Warning to all beginners....Do not play this game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning to all beginners....Do not play this game

This game has too many flaws and the support staff doesn't care...they just want you to keep sending them money...Do not even bother playing this game, you will save yourself a big head ache. Many of the top players and spenders have stopped spending b/c of the way that R2 treats its players....that should tell you something :~)

i do agree with u there bro but only u have to power to spend your cash just dont lol and enjoy the game. u already a top player and can beat any map so just relax and save your bucks bro. until they learn some respect for the people who keep their systems running
    LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

I'm not sure about that, when I cash stuff I get my xtals immediately, but try sending screenshots in a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com/ for proof,If they didn't care they wouldn't help players as of myself.

Comment

R2 continuesly tries to improve the game, and your gaming experience.
        It does seem that the previous update brough some lagg with it, but it also came with some new cool features.
        Please be patient while R2(or actually the devs) Fix the lagg issues and then it should be the awesome game it was again.

Also if you have problems with something else ingame you can always file a ticket for support, they will do their best to help you!

Comment

Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
          R2 continuesly tries to improve the game, and your gaming experience.
          It does seem that the previous update brough some lagg with it, but it also came with some new cool features.
          Please be patient while R2(or actually the devs) Fix the lagg issues and then it should be the awesome game it was again.

Also if you have problems with something else ingame you can always file a ticket for support, they will do their best to help you!
          Here's the thing, Kagelol.

When we file tickets stating the lag, the GMs reply with "please clear your browser cache, cookies, etc", blah blah. But we all know that that's NOT the issues causing the lag.

We need YOU to be a voice for us players, by letting the GMs know that there *IS* a lag issue affecting EVERY player in the game, so that the GM will take it seriously and pass this message on to the developers.

Thanks.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            Here's the thing, Kagelol.

When we file tickets stating the lag, the GMs reply with "please clear your browser cache, cookies, etc", blah blah. But we all know that that's NOT the issues causing the lag.

We need YOU to be a voice for us players, by letting the GMs know that there *IS* a lag issue affecting EVERY player in the game, so that the GM will take it seriously and pass this message on to the developers.

Thanks.
            Believe me, i have told the GM's about the issue(multiple times), there is no need to react offended.
            And each ticket you file on lagg they might reply with clear cache and stuff, but it all adds on the counter of lagg tickets.

Comment

Lag is not the only issue when there server fails in an epic way as it did with last class wars, they do nothing about it, and basically spit in all players face with a insulting "compensation"...R2 doesn't care about players at all...Also as mentioned when their server fails as previous mentioned in BG or whatever and you get a black screen, we get blamed for issue not their flawed server....New players are better off just cutting their losses and playing a game where the support staff actually care, and where there are less flaws in the server. Many of the bigger spenders have stopped spending on this game, and some have even outright quit, b/c they are tired of the lack of support in this game, and the issues with the flawed server....R2 will never fix anything, they will just continue to open new servers and make events so that they can get money....R2 is by far the worst gaming company that I have ever seen, and new players are best to just avoid and save themselves a headache :~)

Comment

Also moderators don't change my signature again...there is something called free speech, and R2 likes to screw players over and they don't care....I am only expressing the truth :~)

Comment

You are spot on there mate.

Even when you spend money and don't get what they advertise you should and send a ticket they still send out generic responses and refuse to reimburse you. Theyjust simply don't care.

R2 has the poorest customer relations ever and if I knew then what I know know about this game I would of just walked on by and found something way more enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by Danmare View Post
                    there is something called free speech,
                    lol...

you think you can post whatever you like on a privately owned domain? Even if that domain has a publicly accessible forum, you are bound by the terms and conditions set forth by the owners of said domain.

Exactly like here...

So there is no such thing as free speech.
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

true they threatened to ban me, b/c they are sensitive :~)

Comment

who threatened to ban you? Wasnt me.

Anyway, I can argue with you all you want.. but it wont help one bit.
                        Yes the thing of servers crashing on CW was indeed a problem on R2's side. They tried to compensate but it was somewhat to the cheap side.
                        I cannot argue that, but i cannot do anything about it either.

The other issues they do try to fix where possible.
                        Thing is everyone has a different computer, everyone has different viruses... i mean software running.
                        It would be very difficult to make 100% sure it will work on every system, well in fact it does. But once in a while some people get problems with it.
                        And yea, some people refer to the 20+ people posting in this forum, you know if 50% of the people would have the issue then the forums wouldnt be as quiet as they are right now.
                        And most of the times it is something on the client side that is blocking the game.

The fact that in most events you have to pay to get awesome stuff is simply the way the world works.
                        In real life at some places they give out free food, but it stinx. If you would pay for your food it would definitely get better.
                        a simple but actually realistic comparison.

Comment

I think this guide should definitely be pinned.
                          Last edited by Why_Me; 08-28-2013, 10:47 PM. Reason: spelling correction, it annoys me

Comment

I like the free speech stuff that ginger hutt said :3

+1
                            Nice to meet you o.o/

Comment

Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
                              who threatened to ban you? Wasnt me.

Anyway, I can argue with you all you want.. but it wont help one bit.
                              Yes the thing of servers crashing on CW was indeed a problem on R2's side. They tried to compensate but it was somewhat to the cheap side.
                              I cannot argue that, but i cannot do anything about it either.

The other issues they do try to fix where possible.
                              Thing is everyone has a different computer, everyone has different viruses... i mean software running.
                              It would be very difficult to make 100% sure it will work on every system, well in fact it does. But once in a while some people get problems with it.
                              And yea, some people refer to the 20+ people posting in this forum, you know if 50% of the people would have the issue then the forums wouldnt be as quiet as they are right now.
                              And most of the times it is something on the client side that is blocking the game.

The fact that in most events you have to pay to get awesome stuff is simply the way the world works.
                              In real life at some places they give out free food, but it stinx. If you would pay for your food it would definitely get better.
                              a simple but actually realistic comparison.
                              I just wanted to say something...
                              Yes in most events you have to pay for awesome stuff but R2 over-charges most of the events, and the recent promotion http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....28Unlimited%29 just shocked me..
                              1m gold for 100$ and 1, "1"!! Beast mark for 100$? I like the extra keys but we usually get 40+ runestones from 2 tanks trials >.>
                              Just in my opinion they should lower the prices just like maybe 10-15% That would be even good and make these kinds of promotions, like the one above, worth spending for.
                              Last edited by XiaSeoung; 08-28-2013, 08:07 PM.
                              If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
                              Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
                              So if you love a flower, let it be.
                              Love it not about possession.
                              Love is about appreciation.

Comment

Working...
                              X