All Round Archer help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Round Archer help

Hey guys was just wondering what are the best skills to put in and when to get a well rounded archer could you please post screen shotted skills cauculator... i am currently lvl 40 with a pvp build were would i go from here ? Also im a non casher

Thanks
    Last edited by KiwiKid; 08-19-2013, 01:22 AM.

hi,

i would recommend double skill but as u are a non casher u need to choose wisely.
    without double u will be a allround archer only at higher lvls (+-70) because u then have enough skills points to rly help out.
    sounds selfish but focus on u own attack as it will help u the most. max arrow strike/multishot/delphic (for wb)/passive skills and put like 1 point in scatter.

i dont know if u have a steady party to do the mps with and if there is another archer in it (later dungeons u cant do alone if u dont have pve).
    iff u got another archer in ur steady party then maybe its wise to choose either deepfreeze or scatter depending on what the other has.
    does the other archer use double skill i would take scatter because u will be helping the other archer the most with that

sadly i cant post screens because of pc restrictions but i used skill calculator on lvl 40:
    arrow - lvl 4 (max)
    multi - lvl 4 (max)
    delpic - lvl 2 (max)
    acumen - lvl 2 (max)
    focus attack - lvl 3 (max)
    eye of eagle - lvl 2 (max)
    battle prowess - lvl 2 (max)
    scatter - lvl 1 (enough for the earlier dungeons)

other may think different of this but this i what i would do.

good luck
    • S69 - Corftey ravine
    • H4D3S
    • lvl 76 archer
    • 103k br

Comment

thanks man

Comment

many different opinions are good. heres mine

Arrow strike lvl3
        Multishot lvl2
        Delphic lvl1
        lunatic fire lvl1
        poision arrow lvl2
        Deep freeze lvl1
        Accumen lvl2
        Focused attack lvl3
        eye of the eagle lvl2
        battle prowess lvl2
        scatter shot lvl1

hope this helps!
        "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Originally posted by DrigenDragon View Post
          many different opinions are good. heres mine

Arrow strike lvl3
          Multishot lvl2
          Delphic lvl1
          lunatic fire lvl1
          poision arrow lvl2
          Deep freeze lvl1
          Accumen lvl2
          Focused attack lvl3
          eye of the eagle lvl2
          battle prowess lvl2
          scatter shot lvl1

hope this helps!
          And for what this ss on 40 lvl?
          Make df1 and rest points on as ms ds and luni, battle powers later.
          Without high luni and df cata will be nightmare. And how you guys both want do bg without or v1 luni?...pf
          Just make df v1 and go to maxed luni what is must have for archer. Battle powers later bcs for what +% dmg if you dont have high crit to make this bonus and you dont make dmg with low lvl as ms or luni

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            And for what this ss on 40 lvl?
            Make df1 and rest points on as ms ds and luni, battle powers later.
            Without high luni and df cata will be nightmare. And how you guys both want do bg without or v1 luni?...pf
            Just make df v1 and go to maxed luni what is must have for archer. Battle powers later bcs for what +% dmg if you dont have high crit to make this bonus and you dont make dmg with low lvl as ms or luni

y ok lunatic i can go with that just for cata but max it?? and who cares about bg at lvl 40?? b4 he even knows it he is lvl 45 and gets his *** pounded in bg. bg becomes intresting at lvl 50 when he can work on tallents and has the time to make his guild skills etc. by then he has 5 more skill points and can get df and luna at max.
            and about not doing battle prowess is **. crit is lvl based so at lower lvls u dont need that much crit + most skills on a archer a crit rate enhancing for ms even 100% so u will allways have have that 5% for u and ur entire party in like 3 skill uses.
            • S69 - Corftey ravine
            • H4D3S
            • lvl 76 archer
            • 103k br

Comment

battle prowess is useless at lvl 40 and scatter is not required until lvl 50.
              I woud rather spend that points on increasing DF skill as it gives team double hitting advantage which is like 100% damage increase. Better than 10% buff.
              DF also helps a lot in catacombs. just level 1 should be enough though.
              Put battle prowess and scatter points in delphic and lunatic since they help in WB and pvp. If you are not going to do pvp and focused more on dungeons then go with deep freeze.

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
                y ok lunatic i can go with that just for cata but max it?? and who cares about bg at lvl 40?? b4 he even knows it he is lvl 45 and gets his *** pounded in bg. bg becomes intresting at lvl 50 when he can work on tallents and has the time to make his guild skills etc. by then he has 5 more skill points and can get df and luna at max.
                and about not doing battle prowess is **. crit is lvl based so at lower lvls u dont need that much crit + most skills on a archer a crit rate enhancing for ms even 100% so u will allways have have that 5% for u and ur entire party in like 3 skill uses.
                Sure, you have "your right". I know many ppl without max lvl luni bcs someone tell him leave it for later. Good luck with killing mages with low luni...ofc you can lvlup bp and give this % buff, but this is good idea for 2ble tree users.
                But you are 68v so have better knowleage

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

sarcasm dripping all over that last sentence .. as u should know eastheria from our server is lvl 80 but new players are smarter .

ow and gz with last hit ystd
                  • S69 - Corftey ravine
                  • H4D3S
                  • lvl 76 archer
                  • 103k br

Comment

Working...
                  X