X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wampyrytza View Post
    LVL 70 NORMAL AND LEGEND EQUIP

Normal Equip
    For make this set you will need do Samsara(including NM mode too) and Lynch Lair MP maps, where you will get Lvl 6 Crystaloids. For weapon; armor; brooch and helmet we need as listed below:
    Weapon lvl 70: 400 lvl 6 crystaloids and 1 x Archaic Weapon (can be taken from Catacomb shop and cost 1000 crypt tokens)
    Armor lvl 70: 400 lvl 6 crystaloids and 1 x Archaic Armor (can be taken from Catacomb shop and cost 1000 crypt tokens)
    Helmet lvl 70: 400 lvl 6 crystaloids and 1 x Archaic Helmet (can be taken from Catacomb shop and cost 1000 crypt tokens)
    Brooch lvl 70: 400 lvl 6 crystaloids and 1 x Archaic Necklace (can be taken from Catacomb shop and cost 1000 crypt tokens)
    Once we have all materials we go to BlackSmith> Sintetize> Sets and select lvl 70 set and we start make each piece)
    Lvl 70 ring set and jewel set can be brought from Catacomb Shop ( each cost 2500 crypt tokens).
    Total cost will be 14000 Crypt tokens and 1600 lvl 6 crystaloid

Legend Equip

Now that we have the normal lvl 70 set complete we need make it legend.
    For make it legend we will need legendary stones(we get them from Samsara and Lynch Lair Nightmare mode - to unlock nightmare mode need to pass first the normal mode)
    On those 2 maps we DON't have summoner.

For each piece of the set we will need X25 legend shards and 200 legendary stones( 200 stones x 8 pieces = 1600 legendary stones)
    Weapon; armor; brooch and helmet legend shards can be buyed from arena shop(need X25 of each tipe =each shard cost 1000 insignia so we will need 100000 insignia for all shards= )
    Rings and Jewel shards can be buyed from catacomb shop (50 ring shards and 50 jewel shards and each shard cost 200 crypt tokens and in total we need 20000 crypt tokens)
    For make legend we go to BlackSmith> Sintetize>Legend Equip and select lvl 70 and we start make legend each piece
    Total cost for make legend is: 1600 legend stones; 100000 insignia and 20000 crypt tokens
    Total cost for normal set + legend is : 1600 legend stones; 1600 lvl 6 crystaloid; 100000 insignia and 34000 crypt tokens

Updated post with crypt tokens cost
    Hope i didn't broke any rule here and hope will help.
    Thank you.
    is there a summoner in the new 1 mp in lynch lair ?

Comment

I have the four armor pieces for Lvl 40 Legendary Armor plus the needed shards. I am only missing 40 stones to up-grade them.
      If I up-grade 3 pieces do I lose the set's bonus, +rage and -**** enemy HP ? ?
      It takes forever to get the 200 stones even buying them in Mystery Shop. I can have Lvl 50 gear before I get all the stones.

Comment

Working...
      X