Best way to spec a mage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to spec a mage?

I was just curious being a new player with a lvl 25 mage as to the best way to spec my skills and stats. I know obviously MATK is number one in stats, but what beyound that is priority? Thanks in advance.

builds are customizable so its really up to you what you want

at level 24 you coul have experimented with your skill stats to check the moves you like best & what works well.. shame

Comment

There really isn't to many options at lvl 24 yet, since the skills only become available at certain lvls and one at a time. I was talking more from this point on now that I will start actually have a choice between skills and also I wanted to know about stat priority. I want to do max dps btw.

Comment

healing and multi attacks

Comment

A max DPS mage will hardly cut it in the higher levels. You need to balance it with some superb healing.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

yeah, unless you have double skills, nobody needs a dps mage. Healing mages are the best, most popular and will never lack for a party. go for all heals, full meteor, puri and blessing. level 4 lightning. then add on after that. I have double skills, so a full damn is on my heal set helps those bosses die just a teeny bit faster
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Work on your healing, no one need attacking mage with weak healing skill on mp lvl 45 up. Believe me, no one need that. Even as mage, I don't want to team up with mage that can't heal ==a
              S24 - Reaper's Illusion
              IGN - Vein

Comment

Working...
              X