Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

i got blue astral on 5th star

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got blue astral on 5th star

*****!!!!!!!

So what? U can still get blue astral on 5th star
    AeonFlux
    Mage
    S3 Worg Lair Europe
    OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

I get tons of purple on the 3rd star. I get even more blue on the 5th as well. It is a thing of change and the only way to definitely get higher level astrals is to dump tons of gold into doing so.

Comment

and?
        I got gray or green sometime on 5th star.
        It's not like someone said you'll definitely get purple or higher on 5th star.
        It's just said "higher chance". Underline that word; "CHANCE".
        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
        IGN - Vein

Comment

astrals are fubar now! u have to buy anything worth having as it only gives **** now!

Comment

I've gotten a red one from the 4th star, so it's just complete luck.
            Character Name: Piman
            Server: Kabam S15
            Class: Mage
            Level: 55 Finally
            Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

My friend obtained red from 2nd astro. More You put, more chances You get better Astral.

Please, stop whining about plundering and stealing farm - sad part of the game, but if not me, then someone else

Comment

really red on 2nd? energine, yes. as for holy astrals i have not yet got it aside from last astro.

Comment

its all random i have gotten lots of blues on last astral planet.

Comment

Heck I gotten blue on all the atrals planets xD

Comment

I remember I got red Willpower on third, but very rare and 90% of the time am getting blue on fifth, so really random and based on your luck.

Comment

I got my 2 red (Useless) astrals on the 4th planet thing. I never get anything good on 5th planet, always on 4th
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

It's a matter of chances.
                          Need to dig more and burn gold to get a better result of Astral.

Comment

I can't remember which one, probably Red PDEF, not sure though.

Please, stop whining about plundering and stealing farm - sad part of the game, but if not me, then someone else

Comment

WELCOME TO MY WORLD DUDE
                              IGN: Frenzone
                              PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL )
                              LEVEL: 67
                              BATTLE RATING: 113k
                              CLASS TYPE: EWD MAGE

Comment

Working...
                              X