Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Guide] Bad Guys FEAR Him! His One Weird Trick Will Make You A Winner In Wartune!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B4nsh33
    replied
    costs millions, if not billions in gold and u still have to wait FOREVER for the right amount of gems.....

Leave a comment:

• R26259183
    replied
    LOL...thank for the tip...but necro lvl 15 very hard....

Leave a comment:

• DiVve
    replied
    it's an old useful trick u did much good to make this topic keep up the good work buddy

Leave a comment:

• R29202833
    replied
    Hey game master make the *** game work for once I am so tired of lagg, excuses, disconnects and all the bull we put up with.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
    No one mentioned how getting one of those gem transponders means you get no gem for that level. I earned a level 10 gem transponder from Necro 15 and would prefer the gem seeing as I do not have gem scroll for 8 or 9. Also costs a lot more balens to buy 16 level 2 gems in order to make a level 4 gem compared to buying a level 9 gem transponder.
    I didn't get any transponder; I only got transposer.

Leave a comment:

• R227002438
    replied
    yes i want my valens 309..please give me back gm.. i need it help me...

Leave a comment:

• IcarS69
    replied
    No one mentioned how getting one of those gem transponders means you get no gem for that level. I earned a level 10 gem transponder from Necro 15 and would prefer the gem seeing as I do not have gem scroll for 8 or 9. Also costs a lot more balens to buy 16 level 2 gems in order to make a level 4 gem compared to buying a level 9 gem transponder.

Leave a comment:

• R28881593
    replied
    Originally posted by Miserius View Post
    3 really? 3?
    yeah. see for yourself in the shop in transposer section

Leave a comment:

• R2_Gab
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    It's actually called "Gem Transposer" and not "Gem Transponder" or "Gem Transporter".
    Hmm, you're right. Fixed the post, thanks for the heads up

Leave a comment:

• Miserius
    replied
    Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
    you need total of 3 lvl 7 gems to make 1 lvl 8 gem and not 1+3 lvl 7 gems
    3 really? 3?

Leave a comment:

• tieutunh4thoa
    replied
    lolz we know these tricks from the time the game was launched its a bu ll **** to tell us that now!

Leave a comment:

• R28881593
    replied
    Originally posted by sarconwindsong2002 View Post
    this is stupid at level 7 of course you only need 3 gems cuz you already made one thus you only need 3 more to make it a level 8 come on now in the end you still end up making the same amount of gems to make a level 8 versus a level 7 it just seems like less cuz you already had a exsisting one
    you need total of 3 lvl 7 gems to make 1 lvl 8 gem and not 1+3 lvl 7 gems

Leave a comment:

• Whispir
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    It's actually called "Gem Transposer" and not "Gem Transponder" or "Gem Transporter".
    Gem Transgender

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sarconwindsong2002
    replied
    this is stupid at level 7 of course you only need 3 gems cuz you already made one thus you only need 3 more to make it a level 8 come on now in the end you still end up making the same amount of gems to make a level 8 versus a level 7 it just seems like less cuz you already had a exsisting one

Leave a comment:

Working...
X