Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

pumping up BR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pumping up BR

Hi all =)...I'm an archer and I have a noob question. Let's say I have lots money. What are the things I can buy to pump up my BR? I know synth wings are good for PATK & buying those mounts at the shop boosts sum stats in general. But what are the other things to do? TIA guys
    Last edited by bambiagbayani; 07-07-2013, 11:52 PM. Reason: wrong thread

well gems,high soul engraving, red and orange astrals high level, guild skills, mounts as you said, making legend equipment.

Comment

hmmm. ok, i think the easiest in those are soul engraving & gems. bcoz they are available. others take sum time. ok thanx spirit =D

Comment

Buy?

Easy, Wings and synth them to high level. (this cost the most)
        Soul Engraving (be sure to watch for pack sales, some times it comes with Mount Whips)
        Mount Whips (for mass perm stat)
        Mounts (for +stats)
        Gems (not really worth buying, get Crypt Keys instead and farm Catacomb)
        Legendary Equips (also watch for pack sales, and buy all 5 Legend Stone per day from a high level Guild Shop)
        Socketing (cheap if you have lots of money to buy them directly from Shop)

Astrals are tricky, however, if you have high Gold Alchemy or spend Balen on WB all the time, you can have high amount of Gold.
        Also do VIP wheel, aim for 500,000 Gold, ignore Lv.6/7 gems, they only have 0.0001% chance of obtaining.

Most times you'll end up buying the red Astrals with Starpoints, but that wouldn't be an issue if you have a lot of Gold.

And if you really feel like it... buy as much Lv.4/5 stat boosting potions from Mystery Shop, and Lv.3 stat posting potions from Guild Shop, Arena Shop and Catacomb.
        And do all 18 Guild Alter/ Blessing every day and try to get the Scrolls.

Comment

thanx ani. yes, i always take advantage of the pack sales at the shop. about the training whips...if i get my stable level high, could i get a comodo mount?

Comment

Originally posted by bambiagbayani View Post
            thanx ani. yes, i always take advantage of the pack sales at the shop. about the training whips...if i get my stable level high, could i get a comodo mount?
            That's a very high leveled stable mount, and it will take years to get, unless you spend a stupid amount of money on the game to get it..
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
              That's a very high leveled stable mount, and it will take years to get, unless you spend a stupid amount of money on the game to get it..
              It's not a stupid amount of money if you yourself don't have to pay for it, amiright?
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                It's not a stupid amount of money if you yourself don't have to pay for it, amiright?
                Haha too true, too true lol
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Did some cleaning up here. please keep it decent guys

Comment

oh my ._.
                    That will get you to A LOT of br >.>
                    I think there is only one player in this game with that mount >.>
                    And to answer your question, yeah
                    Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
                    It means going for it anyway
                    because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

For non Cashers the best way to pump up BR is to slow level.

Here is how you do that:
                      1-STOP doing anything that give you XP. to get the daily rewards do low level campaign dungeons and low level multi player dungeons.
                      2-Donate donate donate and get those guild skills maxed. This helps with both offense and defense. Even if you are a archer get intelligence up as it helps with MDEF, just do it last.
                      3-Astrals, like was already said above astrals are important. focus on getting the ones that are most pertinent for your class.
                      4-BG shard collecting. Collect those shards and get the socketing rods. I am not saying that this will be fast because it won't be, but it will help alot to add sockets to your gear
                      5- Enchant everything. If it not maxed already MAX IT before doing anything else in this post.

I promise this works.
                      IGN: RibTickler
                      Server: S130

Comment

Not getting xp is not a good idea unless you're pre-40. The simple fact is because of the talents. Doesn't matter if you're a 50k BR player at lvl 60 if everyone you face in BG stuns you for 3 rounds. Good luck winning.

I do agree that slow lvling is the preferable way to go though.
                        IGN: Hein
                        Server: S2
                        BR: Almost 300k (next goal )
                        Level 105 Assassin

If you want to succeed at this game, don't play hard. Instead play smart. And never underestimate the value of a good clan

Comment

thanx guys . noted everything =) . btw there's a guy in our quite "young" server that has a comodo mount. maybe he spends a huge amount of money for this game...hehehe

Comment

thanx guys . noted everything =) . btw there's a guy in our quite "young" server that has a comodo mount. maybe he spends a huge amount of money for this game...hehehe
                            He would definitely be spending big, last i checked i believe the lizard mount is the level 6 stable mount

Comment

Working...
                            X