No announcement yet.

Tanker Knight w/ spammable "mini" Delphic Destroyer"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crits don't do good unless you put everything you have on crits(gems,astral,gear stats). You might have a crit and increase crit dmg astrals, but what will it do against damage reduction and crit chance reduction astrals + Jewelry set? Basically, you can't do anything against damage reduction if you're depending on crit "unless you're damn lucky to spam crits". That's where disable crit increase dmg astral comes in to nullify all those damage reduction astral.

The more players use those crit astrals, the more the reduction astrals shine. So i recommend to use crit astrals.
    Last edited by marcky2013; 11-03-2013, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BorrDeSiraUlo View Post
      lol got same skill build..

but i got access to lvl 3 ulti slasher which means i use "ulti slasher, thrasher" non stop and yes it can break enemy troops easily even without using brutality rune but you may find it later it is good to use blood rune than brut rune with this skill set later on level 60+..

but our differences between our astral build

mines are:
      20 = patk
      20 = hp
      30 = block
      40 = crit
      50 = refined goddess blessing
      60 = determination
      still planning:
      on my 70 and 80...
      Having a UltiSlasher + ShadThrasher spam combo is not a bad idea. But I prefer to build up rage faster for my tank skills in case my opponent is tough.

Comment

Originally posted by marcky2013 View Post
        Having a UltiSlasher + ShadThrasher spam combo is not a bad idea. But I prefer to build up rage faster for my tank skills in case my opponent is tough.
        correction on jewelry crit reduce its not working against player, also guardian angel not working on troops makes crit user to pass troops easily than a ewd user

well this is my pattern on making rage.. slasher -> ulti slasher or "blood rune" if my enemy is a mage -> apollo -> slasher -> "from here its up to me"

Comment

correction on jewelry crit reduce its not working against player, also guardian angel not working on troops makes crit user to pass troops easily than a ewd user

well this is my pattern on making rage.. slasher -> ulti slasher or "blood rune" if my enemy is a mage -> apollo -> slasher -> "from here its up to me"
          Please enlighten me... How did you know jewelry does not reduce damage you take from crits? And about Guardian Angel... Unless you have a 100% chance not to get hit by a crit and yet someone still hit you with a crit, then there might really be a problem with Guardian Angel Astral. And about the troops, yeah...they do die easily against crit players. But on your character... It doesn't really matter anyway, only the BR says it all. Even if you have a good build and almost perfect strategy there is really nothing you can do if you can't cash hard enough to get your Stats/BR up, unless you play 24/7.

Comment

about jewelries i already tested it with a friend a crit mage with 80k br last month and the results are "more damage without jewels but too close to same damage output"
            dont be mistaken with my jewels it has def stats thats why it increase a little without jewels equips

about guardian angel astro = logically troops not included to what were u wearing even charisma because charisma is also your own stat...

Comment

about jewelries i already tested it with a friend a crit mage with 80k br last month and the results are "more damage without jewels but too close to same damage output"
              dont be mistaken with my jewels it has def stats thats why it increase a little without jewels equips

about guardian angel astro = logically troops not included to what were u wearing even charisma because charisma is also your own stat...
              Lol...jewels reduce chance to recive crit hit,not dmg...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                Lol...jewels reduce chance to recive crit hit,not dmg...
                Click image for larger version

Name:	crit.png
Views:	1
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	1677472

lol you sure?

Comment

It's my spire tree ^^.
                  I dunno how it goes in BG n GA below 50, but in 59 (as my current level) its pretty hard to do it without WW.
                  R2 S230 - Cross Chasm Veronica Knight 64 Lord Divine 73797/82128 Pirates

Comment

What were you thinking?... Ofcourse Astrals don't affect troops. LOL, that's why i don't get everything you said from the start. So, I just assumed you meant for the effect of Guardian Angel to your Character. We're running on circles here.

Comment

Originally posted by VMC230 View Post
                      It's my spire tree ^^.
                      I dunno how it goes in BG n GA below 50, but in 59 (as my current level) its pretty hard to do it without WW.
                      I don't have much problem with this build, well... Sometimes I do honestly, but it's not something I have to worry about because I know I got owned with cash not because my build or strategy is not good. I don't have problem on PvE sort of thing, on spire I can tank as hard as a rock and do severe dmg-per-turn while tanking. Agoran Shield and Reverse Damage are quite a couple, I don't know if what I usually see is true or it's just my imagination but for me Reverse Damage stacks. Damage Reverse is increased by 50% of the actual damage every time it stacked. Never try to hit me with multi attack skill while i'm buffed with Agoran Shield and Reverse Damaged, you'll sh7t bricks if you do that and i'll just laugh like nothing happened.
                      Last edited by marcky2013; 11-03-2013, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by marcky2013 View Post
                        What were you thinking?... Ofcourse Astrals don't affect troops. LOL, that's why i don't get everything you said from the start. So, I just assumed you meant for the effect of Guardian Angel to your Character. We're running on circles here.
                        yes

ow i forgot to mention that:

at the "end game" it wont affect archers that much because archers skill have "increase crit chance by %" that cannot be reduced by "guardian angel".

but yes the positive side you just reduced knight and mage crit chance drastically..

anyway crit stat can only provide a crit chance of 95% maxed but not sure i just saw a thread out of cn forum discussing about it long ago

Comment

It's my spire tree ^^.
                          for me i just rely on my crit thats why i can pass the troops easily..

Comment

i thought crit on knight aint working that well?
                            how big is ur crit?
                            hm... maybe i face too much casher in my server so i dunno what makes it hard... maybe dryad... but sumtimes is just hard lol

Comment

i thought crit on knight aint working that well?
                              how big is ur crit?
                              hm... maybe i face too much casher in my server so i dunno what makes it hard... maybe dryad... but sumtimes is just hard lol
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	me me me.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	1677526
                              against a 10k pdef mage with level 6 refine goddess blessing lvl 6 using ulti slasher.. around 25k total if double crit with thrasher..

it depends on my enemy.. last night i participated bg... im up against a knight who got 2k br higher than mine and my thrasher crit damage are total of 8k-10k with double crit... it took off 1/5 or 2/9 of his hp...

Comment

@Borr
                                sorry, i mean in the status not the dmg... XD
                                if you dont mind can you show me the ss of your knight? dont need the astral part.
                                not that i despise crit knight, im just confuse at the moment...
                                since it seems the majority says WD is better to use
                                while crit on knight = wb gold farming, cause it will use 2 astral slots and so on...

@marc
                                i tried to duel an archer with that setup last night, of course with no troops...
                                its still hard to kill him, 1k dmg return + the ST stack dmg (720 if i remember) seems like not a big help at all...
                                havent tried to do the stacking on RD skill tho...
                                but then again maybe i pick the wrong sample to fight XD

ill try it next time in BG ^^
                                Last edited by VMC230; 11-05-2013, 08:23 PM. Reason: keep it short and informative ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X