Health, how to equip it in fights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health, how to equip it in fights

Hi I need to know how to equip health potions in game when fighting with team members as well as fighting through the level quests.

I was told by someone that all I need to do is press the h button on the keyboard when I was needing to fill up my health again so as not to die in battle. I have tried this many times to no avail.

Is there a way to do this or do we just die without being able to fill our health when most needed?

Getting very frustrated!!!!

Put health potion in backpack (minor, moderate, major hp pack, from daily devotion, daily quest for farm and guild bless), if you don't have those potions, you need gold to buy new one. When you don't have hp you get a message to refill either from potion or a link where you can buy with gold, also in balens shop is hp pack available, but wouldn't recommend that.

Otherwise you mean get more hp, so that will be endurance potion or health scroll (from guild bless)

Comment

you cannot refill your health in battles, using health portions. you need skill,rune or astrals to do that, once you are out of the battle health gets filled automatically only if you have a health portion already used, it depletes as you use it you may refill it buy buying minor moderate or major hp packs.Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	259.0 KB
ID:	1671666

Comment

well i've never ran out of hp...what i do is the second i get a hp pack i use it, it gets placed on the top of screen so whenever my hp is low it automatically refills it.SIMPLE
        IGN: Frenzone
        PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL )
        LEVEL: 67
        BATTLE RATING: 113k
        CLASS TYPE: EWD MAGE

Comment

Working...
        X