Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Why am I losing experience?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why am I losing experience?

Somebody knows why am I losing experience even though I´m checking in every days?

Do you happen to be over level 50 and are you leveling your holy seal/talents?

Comment

Thanks. I don´t know this but you have reason. There will be this. Thanks again.

Comment

When upgrading this it consumes your EXP. This is what Creamy means.
        But thats usually big amounts of EXP.

Comment

a question? while upgrading the "talents" can we lvl downgrade ourself? like if lvl 60 becoming lvl50,

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
            a question? while upgrading the "talents" can we lvl downgrade ourself? like if lvl 60 becoming lvl50,
            no.

Each time you level - your exp total resets to 0 xp earned of your new level.

So your level, needs to have enough XP total to earn, so that you can level up your talent, otherwise you level up and start again from 0.

SO I guess what I'm trying to say is that you can only reset your XP to the beginning of your current level.
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
            X