Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

VIP Wheel cheats with us= Anyone know this....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Wheel cheats with us= Anyone know this....

As we all know there are some of awesome things in VIP Wheel, but did you ever wonder why we don't get the higher level gem, crypt token,Voucher seed.
    well that thing. If we are not suppose to get that,R2 shall remove that from there, and can place something that really they can give.. really that sucks,only to see them and not to have them !
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

there is a system to get!! them bud still the chance is like 0.1%

Comment

The bias is very useful "Cashflow emergency -- I need 580k gold *now*, and toss in 5 skeleton keys as a freebie!"

Comment

See this:
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....p-wheel-beaten
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          yes but that is impossible.. really.. maybe its photoshopped. I can get all level 7 gems using photoshop and post it in forum, its better to make a video.
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Spining-VIP-icon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	1673747 See i got lucky too last night,and if you don't belive you know how to use photoshop

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
              As we all know there are some of awesome things in VIP Wheel, but did you ever wonder why we don't get the higher level gem, crypt token,Voucher seed.
              well that thing. If we are not suppose to get that,R2 shall remove that from there, and can place something that really they can give.. really that sucks,only to see them and not to have them !
              Higher Crypt token and Voucher seeds? I usually get them every third full spin that i do, so you might just have bad luck? or spin on the first wheel you're given lol
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

sucks vip wheel big lier

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                  Higher Crypt token and Voucher seeds? I usually get them every third full spin that i do, so you might just have bad luck? or spin on the first wheel you're given lol
                  Well i do spin for 500K Gold and Skeleton key, so may be not a bad luck. they are not in the list..

Comment

Working...
                  X