Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Legendary Equipment Synthesis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Legendary Equipment Synthesis

    Hi! can someone post a guide or a link for synthesizing legendary equipments?
    :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
    :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

  • #2
    pretty simple actually. Once you have the required equipment/jewel/and or ring..... Then you need the shards. Shards for equipment you get in the Arena Shop which you buy with Insignia, Shards for rings/jewels you buy in the Cata Shop for crypt tokens. You also need the required amount of legend stones for your item, as found in the the blacksmith department under synthesis. You can look at the requirements needed there. Buy the required amount of shards for your item, put all the required items in your inventory, go to synthesis under blacksmith and press the synthesize button. You will require gold. Pretty straightforward actually.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
      pretty simple actually. Once you have the required equipment/jewel/and or ring..... Then you need the shards. Shards for equipment you get in the Arena Shop which you buy with Insignia, Shards for rings/jewels you buy in the Cata Shop for crypt tokens. You also need the required amount of legend stones for your item, as found in the the blacksmith department under synthesis. You can look at the requirements needed there. Buy the required amount of shards for your item, put all the required items in your inventory, go to synthesis under blacksmith and press the synthesize button. You will require gold. Pretty straightforward actually.
      right, seems shards are just there but how about legendary stones? can i get it from somewhere else besides the level gift rewards and from shop?
      :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
      :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
        pretty simple actually. Once you have the required equipment/jewel/and or ring..... Then you need the shards. Shards for equipment you get in the Arena Shop which you buy with Insignia, Shards for rings/jewels you buy in the Cata Shop for crypt tokens. You also need the required amount of legend stones for your item, as found in the the blacksmith department under synthesis. You can look at the requirements needed there. Buy the required amount of shards for your item, put all the required items in your inventory, go to synthesis under blacksmith and press the synthesize button. You will require gold. Pretty straightforward actually.
        right, seems shards are just there but how about legendary stones? can i get it from somewhere else besides the level gift rewards and from shop?
        :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
        :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

        Comment


        • #5
          from multi-player dungeon nightmare.

          the void & the badlands nightmare: lv 40 legendary stones
          garden of death & tarraton's lair nightmare: lv 50 legendary stones
          moonevil den & demon temple nightmare: lv 60 legendary stones
          samsara & lych lair nightmare: lv 70 legendary stones

          Comment


          • #6
            You can also buy them from your guild shop too
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
              You can also buy them from your guild shop too
              thanks for that, im just wondering why those people who just turned 40 got the complete legendary set even the rings im talking about legendary stones because the other requirements are easy to get, and also i am just thinking of switching from lvl35 pvp set to lvl40 legendary set or wait for the lvl45 pvp set? which is better?
              :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
              :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

              Comment


              • #8
                depends. if you wanna camp really long in lv 40s, then lv 40 legendary set is good for you, but if you don't wanna camp, then lv 45 set is good for you.

                long here is like 3-6 months perhaps. if you wanna stay at lv 40s that long, then the legendary set is good.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Naveron View Post
                  depends. if you wanna camp really long in lv 40s, then lv 40 legendary set is good for you, but if you don't wanna camp, then lv 45 set is good for you.

                  long here is like 3-6 months perhaps. if you wanna stay at lv 40s that long, then the legendary set is good.
                  really? that long? im not stupid to camp that long lol, so what can you say to those people who turned 40 and they got the complete legendary set? can legendary stones be purchased from in-game shop? i know it can be purchased from guild shop but it requires a certain level of guild shop and the fact that its only limited per day. what i get from level gift rewards are only 80 legendary stones.
                  :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
                  :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by malus1991 View Post
                    really? that long? im not stupid to camp that long lol, so what can you say to those people who turned 40 and they got the complete legendary set? can legendary stones be purchased from in-game shop? i know it can be purchased from guild shop but it requires a certain level of guild shop and the fact that its only limited per day. what i get from level gift rewards are only 80 legendary stones.
                    Long or Not .. It depends on ur path : Be a Slow Leveler or High Level, each other have own risk ... And it is not stupid, it is only a path they have chosen ..

                    Get legend stone 40 u need 400 stone to complete the set and it is max 40 days I think w/o summon .. not 3-6 months (yes if u do set 40 50 60)

                    All the stone u can get from MPD (10 now) and guild shop (5/day) .. from TOK rewards sometimes and Sell Package ....
                    Another thing u can get it from Summon Mirror in MPD .. (Void NM (40), GOD NM (50), DT NM (60)) ... usually they go to that map to summon but u need skeleton keys there, and sure u'll get max 50 stone / summon ...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Get your 55 set and slug through Moon / Demon Temple to get your 60 set. Skip the rest. Saves u time and crypt tokens and insignias. Get your 60 set then you can try to make it legend. If you want to save tokens and stuff, skip making the 60 rings/jewels legend. Takes a while to make your 60 set anyways. Camp the 60's levels for as long as you can while levelling up troops / academy / gems. Even my friend who made the 50 set has huge amount of talents and holy seal, I am sooo far ahead of him now, I'm almost 80 now. I get beat a lot, but most of them are the monster cashers kickin my arse anyways, so it doesn't really matter. I get stunned but soon I will be 80 and will be able to level up my holy seal so fast Personally, I think 60's are a good place to camp to get your seal/talents up and level up your toons br etc. Everything after that takes forever anyways, so do what you can there and then run to 80.
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X