Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Epic Naru Episode 1 on youtube is up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Naru Episode 1 on youtube is up

Hello everyone many of you on server 1 on R2Games know who I am the annoying but really good Knight named Naru, well I have uploaded a new show and a new episode that I will be doing every week (IF I FEEL LIKE IT), and feel free to do the comments on both here on the forums and on youtube. If you want to view the episode go on youtube.com, search for Epic naru and then look for the upload on the setting's. Other than that I will be posting new videos mostly about knight tutorials for this game and other online content, remember your comments will mean that I will keep doing these videos.

you should have posted up in the "game discussion "

Comment

is it the cata 100 vid?

Comment

yes it is, I know there's nothing epic about it but I am going to start viding a speech also mostly about technique's about a knight in the game of wartune

Comment

umm wat level are u? coz 100 cata is really easy

Comment

level 48 without pots or special decree's

I think I am the lowest lvl to post up my cata 100 knight wise

Ok I have that link if you guys want to see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCgIqxZmv8E

Tell me what you guys think, I will try to put up a speaking voice the next week. I get into the discussion about Knight's
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-21-2013, 05:57 AM. Reason: merging 3 posts

Comment

Originally posted by NaruofLineage View Post
              Other than that I will be posting new videos mostly about knight tutorials for this game and other online content,
              Moving to Beginner Guides & FAQ.
              | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
              | | | |

Comment

Keep up the good work, Naru.

Comment

Working...
                X