Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

[Guide] How to earn 3k Honor per day (The Nub Way)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] How to earn 3k Honor per day (The Nub Way)

Honor Farming (The Nub Way)

I noticed that when I finally reached lvl 64, I always see a Lord Divine or two in my BG. So what I do is just use a double honor scroll, farm dryad's, then aim for the Lord Divine when I reach 70% Dryad's

Steps:

1) Level up to 64.
    2) Unequip all your MDEF/PDEF items.
    3) Keep dying until you get Dryad's you need to kill the Lord Divine. (Mine is 50-70%)
    4) Equip MDEF/PDEF items once you reach the certain Dryad percentage where you get to kill the Lord Divine.
    5) Kill the Lord Divine guy
    6) Repeat number 1

Note for Dryad Farming: Always lose to a player with a lower honor count than you. (I always aim for the Imperial Commanders and Lord Divines so I only lose 6 honor per loss )

Right now, I am a Lord Divine myself. So I basically avoid BG now since I don't wanna lose the tittle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LOLOLOLL.png
Views:	1
Size:	230.9 KB
ID:	1741681

• ZirconZombozo
    replied
    the way i use to find out is by checking the ranking box.... and then clicking every1 for their battlerating... whoever has low BR i go only for them and try to avoid others

Leave a comment:

• FaeLRoX
    replied
    my block now is 892 but used to be 1020 hehe , think I ll raise it again to avoid dryad bombers

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by Whispir View Post
    If you look at someone's stats and see 610 or 710 crit&block, they're most likely IC/LD. Finding any other honor rank is luck/battling them to see honor loss/gain.
    This is why smart players never refine out crit or block entirely... It leaves it much more of a risk to bet on if it's not something nice and easy to work out like 610/710...

Leave a comment:

• Whispir
    replied
    Originally posted by SuzyTakeda View Post
    so i enter a bg..everyone are strangers..
    how would i know who are lower or higher ranks than me?? o.o
    not every people use the rank title ..
    If you look at someone's stats and see 610 or 710 crit&block, they're most likely IC/LD. Finding any other honor rank is luck/battling them to see honor loss/gain.
    Last edited by Whispir; 11-29-2013, 04:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    60+ dryad bombers usually use stun too
    I've found that out the hard way...

One ran into me yesterday and complained that all I did for the entire fight was use bleed rune and heal to win... -_-

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    Dryad bombing... Don't tell me you use stun too... -_-
    60+ dryad bombers usually use stun too

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Dryad bombing... Don't tell me you use stun too... -_-

Leave a comment:

• SuzyTakeda
    replied
    so i enter a bg..everyone are strangers..
    how would i know who are lower or higher ranks than me?? o.o
    not every people use the rank title ..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X