3 hours just searching wandering managog. sometimes i got 1000K daru if i'm not lazy. XD. and last is bonus and farm. you may know about that. so i will not explain it to you don't force me.

5.Skill Point
    what is good for knight?
    all i see his attack still low. but why me can make more damage and my attack high too.
    the key is skill lvl point.
    see my screenshot. (atleast you need lvl 58 to make this)

Name:	Skill point.jpg
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	1736725

question : what if my lvl still not 58. example lvl 45 - 50
    answer : because your lvl not same like me. so i recomend to you for raise your passive skill first. it boost your stat power, like rage, pshycal attack increased (from 7K become 8K), defense plus, and health when block. after that you can raise your slasher to max lvl. from normal slasher to all slasher. understand? no? wew.

that's all about skill. remember to raise your passive skill first and then attack skill ( make it good. i don't mean to use all on passive, you need attack too. ).

FIXED (need more)
    ===============================================================================================================
    that's all i know how to make your knight becoming a killer knight. and it's not fulll yet. you see in screenshot i'm only using private medal. if i use my crusader medallion. i'll be more strong and have long HP. and more damage. hahaha.

see ya in next fix. hope i'm not lazy to fix it. and also i'm sorry if my guide bad. just trying to make you all knight strong. XD and this is my first guide.

oh yeah. here's more proof i want to show you. just like to show. HP long but can defeated by me i'm only show it. hope you don't fear fight high BR than you. and also give you inspiration to try kill someone. hehehee

Name:	duel proof.jpg
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	1736614

Name:	Duel3.jpg
Size:	259.1 KB
ID:	1736615Click image for larger version

Name:	duel4.jpg
Size:	251.3 KB
ID:	1736616

Name:	duel5.jpg
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	1736617

Note : i got these helm free from event. wekekekekeke
    low troop, you dead, low def. you dead, low PATK you dead too. wekekekekekeke
    that's i mean fast killer turbo power rangers. wekekekeek XD

At last, hahaha i hope this the big point for you all to proof me as killer knight. and you'll see my new weak stat. but does i'm weak. haahahaha killer knight. hahaha

Name:	Dueled.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	1736641

Name:	lose.jpg
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	1736642

and this is my new stat. i just syn my astral at server time after World boss 2 last night. all into my will. hahahah killer knight time !!! XD

Name:	newstat.jpg
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	1736644

Name:	newastral.jpg
Size:	131.1 KB
ID:	1736643

no edit. all is truth. thats report just readed by me . XD
    Last edited by uya91; 06-13-2013, 12:36 AM. Reason: trying fix this guide lol
    Server :[S147] Esterwitch
    Name Char : Surya91
    Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

you have a very poor character for your level, i suggest to work on your guild skills, astrals and academy, also work on getting atleast all level 5 gems, full socketed. At 59 as a free player i had 39k br just from being a plvl noob, which at that range is considered weak nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
      you have a very poor character for your level, i suggest to work on your guild skills, astrals and academy, also work on getting atleast all level 5 gems, full socketed. At 59 as a free player i had 39k br just from being a plvl noob, which at that range is considered weak nowadays
      Oh hush, even though he is no where near strong, but I've seen many noobs. Much worse than he is... like some people in the 60s only have 30k BR.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

wekeke. thanks all. well. i'm working on that. all need patient defending i'm not casher player. i know i need more defense. oh yeah. this little proof . i have more and i know he's here in forum. i don't want to show it. lol but thanks. i'm working on my def too. because i have PATK now. i will raise my def too. :P

Name:	Duel.jpg
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	1669929

Name:	Duel 2.jpg
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	1669930

sorry i don't want make someone shame. so i give little clue on there. lol

oh yeah. i win because i'm using whirlwind maximal. without it. maybe i will dead. fast killer. XD
        Last edited by uya91; 06-07-2013, 01:56 AM.

