No announcement yet.

Tanker Knight w/ spammable "mini" Delphic Destroyer"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude thanks for this post. i'm new and pretty much the only tank-wannabe on my newish server. I can definitely tell bc sometimes my low dps self barely makes the #10 spot on wb for knights for a few min before the dps guys take over. For the record I will say the brute+2 thrashers in a row, then all slashers, gets me more dmg than all slashers. and that's just with 35 set. fitting in more slashers thx to pve set to get more dmg makes sense.

im level 44 with 35 set and was toying with the idea of getting the pve sets, since tank skills are low rage compared to dps skills. I was actually mainly thinking this since I can NEVER make all the bgs and never make guild battle, and i'm in the number 2 guild on the server so all guildies gets huge sig except me. I was close to quitting, but now with this build I can just do mpd's and catacombs on MY time instead of Wartune's schedule trying to take over my life. They should thank you that this semi-casher will stick around for a few more weeks now.

I maxed block gems... I had a feeling they weren't doing me much good at lvl 44. What would your gem priority be? I don't feel like paying to fully socket everything. I'm thinking PATK then HP then BLK. Let me know if that's a bad idea. Also what would your academy priority be? as a tank I was thinking troops better do some damage since I wont' so I keep troop atk maxed and troop pdef (for angels) maxed. Now i'm working on slow leveling and getting my patk and hp up.

thx for this post man, this totally changes the game for me.. and keeps me in it for a while longer.

What do you mean by reverse damage stacks? I know for multi-hit skills they get a ding for every hit. but if I reactivate it before the 10 turns are up I don't see any additional dmg. is that a lvl 3 thing or were you just talking about reflecting multihit skills?

Comment

Originally posted by marcky2013 View Post
      Here is something for those wanna-be Knights. You might want to try.

Mini Delphic Destroyer:
      You start of with 15 rage, use Slasher and you get 40 rage(10 rage from Heart of Rage, 10 rage from gear set, 5 rage from slasher)...Now use Shadow Thrasher(Your mini Delphic Destroyer)...you're left with 25 rage..
      There's something wrong with your math.
      Let's do the step by step.

Initial rage: 15

-Use Slasher: Gets 25 rage
      Actual rage: 40

-Use Shadow Trasher: -35 + 10 + 10 + 5 rage = -10 rage
      Actual rage: 30

-Use Slasher: Gets 25 Rage
      Actual rage: 55

and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick_Ribeiro View Post
        There's something wrong with your math.
        Let's do the step by step.

Initial rage: 15

-Use Slasher: Gets 25 rage
        Actual rage: 40

-Use Shadow Trasher: -35 + 10 + 10 + 5 rage = -10 rage
        Actual rage: 30

-Use Slasher: Gets 25 Rage
        Actual rage: 55

and so on.
        He is right, shadow thrasher takes away 15 rage points not 10( dont know where u got the +5 rage from)

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
          He is right, shadow thrasher takes away 15 rage points not 10( dont know where u got the +5 rage from)
          Oh, really, you're right. The +5 is from the Slasher

Comment

Here is what i would do as a tank: slasher , ulti slasher , A.shield , Delphic Destroyer , Ap. Shield. Since I wanted to build my rage up to get to delphic destroyer i wouldn't use ST. The gems would be PATK, HP , MDEF and PDEF i wouldn't do block since the medallion and astrals already gave you a bunch of block, i have 3.1k block without block gems. Now, my real skills / skills i normally use for cw is slasher , ulti slasher , agoran shield, and both delphic. I would put myself in front also to protect my troops so i don't get "blood rune" on me.
            • Server : 22 ( Kabam )
            • CharName : Marrycur ♥
            • BR : 105126
            • Guild : Omega
            • Gear: Lvl 60 PVE Set (Full Legendary) . 2 Legendary lvl 60 Jewelry . 1 Legendary Ring Lvl 70 & 1 Normal Lvl 70 Ring
            • Class : Knight
            • Sylph : Apollo ( Blue )
            • Sylph's BR : 10004

Comment

why not critical gos for knight?, i belive is would more op with crit, u cryt with ulti and slasher a loot.

Comment

Hi does this Tank version works on Hall of Heroes as well (mobile version)?

I am a non-casher, going 100% tank! (yes it is hard.. extremely hard!!!) but i have my patience ... cant be only most of the time so better go non-casher instead.. (just my thoughts).

Anyway.. do please answer my wondering question above!

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                X