Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Not really.

5 whips, 40 soul crystals, 10 crypt tokens are all obtainable.
    Surely you meant "30 crypt tokens" there? I need to re-verify which tier 10 crypt tokens is in, but it's easy to obtain [you may have to wait half an hour for it to appear at all, but once it appears it's high-priority].

In contrast, 5 whips and 40 soul crystals are low-priority and are disallowed in most wheels. I certainly wasn't expecting 40 soul crystals to be low-priority tier 3, but that appears to be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
      odd question how many vip tokens are required to get all the stuff in wheel.
      The 8th triangular number: 36.

I wouldn't do that (on most wheels) when intentionally going for soul crystals, or whips.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        Not really.

5 whips, 40 soul crystals, 10 crypt tokens are all obtainable.
        Well you had asked what the other poster meant. He was stating you wont get those items ever refering to the gems. Rest of my post was about how you infact could. Yeh its stupid rare but possible to get 2x lvl 6 gems. Heres the kicker if any thing reduces the total lvl 6 gem count to 11 you will not get one. Least from what i have seen. Sense my net has been all but dead i have been using my tokens to open and close the wheel over and over to check my connection lol. I hit numerous high lvl 6+ gem counts and if you have less than 12 on the wheel you will most likely have zero chance of getting them. So it seems like you are more likely to get 2x lvl 6 or higher gems than you will have of getting one gem.

Comment

you can get 8 whips + 580k gold from 1 wheel if you find one with all the gold , 1 whip , 2 whips and 2x 5 whips (you will always get one of the 5 whips). its rare but i found wheels like this several times. the second 5 whips will replace skeleton keys so if you still need them for keyruns it might be better to go for those first.

Comment

if you get a wheel with 2x 30 crypt tokens you'll get them automatically (when using 36 tokens)

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
              you can get 8 whips + 580k gold from 1 wheel if you find one with all the gold , 1 whip , 2 whips and 2x 5 whips (you will always get one of the 5 whips). its rare but i found wheels like this several times. the second 5 whips will replace skeleton keys so if you still need them for keyruns it might be better to go for those first.
              Not yet fully confirmed; I hit a wheel with 500k gold, 2 sets of 5 mount training whips, but no skeleton keys. But the 2nd set of 5 mount training whips is indeed tier 4.

Comment

Counterexamples, please: is it the case that any tier 4 item other than 500k gold, or 5 skeleton keys, requires 2 of the same for one to be handed out?

Edit: No, Extreme Stamina potion only needs one to show up subject to absence of the usual high-priority items.
                Last edited by Tharlyci; 02-01-2014, 02:58 PM.

Comment

i just try to make sure have 500k golds+10 crypt tokens there when i need cript tokens badly, and now do 500k golds + 100 insigna seed since insigna are the 1 most i need,
                  -West Coast S115

Comment

Working...
                  X