Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Legendary Equipment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Equipment

So the word Legendary is used a lot, and to a new player it gets a bit confusing. So how does one get Legendary Equipment? Is that embedding it with all legendary crystals? Is it special equipment that is different from your regular equipment that you win or buy with gold? Is it called Legendary once you upgrade it to some level? Thank you for any help.

Legendary Gear is upgraded from Epic Gear, Epic Gears are colored with Purple text. The only buyable Legendary Gears are level 20 Jewels, obtained through recharging any amount of balens for the first time on a character. The rest are obtainable in game through synthesizing materials.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I'm working on a a thread that will answer these questions: I'll post it up in a day or so. Let me finish my workings on it.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

A somewhat related question. Once your toon has lvl 50 gear, is it worth keeping the 55 set for any sort of contingency/scenario where it might be better than the 50? I think not, but wanted to check before I sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Quickpick View Post
          A somewhat related question. Once your toon has lvl 50 gear, is it worth keeping the 55 set for any sort of contingency/scenario where it might be better than the 50? I think not, but wanted to check before I sell.
          I'll be reacquiring my 55 gear - but only because of the look. So I have another costume basically.
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Freakozoid

Comment

So, still having the problem. I read the post about Legendary equipment, but what are Void and Badlands? My instances are all called something else. So are all of my equipment and materials. Someone told me you have to do it int he guild building The Blacksmith, but I get "Coming Soon" when I click that building under Guild buildings. Do I do it under Forge -> Heroic Synthesis because if so, why does my equipment not show as an option? Is it under Purification? I have been trying to read posts / ask fellow players / explore the game on my own, but I still don't get it. Help, please.

Comment

Originally posted by R223186838 View Post
                So, still having the problem. I read the post about Legendary equipment, but what are Void and Badlands? My instances are all called something else. So are all of my equipment and materials. Someone told me you have to do it int he guild building The Blacksmith, but I get "Coming Soon" when I click that building under Guild buildings. Do I do it under Forge -> Heroic Synthesis because if so, why does my equipment not show as an option? Is it under Purification? I have been trying to read posts / ask fellow players / explore the game on my own, but I still don't get it. Help, please.
                This thread is about Legendary equipment in Wartune.

Comment

Working...
                X