Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Low leveling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low leveling

--- MyArcher
    --- Astro
    --- GuildSkills
    --- Academy
    --- 2nd backpack
    --- 3rd backpack
    --- GuildVault

And now Tips:
    * If you are going to be a slow leveler, first, you should know that you can't do event quests (which is too bad)
    * you can't do Tower of the king
    * you mustn't do mpd of your level
    * Do not do single dungeos of your level

- Do nether forest for +5 devotion
    - Enter && leave TOK for +6 devotion and 10 shadow soul (mount thing)
    - Blitz single dungeons your level -6 for +5 devotion && stuff you get from them, most of all items which you then recycle
    - Enter and leave catacombs for +5 devotion
    - Challange another player 10 times for +5 devotion and think
    - Always capture 1 astral for +3 devotion
    - Always contribute to guild at least 40,000 gold and spin the wheel 2 times for +8 devotion
    - Always plunder a quarry and plunder ( attack ) player(s) for +10 devotion
    - Say hello in world chat for +3 devotion
    - Harvest crops (farm) for +3 devotion
    - Enter altar of ennomblement start and stop (at least) for +5 devotion
    That's 68 devotion already, which can be achieved without any problems ( +10 from log in)
    - Enter battle ground, Do 3 arena, fight world boss for +13 devotion
    That's 81 devotion ( Maximum that Free, Slow level player can get! [ level 40 and below ] )

How To Do That?
    yes, it may be annoying after some time to do same thing over and over...
    but set goals for yourself
    like mine are :
    1) get 40 mount spirit ( that's 40 weeks of 1000 cross pvp points xD )
    2) get 800 shadow sould ( 80 day )
    3) get level 10 guild skills
    4) get level 5 RED Astrals ( aiming for 45,000 points, if i won't get any by that time, i'll exchange instantly )
    5) get same level stats in academy ( I alsmost got it )
    6) And new one, buy Wings with Bound ballens [ that's gonna take about 4-5 months ] ( as you can see I've recharched only 500 ballens )
    7) have bought 10,000 insignia mount
    8) have Guild mount parts (50,000,000 gold)

After them i'll go to level 40 ( if i will be alive by that time )

** Random Information **

&& Everyday I ( level 38 with same buildings and level 38 gold income academy ) gains 732806 gold for free ->
    ( 5 levies, 50,000 log in gold bonus, base income + more if you have mines )

&& You can easily gain 3000 Honor, if you aren't board/have free time ( like week-ends )

&& For archers : Refine equipment for strength , Patk , Crit , Hp , Endurance ( best )
    Socket : Patk, crit, Hp
    Knights : Refine for : Str, block, Endurance, Defence, Hp/mdef
    Socket : Hp, block, Patk/def
    Mages: Refine for : int, end, hp, pdef, matk
    socket : matk, hp, pdef

**** Thanks for reading, && please add some informations you have as you might think *This is not guide* ****

Soon i'll add a video , how i fight with world boss, and how I do battleground
    P.S. I can't do arena, because there's no one around my level ( Biggest con of slow leveling )
    PPS... soon we will have mine and level 40- will have advantages ( I think )
    Last edited by Tourist_Teh; 12-01-2013, 04:00 AM.
    server : Wartune S137
    class : Archer : since October 2013
    level : ->50
    br : 36,000
    spend so far : $30
Working...
X