Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

crit and dodge chance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crit and dodge chance

Hi all!

Some one know that how much crit and dodge give me 1% crit chance and 1% dodge chance?

Thanks!

Explain a little further please, or fix your wordings, I don't quite understand. Are you asking how much 1% gives you? It depends, check your stats. For crit chance, I'm guessing your current Critical for example 139 and 1% of that which is 1.39 so it adds +1.39 to your current one?

Comment

I read somewhere that 1 crit point = 0.03% chance to crit. Ionno if that's accurate or not though~

Comment

my crit is over 400 and i dont get a crit very often. block is the same 350ish and rare to dodge

Comment

my questin is how much crit gives me 1% crit chance, and how much block gives me 1% blocking rate.
          I hope u understand it now.

Comment

omg) it's new game)
            Last edited by Godfathers; 08-31-2012, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Nobody knows exactly how much crit gives me 1% crit chance, and how much block gives me 1% blocking rate.
              I hope u understand it now.

Comment

I answered your question already. That's most accurate at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by mluckenbill View Post
                  I answered your question already. That's most accurate at this time.
                  how? proof?

Comment

I think every point of block provides 0.015-0.02% chance to dodge because I did a test that is not very accurate because I'm lazy. I have 974 block and I went into several battles and was attacked 96 times. My knight was able to dodge 17 of the 96 attacks which is around 17-18% of the attacks. I could have done an experiment where I was attacked around 1000 times to be more accurate but I don't want to keep track of how many times I got hit and dodged until I reach 1000 attacks so I will let someone else do that.

Comment

Um shouldnt it be calculated with the 974 in it? Im not very good at math but if you get say .02% every 974 is 19.48 of the 17 times you dodged out of 96... I dont know, youre right, let someone else calculate that! :P

Comment

If it was 0.02% per point of block then 19.48 is correct because it would mean I have 19.48% chance to dodge. I said 0.015-0.02 because I don't know if I got unlucky that I dodged less than I should have.

Comment

Working...
                        X