plz clarify my doubts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plz clarify my doubts

Hello friends.....I am new to this game and playing for last 26 days only.
    I have read many guides which helped me a lot to understand different aspects of game play ...and play it right....
    all the people who posted guides here have done wonderful job....and thank you all.

Now I am playing mage and currently at level 46....as have choose to level rush....I am not strong at this point of time.....

but I really want to know a few ques....
    at very late game like...70+ stage...which class rules in pvp and which class rule pve campaigns....
    I have another doubt...I have seen that archers have advantage in tormented necro....but is it really hard for mages to complete tormented necro....What br is required to clear level 30 as a mage?

Now....I know all pro n cons of each class which is already here in guides....just want to know whether at level 70+ I which class rule pvp and which class rule pve campaigns.....

now I have another doubt mpd runs gives you 10 crystaloids/ legendary stone per run...and I require 800 level 4 crystaloids for synthesis of level 50 set...which means 80 runs or nearly 3 months....
    now in three months time I will be around level 60 using one level 1 exp scrol per day.....so by that time I should have level 60 gears not level 50.....

so here is my ques......
    at level 60 if I have level 50 set will be competitive and a can clear maps and mp dungeons?

Thanks for ur help

I guess you are a mage?

Everyone will say different between who rules what. Mages are pretty high up on the "hate list" in pvp, so they are good.
    No idea what BR you need for it, but unless you are a heavy casher, you won't do tormented much. 60-70k br if pve set is good enough for level 10, depending on lag, and how well you double hit, also if thunderer procs.

You can skip 50 set, 55 pvp set can get you through MD, NM might be a bit harder. really a choice, if you got good guildies, you should be fine with 55 set until you get 60 set(I'm even helping 3 peeps with 55 pvp set to get 70 set, so really you can even wait until that).

So even with 50 or 55 set, you'll be fine, all depend on your guildies However, i would recomend getting one of the 50 or 60 set, as otherwise you gotta hope that someone can always help you at 70.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
      I guess you are a mage?

Everyone will say different between who rules what. Mages are pretty high up on the "hate list" in pvp, so they are good.
      No idea what BR you need for it, but unless you are a heavy casher, you won't do tormented much. 60-70k br if pve set is good enough for level 10, depending on lag, and how well you double hit, also if thunderer procs.

You can skip 50 set, 55 pvp set can get you through MD, NM might be a bit harder. really a choice, if you got good guildies, you should be fine with 55 set until you get 60 set(I'm even helping 3 peeps with 55 pvp set to get 70 set, so really you can even wait until that).

So even with 50 or 55 set, you'll be fine, all depend on your guildies However, i would recomend getting one of the 50 or 60 set, as otherwise you gotta hope that someone can always help you at 70.
      that was wonderful answer....ty....so I can contunue with my mage
      also...if I take time and get level 50 set...I think I will be good at 60 with that set to try for level 60?
      What do u think?
      Also how do I do double hit....? I some time miss a hit in pvp lol let alone double hit....how to do that?

Comment

Basicly, in world boss, catacombs, campaign and divine altar, when you see your "auto attack" come through, hit lightning, usually works. experiment some in campaign I would suggest, and use that knowledge on the other places.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMachine9876 View Post
          that was wonderful answer....ty....so I can contunue with my mage
          also...if I take time and get level 50 set...I think I will be good at 60 with that set to try for level 60?
          What do u think?
          Also how do I do double hit....? I some time miss a hit in pvp lol let alone double hit....how to do that?
          Ofc PVE 50 Legend better than PVP 55 ... u can finish too DT NM with PVE 50 ... but for PVE 70, I would rather to use PVE 60 ....

As U need rush leveling, than I would go for PVP 55 than collect PVE 60 .. Nowadays, PVP 55 is easier too finish MD NM ... than 4-5 months with no Bless Wheel ..

Another thing u can use ur skeleton keys to get 50 Stones and Loids in a day, so I will cut your time to get it ..

At 70+ class that rule is Balens

Comment

You can do moon and farm dt normal summoner for 60 rage set for a long time....u need to stop a while anyways. I'd rather not waste insigs on the 50 set.... and waste the time. One of my friends did that and he's kinda of far behind me now. Once you get the 60 rage set, then you can do Moon NM quite easily as you will have had enough time to max out your academy, troops, astrals, etc.... worked for me. I'm not the strongest by far, but then again, I don't spend much either
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
            X