Name:	Maverick Astrals.png
Views:	1
Size:	353.8 KB
ID:	1672084Click image for larger version

Name:	Maverick Equipment.png
Views:	1
Size:	461.0 KB
ID:	1672085

for those who are asking here are several screen shots of my set up at level 52

and only 2 sockets in each piece of equipment
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MaverickEasterwood; 07-23-2013, 09:35 AM.
    Wartune
    S638 Ember Abyss - NightWolf

Comment

Everybody has opinions, guides, ideas and things we disagree with.

I think you're being unduly harsh on the OP. Assuming that the character in his signature is his first and only character, then realise he's still relatively new to the game and that there are things in the game he still has to learn.

We were all new once.

Also let's look at the most important bit - He's trying to help others. Like all advice it's free for you or others, to use or ignore.

Kudos to the OP for making the effort.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Ss 2/3, luni 3/4...have nothing to say about your toon...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post

I think you're being unduly harsh on the OP. Assuming that the character in his signature is his first and only character, then realise he's still relatively new to the game and that there are things in the game he still has to learn.

We were all new once.

Also let's look at the most important bit - He's trying to help others. Like all advice it's free for you or others, to use or ignore.

Sure gingi,but if few ppl tell him something is black and he still say this is white...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

We were all new once.

Thank you Ginger

That is my point I have made a guide as titled that works for me - it may not be the best guide but it is one that is working

Yes as always there will be stronger players than myself and others with different ideas

All i did was post up what has worked and is being effective to me yet
            Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by MaverickEasterwood View Post
              Thank you Ginger

That is my point I have made a guide as titled that works for me - it may not be the best guide but it is one that is working

Yes as always there will be stronger players than myself and others with different ideas

All i did was post up what has worked and is being effective to me yet
              Let me ask...Why you choice ss 2/3 - not luni maxed when this is most important skill in your pvp game aspect?
              This is not about we are stronger then you,we just know archer class - you have a lot to learn

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                Let me ask...Why you choice ss 2/3 - not luni maxed when this is most important skill in your pvp game aspect?
                This is not about we are stronger then you,we just know archer class - you have a lot to learn
                Ah that is simple Anata
                Human error misclick lol and being online at stupid o'clock not paying attention - my luni is next target to be upped once i have done my delp snipe
                Wartune

Comment

Ah that is simple Anata
                  Human error misclick lol and being online at stupid o'clock not paying attention - my luni is next target to be upped once i have done my delp snipe
                  I think you want to have usless in pvp ss for take down suntoria or shield...sure this is ss 1/3 and you should do it maybe at 58v...now you lose 30% luni dmg and at wb without your highest dmg skill what is ds, next - i dont know how you want run bg well without minimum ** 2/3...like i say you must learn a lot

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I always finish with a good kill count in BG
                    Scatter shot works perfectly in PvP against both mages & shields - as i say i am able to take down lvl 56 mages already
                    I know there are other ways but i have tried those ways and they don't work for me personally - this way does
                    Wartune

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48710[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48711[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48712[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48713[/ATTACH]

for those who are asking here are several screen shots of my set up at level 52

and only 2 sockets in each piece of equipment
                      :/

We were all new once.

well.....tru dat xD

Comment

I always finish with a good kill count in BG
                        Scatter shot works perfectly in PvP against both mages & shields - as i say i am able to take down lvl 56 mages already
                        I know there are other ways but i have tried those ways and they don't work for me personally - this way does
                        Ehh...sure in my exp...ss is usless in pvp before 60+. Mages dont use sunto many times, faster resto or bl. Even with sunto...you take down this buff,great but you deal more dmG in shot then mage heal with sunt what you remove...
                        About pvp set and 20 rage waste i dont must talking you can fight well on 45-54 bg where you meet 20k br ppl When you go to 59-50 - you see why i have right
                        Dont have more to add...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

well i like the this guide, i got to learn something here, i dont understand why the heck people add negative comments, even though they are not eligible, they cant write but put negative comment, that rude. ... Anyways, thanks dude!, i like your guide. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by R223251406 View Post
                            well i like the this guide, i got to learn something here, i dont understand why the heck people add negative comments, even though they are not eligible, they cant write but put negative comment, that rude. ... Anyways, thanks dude!, i like your guide. Thank you.
                            just cause someone says something you dont like doesnt mean its rude.....and they werent negative coments.....

Comment

Just follow this guide. Fail and come back crying

Comment

Working...
                              X