No announcement yet.

Floating Damage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'd be nice if some lazy GM would get on here and explain this, but I highly doubt that will happen.
    That Had To Hurt!!

Comment

ok everyone! the thing about Floating Damage astrals ~~~

I am a mage from S20 & S23 server merge, my name is DragonMaster, I use a pristine ruthlessness (floating damage) astral (lev. 3) does 21%.

most of the time i use it for WB's and switch it with my refined Mdef astral, when not in WB's...

floating damage astral increases the Minimum & Maximum base atk of (Matk & Patk) for all characters.., however it is only by chance that the astral is active.. (without a trigger rate)

Yes, floating damage is good for all Characters, though in my opinion mages and knights have better success with floating damage.., and archers less success...

Comment

and i'm a Female Archer from S20 ...My name is ♀adySun..

howdy DM....i miss u ..hahahaha
        idk if u care

Comment

I always got very low damage when i use floating astral.
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

you will know that the damage calculation in Wartune is centered around the medium damage by 14%, which makes the actual damage 90~110%. The Astrals that affect the floating damage expands those limits. For example, a floating damage expand of 14% will make it 76%~124%. Because of this, this astral is useless at lower level. This means that over many battle turns, this astral will help you exactly…nothing.

Comment

i think floating damage it will affect! if the dealt damage start :P

Comment

Originally posted by sanioc View Post
                you will know that the damage calculation in Wartune is centered around the medium damage by 14%, which makes the actual damage 90~110%. The Astrals that affect the floating damage expands those limits. For example, a floating damage expand of 14% will make it 76%~124%. Because of this, this astral is useless at lower level. This means that over many battle turns, this astral will help you exactly…nothing.
                Very nice copy/paste technique You forgot a part of it though, higher levels it can either cut your fights much shorter, or prolong them... The higher the level you are and the more damage you do, the more it can be helpful, in essence it is possible for you to oneshot an enemy when using this astral...

Comment

http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Ruthlessness

Comment

Hello all,

I've been very curious about this astral. I got my butt kicked by mage with 3k lower BR only because he seemed to be extremely lucky hitting me only with the upper limit... Does anyone have more experiance with it and used it at higher lvls? 6x mage preferably.

Also thought about using Willdestroyer in combination with this, if i have 21% floating i will loose my bonus from destroyer OR i will hit for 25% more from destroyer and 21% from this which would mean targets with high M def would actually get hit very hard.

Please anyone with experiance on this? In general it seems that this astral is extremely useless because in the long end it should not benefit anyone at all, hit harder, hit less etc...

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Are we sure that it effects min and max dmg range? If you watch when you deal a Critical hit the damage numbers popup and do not move while non critical hits on the other hand slowly float up before disappearing. Wouldn't that mean that the Astro increases the dmg of non critical hits?

Comment

It basically widens your minimum and maximum damage

Comment

thx all

I just got the enhanced ruthlessness and didn't know what floating damage was

Comment

Floating Damage is only for archer and archer only use it in WB.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkBlood View Post
                                Floating Damage is only for archer and archer only use it in WB.
                                lmao thats tooo wrong and all clases use it in wb however its pretty much a gamble

Comment

Working...
                                X