Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] Bad Guys FEAR Him! His One Weird Trick Will Make You A Winner In Wartune!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"What about those pesky level 9+ Transposers?

Prepare to be shocked – These can actually be acquired for free at random from completing the Tormented Necropolis at levels 10, 15, 20 and so on..."

How about we see those favorable percentages on acquiring these wonderful Transposers? and if we don't get one? oh well, right? we can just throw more cash to get 3 more crypt keys and try again, rinse and repeat.
    Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
    DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

crypt keys oh c'mon its easy to get that now without spending balens or bound balens

Comment

the thing is that since its only a chance (and i know my chance here very well) such lengthy "guide" was unnecessary.
        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

...............................zzzzzz...................................no comment..

Comment

From what I have seen no mage under 130k br can beat level 15 of the necro so this doesnt apply to 99% of players. Knights i am sure take about the same br archers around 120k

Comment

I am 123k potted scrolled and warriors call 15 1-2 hits my troops than 2 hits on me and its over. Need high *** defense for this.

Comment

anyway, since lv 9 you can't convert your gems, so if you catch a lv 10 patk transposer and lv 11 charisma transposer, the charisma one is useless until you catch a lv 10 charisma transposer. (only an example lol)

Comment

these are nothing new.. no catch here.. tks for posting for nothing..
                  “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

I know this topic is/was about T.N but can someone give me a hand on the M.P.D Demon Temple? I am about to lvl to 65, and would like to know what I need stat wise,skill wise & skill level, and also a good formation, I am a knight and my stats ATM w/no buffs (only academy blessing to 200%) are:PATTK-15493,PDEF-12897,MDEF-10220,HP-63772. any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. I have seen numerous video's made by players as walk through, with different combinations of form and players, but being in a server such as I am in, hard to find healing mages that know how to effectively keep players alive and de-buffed lol, so any advice like I said would be very much appreciated.
                    Thanks

Comment

Comment

So Nice ...

Comment

so the trick is cash? that's not surprising at all

Comment

lol cheaper to buy the the Transposers then to blow cash on 3 crypt keys a day. Tormented Necropolis is only good for exp and the few gems it gives you other then that waste of time and cash :P want an advantage buy mount's upgrade fate and resistance then work on your astrals and gems.
                            Mage: level 80
                            Battle rating:guess
                            Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

This thread is good. I'm really sad to see that there is still so many clueless gamers out here who thinks they're smart enough to post anything in here at all.

1. You can get in Tormented for free. Bound Balens or Guild Altar Blessing Wheels Are FREE. You can also get them from FREE Skeleton Keys Used to Open Mystery Chest in FREE Solo Campaign or FREE MPD to get the FREE Crypt Keys. I can basically go into tormented once every 2 days, sometimes if lucky i can get 2 times in 3 days.

2. You Cannot buy Lvl 9 Transponder from Shop Yet. That includes Cashers. If it is up at the Shop then u can save up in Bound Balens and buy it too!

I hope this will end the repeating of those Mega Smart Azz Replies. Thank you for reading.
                              Originally posted by R2_Emma
                              For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:
                              On Sunday the 23rd of February at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing Snowfire Sands, an Oceanic Server.
                              Yay! Finally a NEW Oceanic server!

Originally posted by R2_Emma
                              A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 28th March; Shadowledge (S413) and Snowfire Sands (S439)
                              33 days with no events to lessen disadvantages. PLS HELP US, Post Here

Comment

Originally posted by LexLex81 View Post
                                This thread is good. I'm really sad to see that there is still so many clueless gamers out here who thinks they're smart enough to post anything in here at all.

1. You can get in Tormented for free. Bound Balens or Guild Altar Blessing Wheels Are FREE. You can also get them from FREE Skeleton Keys Used to Open Mystery Chest in FREE Solo Campaign or FREE MPD to get the FREE Crypt Keys. I can basically go into tormented once every 2 days, sometimes if lucky i can get 2 times in 3 days.

2. You Cannot buy Lvl 9 Transponder from Shop Yet. That includes Cashers. If it is up at the Shop then u can save up in Bound Balens and buy it too!

I hope this will end the repeating of those Mega Smart Azz Replies. Thank you for reading.
                                Uh you can buy level 9s...
                                I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Working...
                                X