Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GUIDE]The New Rune System (Small Guide)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE]The New Rune System (Small Guide)

As you known that Wartune has already updated to patch 1.6 and there are many new things also the rune system. For the new rune system we don't have to buy the runes from shop, we just have to learn it and upgrade it. Now im going to guide you how to use the new rune system. Runes are activated when you have reached lvl 35.

I have many old runes that i haven't use what should i do with it?
    If you think that the old runes are not useful because there is a new one, and you want to sell it STOP! The old runes can also be used for upgrading the new runes, so don't sell it because its useful. For those who sold it there is nothing you can do to get the old runes back.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	1736772

I am lvl 35 but i can't seem to learn anything from the rune tab
    To get the first rune you have to complete the quest which orders you to be lvl 35 after that you will have your first rune which is brutality rune

Where do I find the new rune tab?
    If you don't know/forget this is where,
    First click the skills button. At the side of the tab there is Skills, Runes and Talents, so click the Runes. After that click only the shining 'learn' button that means you have the item to learn the new rune.

Name:	fa.jpg
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	1736773

Name:	fwi.jpg
Size:	142.8 KB
ID:	1736774

Name:	fraw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	134.4 KB
ID:	1736780

How do i upgrade my runes?
    Now for upgrading runes you will have to need the old rune (if you didn't sell it) or runestones. After you click the skills and go to rune, click the '+' button beside your learnt rune. The next step you will have to do is putting the old runes and runestones to the slots below the new rune and then click consume . if you have many runes just click Input all (beside consume button) after that your new rune will have exp. After getting much exp your new rune may lvl up. To upgrade rune to lvl 2 you need to be lvl 38 to lvl 3 you need to be lvl 41 and so on. When the runes lvl up it will upgrade its effects, the cooldown time and the limit per battle.

Name:	raa.jpg
Size:	140.0 KB
ID:	1736775

Name:	raw.jpg
Size:	125.5 KB
ID:	1736776

If you want to get more exp you have to put the same rune to the rune, for example you have a brutality rune to be upgrade but you only have a healing rune on your bag, then dont use the healing rune on your bag for upgrading the brutality rune because it will only give 10 exp to other runes other than the healing rune itself, but if the healing rune on your bag is given to the healing rune on your rune tab it will give 100 exp. So the rune you apply to the same rune will give you extra exp than applying it to diffrent runes.

Where can i get runes and runestones?
    You can get new runes and runestones from tank trials (Everyday 21.00-21-25 the same time like battleground),new runes from mystery shop (if you have balens) and runestones from the rewards of 80 devotion.

Name:	biger.jpg
Size:	314.5 KB
ID:	1736778

Name:	ffff.jpg
Size:	195.3 KB
ID:	1736779

But be careful! When you buy rune packs on the mystery shop you have to look. Warrior packs are only available for knights, Mage packs are only available for mage and Archer packs are only available for archers, so don't buy the wrong pack.

How do runes work in a battle?
    They are placed in the most right of you skills bar with hotkey : Z and X, you just need to click them and the effects will appear.

Name:	haww.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	428.3 KB
ID:	1736781

Thats all i can inform you about the new rune. If there are any mistakes or opinion just comment down here. I edited for pictures. Thank you for reading this and i hope this will help you .
    Last edited by KhidirXX; 06-16-2013, 09:47 PM.
    CRYSTAL SAGA
    IGN: (S10)PrinceMaxer
    Server: (S6)Starglade
    Lvl: 43 Retired~~
    WARTUNE
    IGN: ArchMaster Abandoned~~/MagixMaster
    Server: (S2)Edena Village/(S223)Stormholder
    Level: 37/50
    Class: Archer/Mage
    Guild : (None)/Dymension
    Honor: Warrior/Crusader

thx for making this guide bro, it really helped me although its a small guide.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Ramized View Post
      thx for making this guide bro, it really helped me although its a small guide.
      your welcome
      CRYSTAL SAGA
      WARTUNE

Comment

Good guide, explains basically everything you need to know (from my opinion)
        Wartune
        (S251) Level 48.
        Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

In your second picture showing how to add xp to a rune: you have a brutality rune in the healing rune screen.

While I get that your pictures are for demonstration purposes only, I am compelled to also add that using duplicate rune stones to level up their original counterpart returns a bigger xp.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            In your second picture showing how to add xp to a rune: you have a brutality rune in the healing rune screen.

While I get that your pictures are for demonstration purposes only, I am compelled to also add that using duplicate rune stones to level up their original counterpart returns a bigger xp.
            AFAIK u can use different runes (also old types) to give XP, but given XP is less than if the rune matched. In the picture shows 20 instead of the 100xp that it would give to a Brutality rune.
            Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
            I do not exist.
            For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
              AFAIK u can use different runes (also old types) to give XP, but given XP is less than if the rune matched. In the picture shows 20 instead of the 100xp that it would give to a Brutality rune.
              That was my point...
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post

That is because the only rune i have to be upgraded is the healing rune and because i dont have any runestones left i used the only rune to demonstrate it. Btw thx for the comment
                CRYSTAL SAGA
                WARTUNE

Comment

I am unable to upgrade using my old runes, any tips?

Comment

Originally posted by HoarderJones View Post
                    I am unable to upgrade using my old runes, any tips?
                    As you can see, you just need to shift+left click the old rune then it will upgrade =D
                    CRYSTAL SAGA
                    WARTUNE

Comment

Or you could wait for a runestone exchange event to get some of the rarer ones or class specific. Overall a good guide
                      IGN: TreeTopper
                      Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                      Guild: ESKReborn
                      Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                      Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by KhidirXX View Post
                        As you can see, you just need to shift+left click the old rune then it will upgrade =D
                        I have the same problem as the other guy. I cannot upgrade using old runes. When i shift + left click the old rune it just puts it in chat as if i want to show people. Clicking the + sign by the rune has a greyed out Consume button. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

I wish someone could please clear this issue up. Can the old runes no longer be used? I click a old rune and it says use. When I click use, it automatically takes me to the rune skills. I click the + sign on the active rune, and a box comes up with Consume greyed out. WHY?

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
                            I wish someone could please clear this issue up. Can the old runes no longer be used? I click a old rune and it says use. When I click use, it automatically takes me to the rune skills. I click the + sign on the active rune, and a box comes up with Consume greyed out. WHY?
                            If i remember correctly, old runes can be consumed for little exp for new runes.
                            You have to activate a new rune first, after that put old runes in the box (its like blacksmith recycling) and hit consume.
                            You get brutality rune on a quest for level 35, or if you missed it there's a chance to drop from victory bags from tanks.
                            If you don't have a consume box/button, then just sell it and start with new runes from scratch.
                            [morfinnor]
                            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                              If i remember correctly, old runes can be consumed for little exp for new runes.
                              You have to activate a new rune first, after that put old runes in the box (its like blacksmith recycling) and hit consume.
                              You get brutality rune on a quest for level 35, or if you missed it there's a chance to drop from victory bags from tanks.
                              If you don't have a consume box/button, then just sell it and start with new runes from scratch.
                              I have a brutality rune. That is the one i am trying to upgrade using old runes. Each old rune gives 5 exp to any rune. There is no box to put the old runes in. I left click the old rune in my inventory, pick use, and it takes me to the rune skills. All i can do from here is click the + sign on my brutality rune, which opens a new window where there is only a greyed out Consume button, and a button to spend 50 balens.

Comment

Working...
                              X