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by uya91 View Post
          wekeke. thanks all. well. i'm working on that. all need patient defending i'm not casher player. i know i need more defense. oh yeah. this little proof . i have more and i know he's here in forum. i don't want to show it. lol but thanks. i'm working on my def too. because i have PATK now. i will raise my def too. :P

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43333[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]43334[/ATTACH]

sorry i don't want make someone shame. so i give little clue on there. lol

oh yeah. i win because i'm using whirlwind maximal. without it. maybe i will dead. fast killer. XD
          You do have decent stats for noncasher at that lvl and thank you for trying to help others. However, the SS of you beating that mage doesn't really help your point. That was a solo arena fight which mean you fought a bot, not an actual person. Even if that mage was online at the time, the bot more than likely didn't use the best skills possible to win the fight. You 2 have about the same attack, mage got better pdef than you have mdef, 5k more hp,a better medal, and that doesn't even take holy seal into consideration but that's irrelevant since we're talking about build here. If I have to guess, I would say that this mage will slaughter you in a live PVP.
          Last edited by R27402931; 06-07-2013, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Will Destroyer as an astral is not important. That is only preference. But if you are a novice player, use Will Destroyer. If you have experience and have the time and gold and do not mind missing an astral slot, try for a crit knight. With approximately 2500 crit points, I manage quite a considerable difference in damage compared to a will destroyer knight.
            Fate Server 12
            I choose my Fate

Comment

If a Knight with lower BR wearing Private Medallion can win against a Mage wearing Crusader Medallion, I'd say the Mage is offline. Since judging by their stats, your Patk isn't high enough to bring that Mage down before Restoration.
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
                You do have decent stats for noncasher at that lvl and thank you for trying to help others. However, the SS of you beating that mage doesn't really help your point. That was a solo arena fight which mean you fought a bot, not an actual person. Even if that mage was online at the time, the bot more than likely didn't use the best skills possible to win the fight. You 2 have about the same attack, mage got better pdef than you have mdef, 5k more hp,a better medal, and that doesn't even take holy seal into consideration but that's irrelevant since we're talking about build here. If I have to guess, I would say that this mage will slaughter you in a live PVP.
                thanks pat. thanks for your opinion. well. i don't use holy seal, or potion. but you are right. that's mage is system. if real mage plunder me. i will be killed. but that's good right. that's mean we still can defeat high BR. i just want give some spirit to user who want give up because his char weak. so i make this guide. wekekeeke. but again. thanks i hope they all have spirit again. because there's to much ppl want copy my char's power. and they all pm me. now if they all pm me again. i give this link. XD

Comment

Also, remember to refine your gear. As a crit knight I chose to work on patk and strength with a 3rd in crit. My hp are low in comparison, but i more than make up for it in damage. Currently, I am near 13k patk with 7k pdef and mdef and 33k hp (level 58).
                  Fate Server 12
                  I choose my Fate

Comment

Originally posted by MsTeriUs1 View Post
                    Will Destroyer as an astral is not important. That is only preference. But if you are a novice player, use Will Destroyer. If you have experience and have the time and gold and do not mind missing an astral slot, try for a crit knight. With approximately 2500 crit points, I manage quite a considerable difference in damage compared to a will destroyer knight.
                    yes you are right misterius. in WB i use pristine sniper edge. in mp i use will destroyer. because crit sometimes work and sometimes not to another player. XD

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                    If a Knight with lower BR wearing Private Medallion can win against a Mage wearing Crusader Medallion, I'd say the Mage is offline. Since judging by their stats, your Patk isn't high enough to bring that Mage down before Restoration.
                    you too. mage have cheat skill. hahahaha. the restoration. what if these mage don't use it. they will dead. and also. these proof is little point. as you know. these mage angry when i'm plundering her city. hhahahaahha.

oh yeah. i know my medal weak. that's because i'm focused on buying horse arena. after that i can buy my medal back. crusader time. wekekeekek XD

Comment

Originally posted by MsTeriUs1 View Post
                      Also, remember to refine your gear. As a crit knight I chose to work on patk and strength with a 3rd in crit. My hp are low in comparison, but i more than make up for it in damage. Currently, I am near 13k patk with 7k pdef and mdef and 33k hp (level 58).
                      i'm done with that. all of my gear have strength, endurance, and also defense.

