Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crypt Key

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crypt Key

I have crypt key, but it won't let me enter it again. On the site it say that you need crypt key to enter more then your free time. Why can't I enter again when I have like 5 key?

Did you already enter the crypts once using a key?
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

we can enter the crypt using a key only once a day as well? (then yes, I already did)

Comment

I think it depends on Server? Since on Temple you can enter Catacombs 3 times a Day using Keys.
        Crystal Saga
        CarnivorousX
        Celestial Palace
        Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
        Guild Edan

WarTune
        Temple of Ibalize
        Archer Lvl 4x
        Faithful of Malicious

Comment

I think it is level restricted. At lower levels I could only enter twice a day. Once free, once with key. At level 39 I noticed that I can do one free run and 3 key runs per day. More runs may have become open earlier, but that is when I noticed it.

Comment

Normally the keys can be used once a day, but we have a special promotion during a server's third week that allows for two more keys to be used a day during that special week. So during that time you can use 3 keys a day.
            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              Normally the keys can be used once a day, but we have a special promotion during a server's third week that allows for two more keys to be used a day during that special week. So during that time you can use 3 keys a day.
              Oh. Didn't know it was a special event. =) Thought it was just the Devs being super awesome. My Bad. Ignore my previous post
              Crystal Saga
              CarnivorousX
              Celestial Palace
              Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
              Guild Edan

WarTune
              Temple of Ibalize
              Archer Lvl 4x
              Faithful of Malicious

Comment

thank you for the information

Comment