Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Mount FAQ

Wartune Mount FAQ

Ok, if there's been a previous post about this have mercy on me for being a noob. I won't get angry at the mods if they come on here with a previous thread.

First, I would like to start this thread by posting what I know already:

1) as with anything else- click the little green question mark to figure out the basics of the mount.
    2) Using whips on your mount also advances the stable experience bar- leading to higher stable level which lets you get a better mount.
    3) Much like your character- you will want to increase your mount's experience to fit a general purpose. If you are creating an anti mage character- then you may want to cover the weak areas with your mount, because once guild battle, battle ground, or world boss comes around, chances are you got some general pitfalls with your character.

Now- my guild had questions arise.

1) what does the "max attribute level +5" do exactly? Does it boost the mount's total achievable level?

Finally, thank you for paying attention to my thread. It's my sincerest hope that this thread grows and flourishes. Any input by a mod would be most appreciated and welcomed by me- the O.P.
Working...
X