13K PATK is defending on your guild skill, horse, and also soul engraving. my soul only lvl 12. and my horse only normal horse.

Comment

not to rain on your parade but you've left out some important things that a "killer knight" would need to do to avoid being killed (as often).

in the rock/paper/scissors world we play in, mages are our nemisis and archers are our prey...as long as we don't mess up our natural advantage, which is the ability to absorb damage and live. you talk about patk gems but fail to talk about enchanting your gear to get the most out of it and it is a way to fine-tune what kind of knight you want to be. you're promoting a dps knight build, so all of your gear should have high numbers for strength and patk and you should have as much endurance, armor and hp as you can to make up for what you're lacking in your defensive astrals. you also want to eliminate intellect and matk attributes.

you say that astrals are more important than guild skills...because your guild doesn't have an adequate skill tower. that's not a well thought out argument and your guild isn't using its wealth properly. guild skills are expensive but they're a safe way to build your toon up rather than bobbing for misfortunes. if your guild has lvl4 skill tower, it might be time to shop for a new guild.

a poster says that only "novice" knights use wd, which may be true, but there's a reason for that. wd is a one-astral boost and is fairly steady in how it procs. crit is great when it works...but look out when it doesn't. in wb there's always the next turn but in pvp, gambling on crit can leave you -400 honor and mad. additionally, to make crit most effective, you need both snipers edge and determination, so what do you give up for the extra astral slot? block? goddess blessing? if so you've made yourself an easier target for mages and now you're playing in the archers' dps playground. i'd wait until after you have 6 astral slots to go this route, especially since you're not a casher who will have mount strength and wings to make up for your lack of defense.

you mention troops but don't really say much other than you need more daru...duh. everybody needs more daru, it's what you do with it that counts. first: templars, templars, templars. when i go into a pvp fight and see warlocks it's a guaranteed win unless the character is OP and even then i'm going to beat him up pretty badly. second: kyanite is almost as important as daru because you need to have all your academy skills maxed for your troops (as well as yourself). i plant kyanite every crop whether i need it or not because when you do need it, it goes fast and it's hard to get more. third, get your troops to your level and keep them with you as you level up. my temps have won battles for me after i've died (when i was tanking for them...don't do that often anymore) because they take a punch and give a punch. i also love it when people curse me for having such strong troops that they can't get past them to get to me.

finally...a guide is only useful if people can understand it. i realize that english isn't your first language but perhaps have someone help you edit your next guide (and i hope there is a next guide, btw) so that it's more clear and easy to read. much luck from one ftp tank to another!

Comment

Originally posted by uya91 View Post
                          mage have cheat skill. hahahaha. the restoration. what if these mage don't use it. they will dead. and also. these proof is little point.
                          Restoration? A cheat skill? If that is the case, that knight's shield skill is also a cheat skill? You know mages need that resto because if you'll look at their hp, theirs is much lower than a knight, this has been pointed out a lot of times still many look at it as if it should not be used.

Comment

Cashers cheat too... They use their credit card and get way more stuff than other players who don't!

I mean what is that about? Paying money to win in a stupid game!

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterChi View Post
                              not to rain on your parade but you've left out some important things that a "killer knight" would need to do to avoid being killed (as often).

in the rock/paper/scissors world we play in, mages are our nemisis and archers are our prey...as long as we don't mess up our natural advantage, which is the ability to absorb damage and live. you talk about patk gems but fail to talk about enchanting your gear to get the most out of it and it is a way to fine-tune what kind of knight you want to be. you're promoting a dps knight build, so all of your gear should have high numbers for strength and patk and you should have as much endurance, armor and hp as you can to make up for what you're lacking in your defensive astrals. you also want to eliminate intellect and matk attributes.

you say that astrals are more important than guild skills...because your guild doesn't have an adequate skill tower. that's not a well thought out argument and your guild isn't using its wealth properly. guild skills are expensive but they're a safe way to build your toon up rather than bobbing for misfortunes. if your guild has lvl4 skill tower, it might be time to shop for a new guild.

