Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to pass Lych's Lair Nightmare.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] How to pass Lych's Lair Nightmare.

Hi,

I just want to share how you can pass lych NM mp, not to show up its pretty easy and alot know that, but saw a lot noobs () asking about how to pass it, so I wan to share it in forum so I can save time from giving same details a lot of times.

First to know:
    You need 3 classes , knight, archer and mage, and sure your all team must have PvE set, no way to pass it with PvP, anyway you need about 80K+ BR for all team and 60K HP with good def (but knight must be 95K+ BR with at least 95K HP and high mdef with good astrals) at least for safe run (this is without pots and scrolls, sure you need to use them if you know that will be hard for u to def or if you do weak damage).

Knight, must be strong enough with high mdef and hp to tank all attacks of 3 bosses, most attacks are magic attack, and only first boss do patk, and 2nd bonus boss as well, and 3rd bonus do patk on knight and matk with his AoE.

Builds:
    You need 3 classes to pass it and 4th spot can be any class, but i'll explain how and what you need then, so i'll say what if you get on 4th spot :

1. Archer:
    Safest and fastest to use 2 archers, 1 mage , 1 knight to run it, it will be easy to keep boss on archer debuff, and it will make load on healing mage on average, and its on knight weaker, the key player want to focus is mage here.

2. Mage:
    If you want to go with 2 mages, 1 archer, 1 knight, its can be done not easy like 2 archers but it safe if archer was pro in timing, if archer was lagging or noob don't know what to do, all team will fail a lot, so the key player here is archer, focus or your team will hate you , the run generally will take a bit longer than 2 archers, please note that 2nd mage here must "support" not go with full heal build like first mage, so you need to know that 2nd mage must be able to attack too for last boss.

3. Knight:
    If you go with 2 knights, 1 archer and 1 mage, you need to know this is hard really, specially on 2nd Boss, you need to know that 2 knights tank and even with apollo not enough to success on 2nd boss, specially that mage and archer both need to focus on timing, and they both will get load and need to focus, funny thing that 2nd boss alot harder than last boss with this build, and you probably will fail a lot of times if team was not strong enough.

What each class want to do:

1. Archer:
    Archer need to keep "Deep Freeze" debuff and "Incendiary Shot" on all bosses include bonus bosses, and for 1st and 2nd boss need to "Scatter", for last Boss, if your team not doing enough damage or you need it faster you need to use "Armor Piercer".

2. Mage:
    Sure mage need to go full heal all bosses, but can do "Damnation" if its safe to do, and his AoE's needed for those annoying mobs in 2nd room, for First bonus boss, and 2nd main boss mage need to puri, another bosses its safe to get "Damnation" or another attack if you think its safe and you will get enough rage to heal when needed or just keep healing, will be safer but a bit longer fights.
    For support mage, if you go 2 mages, on first boss and first bonus boss, you can stay full attack, but get restore and suntoria at least to help heal mage in your team, to keep heal tank specially when archer debuff on CD, for the rest of bosses include bonus in 2nd and 3rd room, you need to support with heal, means you need to bring bless, and restore, and you need to get 1 strong attack skill specially for last boss, for me I always go support because I have attack on heal set, attack mean thunderer, or delph thundrer, its even enough dmg if you can do "Damnation" + "Delphic Thundrer", you need to support because 1 archer has CD time for his skills so you will get a lot of damage in the time that archer still in CD time and boss debuff went off.
    Survival and Redemption talents seriously helping here. I have both lvl 5 and helpful a lot.

3. Knight:
    Simply, knight must has Apollo, Agoran Shield and 1 Delphic attack for all bosses, start always with apollo and then shield, and then you need to keep apollo on for your team mate as mush as you can, its a lot better to use Enchanted Delphic one for attack last boss, except if you very strong knight do enough damage, you can do normal Delphic skill.

Bosses & mobs each room:

1. First room:
    - Main boss patk boss: normal hit and AoE, and he get 50% damage reflect on last HP bar need to scatter it.
    - Bonus boss: our old annoying friend "Eye", pure matk boss, hit knight really hard I remember its after each 2 turns then weak AoE attack, but AoE attack give all team bad debuff, that decrease def 70%, its important to puri it.
    - Mobs: weak matk mobs but they mainly busy with getting buffs, def and reflect damage buff, so if you killed here, that because reflect damage.

2. Second room:
    - Main boss: matk boss, hit knight first, then attack all team with AoE with bleeding 10K hp, then it get buffs to increase its damage and def, then get 50K HP, and keep on that, so you need to puri and heal for mage, and scatter for archer.
    - Bonus boss: hard patk boss, its attack tank and attack any 1-2 players (yes I mean skip tank), and AoE patck, hard attack boss, but weak defense, kill it fast and you will get ride its headache, after each AoE its give team debuff that decrease team damage, its not big, only decrease -5% def each time AoE but don't stack it a lot, its not able to puri btw .
    - Mobs: really annoying mobs, patk, AoE really hit hard, use your AoE attack before you die, for tomb you need mage use suntoria first or 2nd attack to keep team hp up.

