Difference between Bound and unbound item

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference between Bound and unbound item

Ya !, this is the craziest thing in the game , still don't know why they have bound and unbound item
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

I've read that unbound is supposed to be tradable/sellable in a market but we do not have that function yet.

Comment

One of my favorite pet peeves

either

A) Put in the darn auction house (coming soon since i started playing over a year ago)

Or

B) Eliminate Bound and Unbound
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
        I've read that unbound is supposed to be tradable/sellable in a market but we do not have that function yet.
        In all other chinese flash games i played, that is right. Unbound items are the one able to be sold in market, and the bound ones are the one who stuck with your character. Kinda like : "eww, who wants to wear your used underwear" in case of bound items.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

We already have this "bid" thing
          It's turkish btw
          Last edited by Anarchist; 09-27-2013, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R211406975 View Post
            We already have this "bid" thing
            It's turkish btw

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53558[/ATTACH]
            oh, legends online already has 1.4 patch? last time i played there, there is no emoticons yet.
            Btw, it's pretty well known that only wartune that removed the trading system, other incarnations of Divine Comedy (this game's original name in China) like ******** or Demon Slayer has the trading system intact.
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              oh, legends online already has 1.4 patch? last time i played there, there is no emoticons yet.
              Btw, it's pretty well known that only wartune that removed the trading system, other incarnations of Divine Comedy (this game's original name in China) like ******** or Demon Slayer has the trading system intact.
              Legend online turkish server has 1.66 patch .besides 2.1 patch will arrive soon .

When you buy something in market system takes %20 of your balens . For example you buy a crypt key for 100 balen . 100 balens decrease from you but receiver gets 80 balens.

Comment

Originally posted by R211406975 View Post
                Legend online turkish server has 1.66 patch .besides 2.1 patch will arrive soon .

When you buy something in market system takes %20 of your balens . For example you buy a crypt key for 100 balen . 100 balens decrease from you but receiver gets 80 balens.
                We know. I played Legend online but in the spanish server. but i quit 3 months ago because it's hard to find an english speaker there.

Comment

Give us trading system... would make game 100 times better.

Comment

in my opinion, the game without trading system is already great. its my first time encountering one out of all games i played - no trading system.
                    My reasons:
                    1. More in favor of cashers. I saw the turkish-thing and it only use balens.
                    2. Like any other games with trading system (in case there'd be gold-trading too or gold used to buy things), the wartune economy would be inflated.

Well thats my opinion at least..
                    S292 Archer level 46
                    35k BR (with blessing wheel)
                    August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
                    283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
                    May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
                      in my opinion, the game without trading system is already great. its my first time encountering one out of all games i played - no trading system.
                      My reasons:
                      1. More in favor of cashers. I saw the turkish-thing and it only use balens.
                      2. Like any other games with trading system (in case there'd be gold-trading too or gold used to buy things), the wartune economy would be inflated.

Well thats my opinion at least..
                      1) how is that more favor to the cashers? non cashers can gain balens by selling their items in market, thus eliminating the gap between casher and non casher.

2) How there will be an inflation if we didn't even have even an economy in this server? The only inflation i foresee is if r2 raising the price of items because less people buying from them, then they would really drive away their customer with their greed.

Comment

Working...
                      X