Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Critical mage video's (showing how they work)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critical mage video's (showing how they work)

High guys, I'm going to be posting a bunch of different guides here in regards to Mage's. This is what I have found out while playing and is subject to opinion. My first guild is in regards to Crit vs Will Mages. They are both viable, I have chosen to go for critical and you can see in the 2 links my stats as well as how well it works in arena. Please see the links below.

MAGE: CRIT VS. WILL DESTROYER

HIGH LEVEL ARENA 70-98K
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Nice seeing it. Myself doesn't see crit mage as a... what's the word... lets just say it's not useful before 70.(only wb basicly before that) At least not for a non-casher.

The astrals you want is:

1. M.atk
    2. Pdef
    3. Mdef
    4. Dmg reduction
    5. Block/illusion
    6. empty(meaning will destroyer here)

even at 70 you might want illusion or block in the extra spot. but at 80 there's really no excuse. Basicly what I'm saying: Will mage is good as you level up, but in end game, crit mage is the way to go all the way. better dmg, better heals, better everything.

Comment

So how much crit Jackas in your opinion is enaught for good crit rate? I dont think 3k crit which is easy to get give enaught rate for better effect then v8 wd.
      Next thing - more then 3k crit = balens for rerafine and crit gems. Thats why i try to get infos about crit = % rate for mage

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

You really think crit i better than WD for mage You are serious casher high lvl so maybe now it is but hell sure it is not if you not casher and 10lvls lower or more.

Comment

I'm not saying crit mage is for everyone. But it is Viable. There is a lot to take into account when going crit. The first time i went crit i was sitting at around 3.4k Crit stat, i would crit about 30% of the time and i was under level 70 so i was a bit of a doily. Once i hit lvl 70 and had the extra astral spot and could put % dmg reduction astral, it then became viable (not only for WB). Getting your extra slot from legendary gear is another key in going crit.

On a side note if you dislike crit after you have changed to it, know that it is not a complete waist. Once i turned myself into a Crit mage the amount of gold / daru i got off of WB went up about 30%. That is a lot more gold and daru that can be used to level up your astrals / skills / enhancements alot faster. {{IF you are trying to get ahead of other mages in regards to upping your BR the fastest way to do this is in Crit Spec****

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
            I'm not saying crit mage is for everyone. But it is Viable. There is a lot to take into account when going crit. The first time i went crit i was sitting at around 3.4k Crit stat, i would crit about 30% of the time and i was under level 70 so i was a bit of a doily. Once i hit lvl 70 and had the extra astral spot and could put % dmg reduction astral, it then became viable (not only for WB). Getting your extra slot from legendary gear is another key in going crit.

On a side note if you dislike crit after you have changed to it, know that it is not a complete waist. Once i turned myself into a Crit mage the amount of gold / daru i got off of WB went up about 30%. That is a lot more gold and daru that can be used to level up your astrals / skills / enhancements alot faster. {{IF you are trying to get ahead of other mages in regards to upping your BR the fastest way to do this is in Crit Spec****
            If 3.5k crit give around 30% rate in pvp - this is waste of time atm. Better go for v9 wd,have v8 now

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Jackos24 View Post

If 3.5k crit give around 30% rate in pvp - this is waste of time atm. Better go for v9 wd,hav
              i have 5.3k crit At the Moment and lvl 9 Determination. and it is worth it. (and i am DL vip 9)

Comment

I am today lvl63 lord divine mage. I use WD lvl8 all the time only for WB i have red lvl6 crit and lvl7 determination. I think this is best combo. I am thinking to use crit also in spire since i mostly only heal and probably will start using it there also.

Comment

l am using holy sniper an determination as my crit astro an they seem to work well together l am a lvl 68 mage
                  Trust,Honor an Respect is Earned not Given Cookies are all Mine

Comment

Working...
                  X