Tanker Knight w/ spammable "mini" Delphic Destroyer"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanker Knight w/ spammable "mini" Delphic Destroyer"

Here is something for those wanna-be Knights. You might want to try.

Mini Delphic Destroyer:
    Do you want to spam a "Mini" Delphic Destroyer? If yes... then all you need is a Shadow Thrasher skill, maxed Heart of Rage, a set of gear which adds 10 rage per action, and complete set of clothing.

This is what happens...

You start of with 15 rage, use Slasher and you get 40 rage(10 rage from Heart of Rage, 10 rage from gear set, 5 rage from slasher)...Now use Shadow Thrasher(Your mini Delphic Destroyer)...you're left with 25 rage..Slasher again and you have 50 rage..Do it again and again until you break the opponent into pieces OR use your tank skills if you already build up much rage (That is...if you're enemy is still alive ).

Tanker Knight skills:
    Slasher Lv. 1 (Maxed if you have extra points)
    Shadow Thrasher Lvl. 4 (Your ultimate Offensive skill every 2nd turn)
    Agoran Shield Lvl. 3 (For tanking 5 turns)
    Reverse Damage Lvl. 3 (To super combo your Shadow Thrasher's bleed)
    Apollo's Shield Lvl. 2 (For tanking 20% of damage)

PROs: Good for PvP, PvE, and BOSS(number of Shadow Thrasher thrown divided by 2 is equal to the number of Delphic Destroyer thrown every round with the World Boss)

CONs: Need to be a casher to have full set of clothing or do clothing events, Complete your "10 rage per action" set, No AoE for multi mobs.

Negative Comments Accepted... We have different thoughts anyway.
    Last edited by marcky2013; 11-02-2013, 09:13 AM.

what level would you level all the passives to? like tenacity/ or combat master

Comment

dk if that thrasher is good , you may try max talent lvl both thrser and slasher, but still didnt give aditional dmg on qte,
      and on wb, u7ll get lower gold/daru with it, b/c lost doubles
      -West Coast S115

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tanker.png
Views:	1
Size:	197.8 KB
ID:	1677370
        Either you use points for Slasher or Intercept (that is if you know how to use intercept..you might end up intercepting templars *weird*)

Comment

Originally posted by Ole.Joe View Post
          dk if that thrasher is good , you may try max talent lvl both thrser and slasher, but still didnt give aditional dmg on qte,
          and on wb, u7ll get lower gold/daru with it, b/c lost doubles
          That's is why it's called Tanker, it wouldn't be a tanker anymore if you focus more on your dmg, this is a tanker with maximum dmg-per-trn build.

Comment

Preferable Astrals
            20-MDEF
            20-PDEF
            30-PATK
            40-REDUCE DMG RECEIVED
            50-DISABLE CRIT INCREASE DMG
            60-HP
            70-BLOCK
            80-REDUCE CRIT RECEIVED
            Last edited by marcky2013; 11-02-2013, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by marcky2013 View Post
              That's is why it's called Tanker, it wouldn't be a tanker anymore if you focus more on your dmg, this is a tanker with maximum dmg-per-trn build.
              then you cry on 2k+ troop counts, oh wait it will be 2,4k+ , just noticed what old are you in this game
              -West Coast S115

Comment

Originally posted by marcky2013 View Post
                Preferable Astrals
                20-MDEF
                20-PDEF
                30-PATK
                40-REDUCE DMG RECEIVED
                50-DISABLE CRIT INCREASE DMG
                60-HP
                70-BLOCK
                80-REDUCE CRIT RECEIVED
                Strange order but why is block so late?

Comment

Just because the Join Date is new doesn't mean I'm new. Well, its not bad to accept negative comments. Yeah, "you might suck the other way around but you're good at some point". Didn't i mention about no AoE for multi mobs? But anyway, you think you can 1hit high troops with 1 WW or are you going to wait for 30 secs?

BTW, to think of this as a 2nd option for those who are bored with the same knight stuff isn't a bad idea.
                  Last edited by marcky2013; 11-02-2013, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                    Strange order but why is block so late?
                    You think block works well on lower levels? Be my guest. Even Reduce DMG and Disable Crit don't work good on lower levels. And to think of it, if you use block on let's say lvl 50... how much HP do you think you will get from your Enhanced Block skill when block succeeds? On higher levels "higher hp" you'll get your awesome hp restore and that's when you buff up your block.
                    Last edited by marcky2013; 11-02-2013, 11:19 PM.

Comment

TANKER - A tanker's role is to provide defensive buffs for the party while receiving most of the attacks. Which in turn gives the party members more chance to make more damaging actions.

Comment

any idea to kill templars of archers or maze fast......after kill templars they both strt buff or healing....we can kill easily once their troops off

Comment

lol got same skill build..

but i got access to lvl 3 ulti slasher which means i use "ulti slasher, thrasher" non stop and yes it can break enemy troops easily even without using brutality rune but you may find it later it is good to use blood rune than brut rune with this skill set later on level 60+..

but our differences between our astral build

mines are:
                          20 = patk
                          20 = hp
                          30 = block
                          40 = crit
                          50 = refined goddess blessing
                          60 = determination
                          still planning:
                          on my 70 and 80...

Comment

Originally posted by BorrDeSiraUlo View Post
                            lol got same skill build..

but i got access to lvl 3 ulti slasher which means i use "ulti slasher, thrasher" non stop and yes it can break enemy troops easily even without using brutality rune but you may find it later it is good to use blood rune than brut rune with this skill set later on level 60+..

but our differences between our astral build

mines are:
                            20 = patk
                            20 = hp
                            30 = block
                            40 = crit
                            50 = refined goddess blessing
                            60 = determination
                            still planning:
                            on my 70 and 80...
                            Unless you are planning on cashing hard and getting your crit up to 4-5k+ I really don't recommend going crit knight. They really are bad and even at 4-5k you arn't that good against players with lvl 8+ EWD. Crit on knights is just really hard to maintain good dmg from. It's great for WB but not that good for pvp. However, seeing big crit numbers are really cool. Sucks that knights don't benefit much from crit. I think they really should rework crit so it's a viable option to choose instead of a basically useless astral for anyone not an archer.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              Unless you are planning on cashing hard and getting your crit up to 4-5k+ I really don't recommend going crit knight. They really are bad and even at 4-5k you arn't that good against players with lvl 8+ EWD. Crit on knights is just really hard to maintain good dmg from. It's great for WB but not that good for pvp. However, seeing big crit numbers are really cool. Sucks that knights don't benefit much from crit. I think they really should rework crit so it's a viable option to choose instead of a basically useless astral for anyone not an archer.
                              i always crit actually.. like 4 - 7 out of 10 depends since it base on luck but mostly 7 out of 10... i know that i need to make it 8 out of 10.. but i can achieve that sooner or later by the time i changed my block gems to crit gems and got my imp commander med...

Comment

Working...
                              X