Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Solution] How to reduce lag/slow CPU.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Solution] How to reduce lag/slow CPU.

Untill maintenance I could play normal for 15-20 minutes, but after the maintenance I could`t do a bounty quest, because of the massive lag I had. I found a solution that worked for me. First open task manager with ctrl+alt+del and look at your "plugin-container.exe" when you are logged in the game and see if his value is more than 300,000 K and CPU usage over 50+. If it is this is a temporary solution :
    1. Check your flash player version.
    2.Disable hardware acceleration in Firefox in "Advanced"(or Tools->Options) -> "General"
    3.Disable hardware acceleration in Flash by right clicking a flash element, clicking settings, and then unchecking "enable hardware acceleration"
    4.In about:config, search for dom.ipc and set all boolean values that appear to false. This will disable Firefox's plugin-container process for all plugins. (To do this open your mozzila firefox and type in the search bar about:config then press enter and search for "dom.ipc".

This is not my "guide" for more if you need check : https://support.mozilla.org/ro/questions/796191
Working...
X