3. Third room:
    - Main boss: the most funny boss, flying women do hard matk, that make inc and df skills for archers needed badly, and timing is the key here, df must not end when she start her party, first hp bar you need fight it with focus on inc and df timing, its good if knight do apollo timing too, mage must not use bless , when you start on 3rd HP bar you will get stun, its means party started, when stun removed you will get "buff" that boss give you each attack, its give you full rage and make CD time = 0, 1 mage must keep bless (nothing more don't try anything else even suntoria not needed except if u sure it safe to do another skill), archer must keep do df, inc, and ap, knight must go attack ignore defense skills, except if your team in trouble cuz mage mistake as example, anyway kill her before she get 1000% buff that you cant scatter it.
    - Bonus boss: patk on tank, matk AoE, and its AoE alot, so you need to apollo team, inc it, and bless, hard but not a lot, easier bonus boss as I see.
    - Mobs: easy mobs only attack tank, patk mobs and hit easy first and then hard even on tank, so mage need to use restore to save tank HP.

And that's it, This what I want to share, if you have any question you can post it, if you have any comment, correction, addition or suggestion, then shut up , I mean it welcomed for sure
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 10-24-2013, 01:51 AM.
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

We run with knight 82k br, me and sec mage 89-94k br and archer 86k br...dont need monster tank and full heal treesin each boss mages dont go full heal mode,allways thunderer in
    But this is good guide for ppl who start with itwe run with close eyes^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      We run with knight 82k br, me and sec mage 89-94k br and archer 86k br...dont need monster tank and full heal treesin each boss mages dont go full heal mode,allways thunderer in
      But this is good guide for ppl who start with itwe run with close eyes^^
      Well, ty for share ur build, but as I said, its for who want start it, for ppl got experienced, no need to explain it

Comment

good guide,
        team you need 1 tanker 1 archer 1 mage, 1 spot for 1 mage or archer preferred, dont forget to bring healing rune to help mage. that's it
        with good tanker we can pass with 75BR :P

Comment

Originally posted by burningang View Post
          good guide,
          team you need 1 tanker 1 archer 1 mage, 1 spot for 1 mage or archer preferred, dont forget to bring healing rune to help mage. that's it
          with good tanker we can pass with 75BR :P
          Good point , heal runes help a lot specially before/after stun on last boss.
          And yes with strong tank, you can pass it with lower than 80K BR. anyway 70-75K br can do it but need pots. the main key all the time the tank that u have, sometimes get like 80K+ crit dmg so need to hold that dmg without die.

Comment

Actually only the mages and archers need to have the PvE set, knights dont really need it to pass the dungeon if he has high enough stats( Like worldboss did it, he skipped 60 to went straight from 55 -> 70)
            Oh and one more point, the second boss is easier with 2 mages, while the last boss is easier with 2 archers.
            Plus theres no way anyone can pass the dungeon with 2 knights without them having uber stats. *Waits for people to say that they have passed the dungeon with 2 knights *
            Last edited by kattuktk; 10-23-2013, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
              Actually only the mages and archers need to have the PvE set, knights dont really need it to pass the dungeon if he has high enough stats( Like worldboss did it, he skipped 60 to went straight from 55 -> 70)
              Oh and one more point, the second boss is easier with 2 mages, while the last boss is easier with 2 archers.
              Plus theres no way anyone can pass the dungeon with 2 knights without them having uber stats. *Waits for people to say that they have passed the dungeon with 2 knights *
              I saw video from last boss with 2 knights 1 mage and 1 archerthey did it but what i saw, each of them use apollo-dd-dd comBo where our knight dont need even to use it - incendiary give enaught reduce for easy healing
              But nvm, basic thing is u need all 3 class for lych,No matter which class x2

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                Knight get a lot of rage, but I don't think there will be strong knight enough to do this MP with PvP set
                Anyway I passed this dungeon with 2 knights (one was ~80K another 95K BR), 2 times, real issue was boss 2, seriously was very hard and fails a lot before pass it, while last boss was easy !

Comment

This is how to do it when you don't have a knight (comp. is 3 mages 1 Knight)
                  IGN: Jacko
                  Server: Kabam S24
                  Guild: Genesis
                  Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

wow... 92k crit on the mage with almost 29k mdef. are you sure the last boss's front attack is not physical? ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                      wow... 92k crit on the mage with almost 29k mdef. are you sure the last boss's front attack is not physical? ^^
                      its just normal thing, still no inc debuff on Uldra.

Comment

79k-100k unbuff all

Comment

Nice guide!

I would like to comment that we are doing lych nm using 55 pvp set, our knight has 50 pve set. approx BRs Knight 92k, archers 72 and 80k, and me the mage 82k. (This is base BR with academy bonus, we also use warriors call, potions and some scrolls to go up to 90-100 range). I have a rage rune, it helps to counter the lack of pve set. It is by no means easy, sometimes we still fail on last boss and have to retry. We play together since months, good team, my teammates know very well how to play their class, if we fail it's usually because of me We were already farming normal samsara/lych for 2 months when we could finally do nightmare.
                          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Thank you for what u add all, thanks for comments.

I did today NM with 2 archers , 1 mage (me) and 1 knight, all was ~85K BR , but me was ~87K unbuffed, we did it all, knight was only ~82K hp and ~15K mdef xD

And yes we passed it all without any fail, we even killed eye ball , knight dead on last 3/4 HP bar of that eye, but we kill it and we did all lych nm.

Exception of my guide is if u pro and no painful lag, and good management and timing.

What I wrote just if u want "safe" run that accept mistake if happen.
                            Last edited by TheVictorious; 10-28-2013, 04:36 PM.

Comment

yeah hard with 2 knights, but we did once with me, 84K Knight 98K Archer and 86K BR Mage i was 95K at that time.. it was easy
                              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Working...
                              X