knight building + 60

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knight building + 60

hello wartuners . this is my first time posting anything . we'll talk about the knight building whether it's the astrals,gems ,skills , equipement or the talents (lvl +60) .

1-ASTRALS: for a lvl +60 knight you need to get the following astrals :
    (u should aim for the orange astrals or red ones )

- Patack : you need to get force astral ( pristine or holy one ).

- Def : fortitude astral (for pdef), willpower (for mdef) ( pristine or holy ones ).

- Damage(+) : will destroyer astral . It's necessary to increase the damage that your knight can deal .

- Damage(-) : refined goddess blessing . it helps decreasing the damage dealt to your knight .

- Block : the enshieldment astral has the top priority when it comes to astral due to the skill enhaced block that recovers an amount of 4% of hp after a successful block .( pristine or holy one ).

2-GEMS: if you'r willing to pay real money on the knight buy the socketing rods and use them to open sockets in your equipement . The best choice for a knight is the patack, pdef, mdef gems .And if you want you can always socket a hp gem .

3-SKILLS:for a knight lvl 60 you have a total of 30 points that should be destibuted based on what the player wants :

* you can either be a damage dealer or a good defender :

-Damage dealer: you upgrade the slasher lvl 4 , ultimate slasher lvl 4 , delphic destroyer lvl 2 , whirlwind lvl 3 , enhaced delphic destoyer lvl 2 , shadow trasher lvl 1 , entercept lvl 2 , and because you are a knight you can't give up on the agoran shield or you will be in a desadvantage so lvl 2 , all the passive skills max lvl ( all the skills based on lvl 60 points ).
    defender: slasher lvl 4, ultimate slasher lvl 4 , delphic destoyer lvl 2, agoran shield lvl2,shadow trasher lvl 3 , whirlwind lvl 1 , reverse damage lvl 2, tenacity lvl 2 , appolo's shield lvl 1 ,all passive max lvl .( all the skills based on lvl 60 points ).

4-EQUIPEMENT:a lvl 60 knight should get equipement lvl 55 from the arena shop.then the jewelery and rings can be bought form the crypt shop . If you feel like you can't get a lvl 60 legendary jewels and rings you should get lvl 50 ones and make them legendary ( lvl 50 legendary are stronger than the lvl 60 non legendary so choose well).

5-TALENTS:a knight as any other player should try to upgrade his talents as far as possible . and the passive talents that should be opened are : poncture , iron wall ,tyranny .

this is the end of this guide i hope you like it .
    if you need anything else please reply and will help as much as ai can.

character : BEYAKUN (free knight).
    server : 177 ivy plains .
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-08-11 13_24_15-[S177] Ivy Plains-WARTUNE at R2Games.com.png
Views:	1
Size:	278.4 KB
ID:	1739105Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-08-11 13_26_13-[S177] Ivy Plains-WARTUNE at R2Games.com.png
Size:	378.1 KB
ID:	1739106Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-08-11 13_26_35-[S177] Ivy Plains-WARTUNE at R2Games.com.png
Size:	536.8 KB
ID:	1739107Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-08-11 13_27_54-[S177] Ivy Plains-WARTUNE at R2Games.com.png
Size:	262.9 KB
ID:	1739104Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-08-11 13_26_57-[S177] Ivy Plains-WARTUNE at R2Games.com.png
Size:	302.5 KB
ID:	1739108Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-08-11 13_27_33-[S177] Ivy Plains-WARTUNE at R2Games.com.png
Size:	186.6 KB
ID:	1739109

very informative guid, and i will take aspects of this and put them into my build but for your lv your pretty weak if im honest i hit lv 60 today, and the only difference between our stats is your PDEF and Block, your's are higher by a few hundred points. How ever like i said its a very useful guide and its given me a better idea how to improve my build for my Knight

Character:- Death March
    Server 259:- Kings forrest
    Guild:- Imperial

Comment

Just save your socketing rods from bg chests and altar spins. You can later socket your items fully. Just need to plan it well, because it takes lot of time to get enough rods so dont use them on 50 jewel/ring unless your gonna make them legendary. With pvp set it's a bit different story because pve takes lot of time to get. Block works pretty well when you get over 2.5k of it.
      Also if you want to be real dmg dealer, better max your basic skills. Slasher, Ulti and DD. WW leave at 3lvl that way you'll be able to get EDD lvl2 at 64lvl, so still in lower 60 bracket. That way it's possible to make more gold from wb too.

Comment

37k br knight at 59+ v means nothing so you dont have knowleage about knight play...yeah i know 60k br knights without cashing at your br you say Only things we can find On google when we write wartune knight so...sry

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Few things to take into consideration.
          1. You won't survive long enough to cast another WW hence the talent is useless for you.
          2. Tyranny sucks so much it should not even exist.
          3. Your talents = big mistake. You should be taking up 1 point dmg decrease for survivability, and second wind for additional dmg on ult slasher.

Btw, you should start camping level and increase your BR. I have a noncasher knight friend with 41k BR at lv 47. I see you rush too much and neglected your guildskills and astrals which is already a big mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
            Few things to take into consideration.
            1. You won't survive long enough to cast another WW hence the talent is useless for you.
            2. Tyranny sucks so much it should not even exist.
            3. Your talents = big mistake. You should be taking up 1 point dmg decrease for survivability, and second wind for additional dmg on ult slasher.

Btw, you should start camping level and increase your BR. I have a noncasher knight friend with 41k BR at lv 47. I see you rush too much and neglected your guildskills and astrals which is already a big mistake.
            agree..... iron wall+2nd wind way better
            -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

Working...
            X