Choosing a character

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choosing a character

the character choosing screen offers no info at all. Pros and Cons of different characters, or even which one is which. Any help would be appreciated.

Basically it breaks down like this.
    -Knight is a tank with great defense and decent damage.
    -Archer is great damage dealer that specializes in citical hits and has decent defense (though some argue their defense is near to a knight's).
    -Mage, good damage (great at hitting muliple enemy attacks) and some healing/utility (kind of jack of all trades) with low physical defense and good magic defense.

This is basically how the classes are designed, however you can alter what they do with the right gems, astrals, skills and other bonuses.

Here is an ok guide http://www.squidoo.com/wartune-guide...odule161121693
    Last edited by kyrotep; 09-03-2012, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Just dont listen to those bullWabbitsâ„¢....
      there no such thing like tanks, damage dealers in this game....
      Actualy archers can get same defense as knights but knights wont ever get same p atk or crit rate,
      Last edited by BrotherVT; 09-04-2012, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by uberek View Post
        Just dont listen to those bullshits....
        there no such thing like tanks, damage dealers in this game....
        Actualy archers can get same defense as knights but knights wont ever get same p atk or crit rate,
        Really? By your own admittance you state knights will never be on par with archers for damage. Who would you rather have in the front row of your grp taking the most damage- a knight or a mage? Also, you must of missed the part where I said "... you can alter what they do with the right gems, astrals, skills and other bonuses." Then again, trolls will be trolls.

Comment

Archer or Mage imho - You won't be regretting the choice. I prefer Archers - they are just a very strong class. Mages are great for their AOE's but i will still stuck to archers.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by kyrotep View Post
            Really? By your own admittance you state knights will never be on par with archers for damage. Who would you rather have in the front row of your grp taking the most damage- a knight or a mage? Also, you must of missed the part where I said "... you can alter what they do with the right gems, astrals, skills and other bonuses." Then again, trolls will be trolls.
            and let me guess, you can only alter knights ? Because archers dont get skills, gems and other bonuses. Right.

@op
            just chose archer, its god in 1v1, its great in all types of pve, its great in 3v3 and its god in world bosses fights. It does sux a bit when it comes to farming plants though.

Comment

When Archer's Head gear is = to Knight's Head gear in stats, you know something is unbalanced...

Knight's gear should be more tanky than archers... yet the gears are fairly comparable.

Comment

Working...
              X