Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Armor 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, and 70

Wartune Armor
    LvL 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, and 70 require gold to synthesize and enchant.
    LvL 40, 50, 60, and 70 you can synthesize into Legendary equipment, which enables you to unlock the 4th socket for your gems with a Socketing Rod. Legendary also allows you to enchant the equipment several more lvls than its previous normal status, but this does cost a lot of gold to do.

-LvL 20 Gear requires 5 Crystaloids lvl 1 and a Broken Equip such as helm, armor, weapon, brooch.
    Benefits +20 damage dealt (2)
    +5 rage after each action (4)

-LvL 30 Gear requires 20 Crystaloids lvl 2 and a Worn Equip per gear piece.
    Benefits +80 damage dealt (2)
    +10 rage after each action (4)

-LvL 40 Gear requires 80 Crystaloids lvl 3 and a Dismal Equip per gear piece.
    Benefits +200 damage dealt (2)
    Legendary lvl 40 Requires: 1 lvl 40 Gear, 50 lvl 40 Legendary Stones, and 5 lvl 40 Epic Shards.

-LvL 50 Gear requires 200 Crystaloids lvl 4 and a Mystic Equip per gear piece.
    Benefits +300 damage dealt (2)
    Legendary lvl 50 Requires: 1 lvl 50 Gear, 100 lvl 50 Legendary Stones, and 10 lvl 50 Epic shards.

-LvL 60 Gear requires 300 Crystaloids lvl 5 and a Ancient Equip per gear piece.
    Benefits +500 damage dealt (2)
    Legendary lvl 60 requires: 1 lvl 60 Gear, 150 lvl 60 Legendary Stones, and 15 lvl 60 Epic shards.

-LvL 70 Gear requires 400 Crystaloids lvl 6 and a Archaic Equip per gear piece.
    Benefits +1000 damage dealt (2)
    Legendary lvl 70 requires: 1 lvl 70 Gear, 200 lvl 70 Legendary Stones, and 25 lvl 70 Epic shards.

Each Multi-Player Dungeon should drop 10 Crystaloids at the least if fully completed.
    Epic Shards can be bought in the Arena Shop for Insignia.
    Legendary Stones are dropped in Multi-Player Dungeon Nightmare mode should also drop 10 at the least (As mentioned by Creamy Saucepan, You can buy lvl 50 legendary stones with a lvl 9 Guild shop and lvl 60 & 70 legendary stones with a lvl 10 Guild shop.)
    Multi-Player Dungeon Key runs you will want to do in Nightmare mode to get both Legendary Stones and Crystaloids, there is a total of 50 attempts, I believe you use less Skeleton Keys to summon at the Summoner the lower the Dungeon lvl. But be prepared it takes a lot of keys and gold to get and synthesize these equips.
    Broken, Worn, Dismal, Mystic, Ancient, and Archaic Equips can be bought in the Crypt Shop for a set amount of Crypt Tokens, but if your lucky they sometimes drop once you kill the Final boss in the MPD-Multi-Player Dungeon.
    In terms of the amount of gold it will take to buy luck stones, synthesize, and enchant these gears it will be millions and as the higher you go with enchanting them it will become more expensive. For example +27 it takes nearly 500,000 gold.
    Last edited by GrymReaper; 01-19-2014, 01:35 AM.
    Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Thanks for The efforts and Time Given to Help those whom might need to Read this

Comment

This guide could've been a lot more... If it's a guide at all.

Why only mention the Knight sets? Why not mention till what levels the legend sets can be enchanted? And an estimated gold cost of said enchantments? You forgot that some of the legend stones can be bought in Guild Shop. If you want a complete 'Wartune Armor' guide, why not include the PvP sets? And pictures even, maybe.

Comment

Awesome Guide For new players
        It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

To,
          CreamySaucepan

First, I apologize about naming them in the Knight Class, but that is what I play and I have fixed it so it does not specifically target any particular class.
          Secondly, I currently have a lvl 50 legendary set and that can be enchanted up to a +27 max enchantment. I do not remember the exact amount of enchantment lvls for each one, nor can I estimate the possible amount of gold it will take because enchanting can fail so it could cost more or it could cost less.
          Thirdly, I edited and inserted that you can buy lvl 50 and 60 legendary stones if you want to waste millions of gold buying a few legendary stones, instead of taking a few extra days of mpd runs to get the same amount while keeping your gold for other useful things like astrals or guild skills.
          Fourthly, I did this not as a comparison between PvP and PvE gear, but rather as something I would personally go for and suggest people to go for. PvP gear is good for short battles, but if extended PvE is usually better.
          Fifthly, if I can find some pictures of the gear I will edit my post and place them there. If you happen to have any let me know and send me them .
          Lastly, I created this as just a rudimentary guideline of what people will need for certain, like crystaloids, legendary stones, and so forth such as tens of millions of gold.

Thank you, for your reply and in the future I will try to think of such things so as to add that useful information.
          Last edited by GrymReaper; 10-19-2013, 11:07 PM.

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

I wonder if anyone was able to find any info on lvl 80 pve gear and the materials required to synthesize it. Seems like you'll need legendary 70 gear first as it's one of the materials, but not sure what other materials and how much legend 80 shards required...
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
              This guide could've been a lot more... If it's a guide at all.

Why only mention the Knight sets? Why not mention till what levels the legend sets can be enchanted? And an estimated gold cost of said enchantments? You forgot that some of the legend stones can be bought in Guild Shop. If you want a complete 'Wartune Armor' guide, why not include the PvP sets? And pictures even, maybe.
              http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Enchanting_Equipment

This site has the table of enchanting costs. I tried to copy n paste but it seems it won't copy the table format so its easier if those who want to estimate the costs (especially if they have lots of luck stones saved up to avoid failure) you can visit here.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

at least he put it up why don't u try to

Comment

where is my scythe ?

Comment

Perhaps it's not a bad idea to mention that it's better to make item legendary after fully enchanting it, because the legendary item enchanting costs even more than a normal one. (Even if you take it since enchant lv 0)

Comment

I did not notice that then again I get them fully enchanted and then make them legendary anyways, but thank you .

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

Working...
                      X