Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balens for Kabam Users

Hey there Kabam Users!

I've been playing Wartune for a while now and finally got frustrated with the heavy cashers of the game. I'm broke like most of you so I decided to do some research on a way I can get balens just like other platforms.

Points2shop.com is one of the largest online free reward programs. It's easy: You can earn points by filling out surveys, completing offers, playing games or doing other tasks, and then redeem your earned points for ANY Amazon product and much more!

So far I have earned $70+ in the last two months doing surveys and offers. And it was worth it!

To start earning just click here. And ENJOY

Note: When you first sign up you need to confirm your address which will not take long. You will also need to change your site preferences from points to cash in order to get the cash. After confirming your address and changing your site preferences, make a paypal account if you don't already have one. Once you start earning, you will have the option to withdraw a minimum of $1.00 to your paypal account. (I'd recommend earning at least $5+ and some change). You also need a $.10 set aside for the withdrawal fee. From the bronze to silver level, you will need to wait for manual withdrawals which do not take long. Once your are at a gold level withdrawals are instant and can only be done once a day.

Here are some proofs of my earnings and purchases:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Proof.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.0 KB
ID:	1743098

Name:	Proof1.png
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	1743099

Name:	Proof3.png
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	1743100
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-19-2013, 06:52 PM. Reason: removed referral link.

fyi you're not allowed to post referral links on this site.... that's what the mods did to me
    Everything is to blame...
    On R2Games

Comment

Correct, you are not allowed to post referral links on the forums. All links to sites like this must direct to the main home page for the site.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
      X