a poster says that only "novice" knights use wd, which may be true, but there's a reason for that. wd is a one-astral boost and is fairly steady in how it procs. crit is great when it works...but look out when it doesn't. in wb there's always the next turn but in pvp, gambling on crit can leave you -400 honor and mad. additionally, to make crit most effective, you need both snipers edge and determination, so what do you give up for the extra astral slot? block? goddess blessing? if so you've made yourself an easier target for mages and now you're playing in the archers' dps playground. i'd wait until after you have 6 astral slots to go this route, especially since you're not a casher who will have mount strength and wings to make up for your lack of defense.

you mention troops but don't really say much other than you need more daru...duh. everybody needs more daru, it's what you do with it that counts. first: templars, templars, templars. when i go into a pvp fight and see warlocks it's a guaranteed win unless the character is OP and even then i'm going to beat him up pretty badly. second: kyanite is almost as important as daru because you need to have all your academy skills maxed for your troops (as well as yourself). i plant kyanite every crop whether i need it or not because when you do need it, it goes fast and it's hard to get more. third, get your troops to your level and keep them with you as you level up. my temps have won battles for me after i've died (when i was tanking for them...don't do that often anymore) because they take a punch and give a punch. i also love it when people curse me for having such strong troops that they can't get past them to get to me.

finally...a guide is only useful if people can understand it. i realize that english isn't your first language but perhaps have someone help you edit your next guide (and i hope there is a next guide, btw) so that it's more clear and easy to read. much luck from one ftp tank to another!
                              thanks masterchi. you are so right. i'm new here. heheehe. all need exprience. i just want give inspiration to all user who don't have balens (not casher) some ppl strong because his guild skill high, horse casher (make most strength, endurance, and armor) . in BG, and also from my server, i see some knight still use equipment lvl 35 and his lvl are 55. i see on her title. it's still private, i see his astral, he put mistically. doesn't that bad knight. between me and casher player. always me kicked from room. but now. with my 13K damage in boss spire and MP. all need me. hahahahaha. but all you say is right. well. i'm not game master. but i'm very very active player, learn from another player who strong. take a look his equipment, astral, and ask his guild skill. 1 knight very strong and can make 1000K in WB is great. that's give me inspiration. he use will destroyer 35%.
                              i try fight with someone without will destroyer. i'm only can make 2K damage, with will destroyer, i can make 3 - 4K dmg. about sniper edge and determination. i'm only use it on WB. most work. hehhehehee. oh yeah, i'm sorry for my bad language. please edit it if you want. :P
                              don't forget, not only like this. i will work too on def and HP. all need time. if i want instant. maybe i can become casher player. or go to high guild for guild skill. or work hard more oh yeah. if i put more medal. no one mess with me. lol. because my damage can make 6 - 7K. oh yeah for a while, i can't buy medal yet. i need buy arena horse. need 3K more it's hard without GB. but i'm happy because that's my work hard. no rushing XD
                              and i sorry for my first guide. i'm forgot to tell. use templar because my troop is templar lvl 55, and also my academy all lvl 55. sorry. need more learn

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
                              Restoration? A cheat skill? If that is the case, that knight's shield skill is also a cheat skill? You know mages need that resto because if you'll look at their hp, theirs is much lower than a knight, this has been pointed out a lot of times still many look at it as if it should not be used.
                              that's why i don't often use it. in PVP in BG, no shield. just fast kill for me . that mage and archer run when see me. hahahahaha. why?? my whirl is killer. 1 hit can make his troop have half life because my whirl make damage to his troop about 4K - 6K. lol

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                              Cashers cheat too... They use their credit card and get way more stuff than other players who don't!

I mean what is that about? Paying money to win in a stupid game!

ty Ginger. some user like me a poor man. can't buy balens. lol :P no harsh wekekekekekeke
                              Last edited by uya91; 06-07-2013, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X