• Show
Clear All

• changing characters!?

how can i change my character from knight to archer i really messed up

edit: or transfer my clothing and vip to another character in same profile
    Together as one? people hate me when i help

Create a new account or join a new server

Comment

you cant transfer stuff over to another character, you have to make another character and start over.

Comment

And all of the above.
        Impossible. You cannot change class. And it is not possible to move your stuff over to another account.
        Only thing you can do is start over and buy all the stuff again :S

Comment

I clicked on "Mage" when I started in "The Claristun" server 35, but when my Hero appeared it was an Archer! I sent a Support Ticket to Wartune, but to-date haven't gotten any response. THIS wasn't MY fault...what hap'nd? I don't want to be an archer I want to be a MAGE!!! And, if ya'll tell me I have to make "another account" how in the world do I do THAT??? I'm so frustrated right now...

Comment

Originally posted by kpear95 View Post
            I clicked on "Mage" when I started in "The Claristun" server 35, but when my Hero appeared it was an Archer! I sent a Support Ticket to Wartune, but to-date haven't gotten any response. THIS wasn't MY fault...what hap'nd? I don't want to be an archer I want to be a MAGE!!! And, if ya'll tell me I have to make "another account" how in the world do I do THAT??? I'm so frustrated right now...
            Just start on another server.

Comment

Working...
            X