Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get Nightmare atire (Level 4 Clothing)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get Nightmare atire (Level 4 Clothing)

So i saw most of people with level 4 clothing and they have nightmare aire, but i too have level 4 cloth, blaam i got the stupid beach suit. what the hell was that,
    Is there any special procedure to get that.. or its just a luck,
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

try do fail synth, lvl 4 + 1 core = random chance getting attire

Comment

really is it possible..
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

yeah i do it with my lvl 4 cloth and now i get all 3 type of attire, the chance is like 20-30% to get attire. so give it time and collect as much fashion core u can get from spire.

Comment

just wait for the clothing event guys

Comment

i have 2 core i m gona try . if i get lucky..

Comment

it gave the exsiting cloth.. damm
              Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 09-02-2013, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Yes it works. I was lucky to get the special clothing in one try with my level 4. You need to use one piece of level 4 clothing and one fashion core. NO luck charms, because only failed synthesis gives the special clothing. When it fails you only lose the fashion core.

Comment

u dont get night you get Noble attire at lvl 4 clothing just syn lvl 4 with lvl 1 clothing and you should get it well that what happen with me
                    Together as one? people hate me when i help

Comment

how to get level 4 clothes
                      i had level 3 clothes ,fashion shard n charm...is it possible or not

Comment

how to get level 4 clothes
                        i had level 3 clothes ,fashion shard n charm...is it possible or not
                        You need another lvl 3 cloth and 2 charms.

On topic, I've been using all my fashion shards trying to get the special look for a while now, still nothing (lvl 5 cloth).
                        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Working...
                        X