Level 44 Knight
    ViP Level 4
    <420_Guild> Level 5
    [S94] Galbury Hold
    Battle Rating 19942

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
      how to make hero and soldier same row?

there's no way u can align them in one row for adjusting ur troops and hero will automatically swap. . .not unless there's a glitch there cause i had seen in my server that archers overlap from his troop and u cant even recognize where he stand unless the troop makes action and he left behind :P - when i ask them bout it HOW? they dont give a damn response :P :P :P 3

Comment

So.. maybe the locked one is YOU and the Unlock one Is The TROOPS.cuz If we had 2 Troops, we cant change the ADJUST,Right?You will be Confused to ADJUST it XP

I dont know why exactly

Originally posted by R25992827 View Post
        so no one can answer this . not even the developer. this sucks . i mean why is there a slot if not even the game can tell what's for
        the locked one is YOU and the Unlock one Is The TROOPS.cuz If we had 2 Troops, we cant change the ADJUST,Right?You will be Confused to ADJUST it XP
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-05-2013, 10:48 AM. Reason: Merged posts
        Wartune
        Server:[S2]Edena Village
        Name:Leila
        Level:53
        Class:Knight
        Guild:KingsOfWar
        Battle rating:24k

Dragon Pals
        Server : [1]Dragon Valley
        Name:LeilaCrystal
        Class:Archer
        Level:33
        Guild:??
        Might:4,8K

Lunaria Story
        Server: [13]Sea Temple Ruins
        Name:Leila
        Class:Warrior/Knight
        Level:41
        Might:9,3K

Feel free to add me(Except Wartune) if im online :3

Comment

yes do tell how to open it. to have paladins and preist in one party would be awesome

Comment

Originally posted by DeadWeaver View Post
            yes do tell how to open it. to have paladins and preist in one party would be awesome
            As stated, you can't... at least not yet.

Comment

awwww this is the same as the coming soon for extra crops or the homestead ... they are there but not yet there ..............but when

Comment

Originally posted by R22938431 View Post
                So.. maybe the locked one is YOU and the Unlock one Is The TROOPS.cuz If we had 2 Troops, we cant change the ADJUST,Right?You will be Confused to ADJUST it XP

I dont know why exactly

the locked one is YOU and the Unlock one Is The TROOPS.cuz If we had 2 Troops, we cant change the ADJUST,Right?You will be Confused to ADJUST it XP
                only an imbecile would be confused on simply adjusting it you can swap places with people by dropping the pictures ontop of them to could be angels in back you in middle and knights in front + allowing the 2nd slot would also give us a reason to upgrade more than 1 troop depending on what your mainly focussing on

Comment

It's not unlocked on the current version of the Chinese version. In the next update patch they are getting is going to introduce a Pet system, your pet may go there, we'll just have to see what all the pet system contains and what the pet will be used for exactly when it comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                    It's not unlocked on the current version of the Chinese version. In the next update patch they are getting is going to introduce a Pet system, your pet may go there, we'll just have to see what all the pet system contains and what the pet will be used for exactly when it comes out.
                    Pet? Now that is awesome!

Comment

Only Chuck Norris can open this slot with his Roundhouse-Kick

Comment

isn't t the spot for guests characters , like Dinah?

Comment

Originally posted by R23321149 View Post
                          last time i tryed to get into that slot, she slapped me
                          Use lube instead of spit

Comment

Originally posted by neftalian22 View Post
                            only an imbecile would be confused on simply adjusting it you can swap places with people by dropping the pictures ontop of them to could be angels in back you in middle and knights in front + allowing the 2nd slot would also give us a reason to upgrade more than 1 troop depending on what your mainly focussing on
                            owh well, if you care enough to look at lowbies (newbies), actually some of them still confused how to change their troops position
                            just saying cuzz someone asked me bout it for realz
                            hahaha
                            and I think the slot aint available just yet, like home stead and some farm slots
                            just wait and they will add it someday XD
                            No Sign

Comment

1: NObody has unlocked the 2nd, nobody knows what its for.

2: Troops only go in the same row if you are positioned differently in your mp than where you assigned your troops. If you are in the front row of an mp, and normally your troops are in the front row, you will both be in the front row. Thats the only time you are both in the front row.
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Nobody has unlocked the second troop, because it will never be unlocked. It has been said before that the slot will be removed.
                                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                                X