I'm so pretty impressed with this AngelMayDie
    Server: [s78]Mortling Stronghold
    IGN: PaperHeart
    Guild: Valhalla
    Character: Knight
    Level: 64
    "Proud to be a Non-Casher"

Comment

hahaaha. i'm impressed to you angel may die. but you use VIP and wings. that's mean casher. i just give an spirit to user who don't become casher player. so all we know is we free user need casher player. and casher player need free user correct me if i'm wrong. without casher player, maybe this game dead. hahahaa. and also. without us free user. this game will be deserted. ahhahaha. are you all agree with me??? XD
      Last edited by uya91; 06-12-2013, 10:30 AM. Reason: wrong type XD
      Server :[S147] Esterwitch
      Name Char : Surya91
      Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

Will Destroyer as an astrals is more important than Pristine Force as an astral...
        Will Destroyer needs to team up with High Patak.. Will destroyer gives you a percentage of ur normal damage so if u have low Patak WD is kinda useless. You should Aim for at least lvl 5 Holy Force and Lvl 7 WD dat will boost ur damage really good

Comment

Pretty nice guide, touched most of the things you should and i see you left some points to continue, overall i liked it. Tho there are a few things to add if you would want.

1. regarding refinement crystals, an item can't berefined it it has a gem socketed.
          2. you could add a skill tree build since there may be people interested in how to add their skill points.
          3. for astrals i would also recomend using goddess blessing, tho illusion is a nice astral and kicks off you receiving only 1 damage, i'd rather use goddess blessing and get a permanent % reduction on the damage i'd receive.

For your idea with lvl7 EWD would of been easier to just keep the astrals you had, and just draw astrals for EXP (sell only misfortune) would of taken a bit longer but your stats would of been better.

Comment

I know I am not a totally non casher but I provided the screenshot to show you what set options you need, and what gems to get, what astrals that Is useful and eventhough I have only free mounts and I have no Itemshop mounts and not a single event mounts I have improved my stats to the fullest... By the way eventhough I dont do catacombs I can still manage to get gems by carting in battlegrounds...

Comment

Originally posted by TheoroneLee View Post
              Will Destroyer needs to team up with High Patak.. Will destroyer gives you a percentage of ur normal damage so if u have low Patak WD is kinda useless. You should Aim for at least lvl 5 Holy Force and Lvl 7 WD dat will boost ur damage really good
              umm. not really too . i try with my PATK 9 - 10K. but still i can make 12- 13K damage in boss. but maybe you are right about that. more PATK, more damage you can give

Originally posted by R24773971 View Post
              Pretty nice guide, touched most of the things you should and i see you left some points to continue, overall i liked it. Tho there are a few things to add if you would want.

1. regarding refinement crystals, an item can't berefined it it has a gem socketed.
              2. you could add a skill tree build since there may be people interested in how to add their skill points.
              3. for astrals i would also recomend using goddess blessing, tho illusion is a nice astral and kicks off you receiving only 1 damage, i'd rather use goddess blessing and get a permanent % reduction on the damage i'd receive.

For your idea with lvl7 EWD would of been easier to just keep the astrals you had, and just draw astrals for EXP (sell only misfortune) would of taken a bit longer but your stats would of been better.
              try it . even you don't remove your gems or still socketed. you still can refine your equipment. except sell or recycle ( <= maybe you mean this)
              you must try. i have try it. it's good to raise your power.
              and second. yes. goddess blessing is good. with combined block, PDEF, MDEF. it will become dodge damage full. hahahahaha
              about skill point. maybe later i will make the screenshot. just busy for restore my power back. last time i lost my will. ahaha and that's bad. i can't defeat high BR anymore. so this time. i will restore my astral and power again.
              Note : make sure before click on click synth, you have locked. or it will be synthesized. hahahhaah wrong syn T_T lose all.

Originally posted by balautoy View Post
              I know I am not a totally non casher but I provided the screenshot to show you what set options you need, and what gems to get, what astrals that Is useful and eventhough I have only free mounts and I have no Itemshop mounts and not a single event mounts I have improved my stats to the fullest... By the way eventhough I dont do catacombs I can still manage to get gems by carting in battlegrounds...
              yes. in BG we can get gems and socketing rod. but it only 1 - 2. and you get slow gems. maybe you must try catacomb. more gems and lot gems ty guys
              Last edited by uya91; 06-12-2013, 06:10 PM.
              Server :[S147] Esterwitch
              Name Char : Surya91
              Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
              X