Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Vodka's non-cash mage guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Vodkа, this guide need to be deleted xD

Comment

Originally posted by R24229609 View Post
      how to make mage become great and strong
      ???? plz help me
      Higher lvl catacoms = higher rewards (crypt tokens) = More BR with new jewels/rings. So, if you have full socketed equipment, you can switch PDEF gems to mdef, drink buffs and advanced to higher lvl of catacombs.
      BR is: Astrals/Academy (if you are VIP, you haven`t cooldown)/ Guild Skills ( Gold Nirvana`s seeds in mystery shop/VIP Wheel). Refine equipment, if you have bad stats (you can campare BR of your equipment and other players of your lvl).

If you are non-cash mage, you must upgrade heal skills, but all passive skills on max (top tree to).
      And save socketing Rods, for high lvl equipment/jewels/rings. Do all altar attemps, because you have a chance to get socketing rod.

And dont lvl up faster, becuse you need to get more BR per lvl. if you are lvl 30, you must up to lvl 45 faster, then stop. if you are lvl 46-49 don`t lvl up, just play catacombs; do not complete bounty quest (only 5 for devolution); enter low lvl MP dungeons (if you are lvl 35, enter 25-30). And so after lvl 42-43 start to enchant 45 set (Arena set of course, arena set always!). If you are lvl 30 enchant 35 arena set then up to lvl 35. - One exception, when you playing on NEW server, you must lvl up faster =)
      Last edited by Holy_Archer_Alex; 02-28-2013, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24106593 View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]31901[/ATTACH]
        my bad astral
        o_O Bad astrals? Are you kidding? On your lvl, 4 purple and 1 yellow astral is very good. I have 7700 Star points, and had 2 yellow astrals, only 1 is must have (pdef), second is Block (I am the mage...)

Comment

Originally posted by Holy_Archer_Alex View Post
          o_O Bad astrals? Are you kidding? On your lvl, 4 purple and 1 yellow astral is very good. I have 7700 Star points, and had 2 yellow astrals, only 1 is must have (pdef), second is Block (I am the mage...)
          The 1 must have should be Matk i believe. Why Block astral?
          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Holy_Archer_Alex View Post
            Sorry Vodkа, this guide need to be deleted xD
            This is a beginner guide. Why need to be deleted?
            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

nice man

Comment

How she get the runes?
                Only lvl 35 got runes

Comment

This guide is very old.
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

mate im a healer and i can solo pvp better than most others healers are just as good as dd mages so dont underestimate us ok? pvp or pve set it dont matter for us we just need lightning bolt for rage build and we set rage comes fast enough besides with sun and puri and blessed light restoration skill might not be needed if everyone carries a health rune so yeah i think your both wrong about healers yes dd mages hit hard but how do they protect themselves once they bite off more than they can chew?

Comment

Why not use crypt gears?
                      Those gears are old.
                      And wrost gears if you are lvl 30+

Comment

Which is better lvl 30 valck smith set or lvl 35 pvp set

Comment

this is a good guide.
                          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

How do you get that skill tree at lvl 30 without using balens to reset the tree after lvl 25?

Comment

Originally posted by Menaechmus View Post
                              you guys do know that your HEAL is based on how high your Magical damage is... so techinically a DD mage is a Healer mage ^_^
                              noo the heal lvl is based on ur hp so...as much as ur hp is bigger then ur heal lvl will be bigger

Comment

Originally posted by davidholden View Post
                                How do you get that skill tree at lvl 30 without using balens to reset the tree after lvl 25?
                                IM afraid that only balens/ bound balens work to reset skill tree after lvl25. If you want a double skill tree U need around 900 b/bb if IM not mistaken.
                                Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

Working...
                                X